Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) (67741 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Olukokosir(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Njjj
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
I'm not sure i'll ever return to this website or to any black or African site. weird irrelevant news stories all the time .No meaningful discussions here. I rate this forum -5 star . you wanna know what I really think. i'll tell you because it;s an anonymous forum anyway. I think black people are doomed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Pblessing: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
LOL ON POINT..........................MORE MADNESS TO COME!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by marvin906(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
it isnt new go to ekp is a normal thing

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Fulfilling the steps shocked same person 'll bounce back to become mega rich

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Troublemaker007(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
SARS should go and hold that one..

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
This one na yahoo+. Its like d person wey im be wan use for im rituals get strong spirit. Backfiring tinzs na im i jus dey see so.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by rusher14: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Which juju?

Tramadol and codeine things .

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by XingXhang(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
The rubbish comment is more than the video

I think that lady was once eyeing the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by deebrain(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
4kDdullard:
Yollobar people and blood money are like5 and 6.spits!

I'm Igbo and I can tell you that you are wrong

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by kkinternet: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Life na jeje ooooo

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Grupo(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2018
deebrain:

I'm Igbo and I can tell you that you are wrong
So, igbos do blood money more than Yorubas? Or you are trying to be politically correct?

If you tell me Igbos push hard drugs and all the other stuff, I'd believe you. But telling me that they do ritual money more than Yorubas makes me understand that you are an unexposed kid who only watch Nollywood movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2018
He who chops with the devil, must use a very very long spoon.......

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by agarawu23(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2018
Any evidence to show he is a yahoo boy? Any rich young dude is now a yahoo boy.

He might be but not all young guys riding cars are fraudsters.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Remimadrid:

Shut up, everybody knows that the Igbo's are the master of blood money, Igbo's can use their mother's for sacrifice all in the name to get rich.

Not can use. Ibos actually use their mothers, wives and children for money.
That's an open secret.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
ruggedtimi:
grin grin. I dey laugh one of my female frnd that relocated to lekki and she stopped replying me on whatsapp..
Why if I may ask cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Which kind of nonsense seun don dey constitute with this useless blog called Nairaland naaa?? Because of yahooboys person mo fit see better news read for here again How come everyone is son now obsessed with yahooboys news like say them kill person.

I think i will just uninstall UC browser coz I tried staying away from Nairaland but it seems UC browser keep bringing me here.

Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by emmayayodeji(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Fucking illiterates

He's obviously on drugs...
No be yahoo anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2018
HINDER:
I'm not sure i'll ever return to this website or to any black or African site. weird irrelevant news stories all the time .No meaningful discussions here. I rate this forum -5 star . you wanna know what I really think. i'll tell you because it;s an anonymous forum anyway. I think black people are doomed
I swear down!!! No like seriously if you are game let's just boycott this useless forum called Nairaland and see how this idiot called seun goes bankrupt for good!!! Person go wake up from morning Hoping to see something better but instead na yahooboys news with some good for nothing useless Humans dey talk against them like say they are holier...

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by thunderbabs: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2018
He will now walk in shame from Lekki to hiz village on foot.... Safe journey, G-boi tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by INFOBIZ3: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Simonrom:
This is a small thing jor.
Come to my school, Lautech the headquarters of Yahoo and you will pity their lives

pls explain
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by chiscodedon(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2018
What measure did they take to ascertain that he's a yahoo boy...? This dude might be having a mental disarray, instead picking him up to Psychiatrist, they just concluded he's a yahoo boy... Just saying anywaya

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Emytexboy(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Are you not tired of adultery, sexual immoralities, stealing, gossip,strive, envy,jealousy lust of the mind,evil thought, etc? repent now! for Jesus says in Rev 22:12, I am coming very soon! to pay every one according he has done. if you did well, you will be rewarded, but if you spent all your life committing sin,you will be judged and thrown into the lake of fire, that's not the will of God over you, for he Love's you so much, John 3:16
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by sonsomegrigbo: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Illiteracy of Igbos can not be matched with any tribe in the world...

Apart from the fact that the man in question is their own....

They can't record ⏺ a good video despite holding a good phone...

Shiorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by walosky(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2018
These Yoloba boys and juju ol d time!

Must you go diabolical to make money? Doing drugs is even better than ritual though I dont condole that.

If you dont know what to do....simply enter a Bet9ja shop and do "Tumbor-Tumbor", pick some odds and make money

You below me, Abi I lie?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by freakcin: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2018
This might seem like fun and karma but if our leaders don't get their act together, this has the potential to develop into something much bigger. How long before this youth realize its easier to steal from the perceived rich that has been looting the nation? If we don't get our youths occupied with gainful employments and keep flaunting ill gotten wealth in their faces, Nigeria might just turn out like a tale of two cities...even worse!
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Bash10(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Kingpee2:
These boys looking for money at all cost,some idiots will even say money must be made without understanding the sense in it,love of money is the total root of all evil,all this boys no dey pity anybody o,they can use their own mothers for money purposes not to talk of a mere friend .

Lack of money not love is the root of all evil. Don’t argue with me, I’m having headache and my stomach is doing me somehow.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by newoffer: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Remimadrid:

Shut up, everybody knows that the Igbo's are the master of blood money, Igbo's can use their mother's for sacrifice all in the name to get rich.
. All businesses by your tribe uses charm
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Diso60090(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Not can use. Ibos actually use their mothers, wives and children for money.
That's an open secret.
[quo

author=4kDdullard post=66724480]Is that not one of your folks running mad because of your trademark? No yollobar lives without blood money, the eat and breath that to survive.[/quote]

Yollobar live matter
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Ceejay8: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
you mean yahoo boys still exist undecided
good morning
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2018
4kDdullard:
Is that not one of your folks running mad because of your trademark? No yollobar lives without blood money, the eat and breath that to survive.

Okija shrine and Cliford Orji were the pioneers of ritual killings for money in Nigeria. Ritual killing and blood money are Ibos Limited liability entities.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt / Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.