Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) (67747 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Bridget95(f): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Remimadrid:

Shut up, everybody knows that the Igbo's are the master of blood money, Igbo's can use their mother's for sacrifice all in the name to get rich.
this is the stale line we have been hearing from people of the SW about successful igbos .Today the internet have exposed the truth,hardly a day passes without a story of skull mining activity in the SW flooding the internet. statistics have shown in recent times that Ogun state need to be declared a ritualist den and hence placed in a state of emergency.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2018
some ladies still find it interesting dating yahoo guys shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by deebrain(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Grupo:

So, igbos do blood money more than Yorubas? Or you are trying to be politically correct?

If you tell me Igbos push hard and all the other stuff, I'd believe you. But telling that they do ritual money more than Yorubas makes understand that you are an unexposed kid who only watch Nollywood movies.

True ,Igbo's are the most dedicated and industrious folks in Nigeria (world over), the negative side does not hide. You are never or hardly questioned over sudden wealth. Very rare. So there is room for the wrong things. It's the failure of older generation.

For smart bizness,both good and bad, the others will remain learners.

Could you have made your opposing points without insults?

Now, NEVER EVER use insults to make an opposing point to me. One more insult from you, and I will make sure the experience of the subject matter of this thread will be your experience--i can even include a sibling of yours. A curse only needs a reason and not a location to work.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by nelsonebby(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Anybody wey do anyhow na yahoo boy grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by blank(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2018
Could be a case of drug abuse. How does she know he is a yahoo boy? Because, in her words, "he is fresh?"
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by congorasta: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Illiteracy of Igbos can not be matched with any tribe in the world...

Apart from the fact that the man in question is their own....

They can't record ⏺ a good video despite holding a good phone...

Shiorrrrrr

your envy for the so called igbos will destroy you..

what brings tribe into this topic,,,
people are growing up above tribalism to make their life better, you are here spewing trash..

if you ever went to higher institution, you need a refund, cos is a waste of time and money

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2018
marvin906:
it isnt new go to ekp is a normal thing

Where/what is ekp ?
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by marvin906(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Where/what is ekp ?

ekpoma
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Talklesss(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Simonrom:
This is a small thing jor.
Come to my school, Lautech the headquarters of Yahoo and you will pity their lives
I am a ladokite no doubt there re lots of yahoo boys but how many have you seen run mad Oversabi
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
you mean yahoo boys still exist undecided
sad..u are from which dimension? yahoo boys are the happening guys now undecided. Is a normal norm in Nigeria and across west africa
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Kenswitch(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Remimadrid:

Shut up, everybody knows that the Igbo's are the master of blood money, Igbo's can use their mother's for sacrifice all in the name to get rich.
u see how an idiot exhibits his stupidity, publicly, why calling Igbo's on this.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by bionixs: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Remimadrid:

Igbos work hard to make their money. the other ones cut corners
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2018
Dramadiddy:
Asin eh the girl just dey shout "see fresh boy see fresh boy" na bread?

My brother i tire o. Hmmm if this kind girl catch any fine boy inside bedroom eh? Na die o

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by nairalanduseles: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
naija is so backward person get mental disorder dem dey reason voodoo

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2018
See fresh bread see fresh bread..... I thought she fancied his naked nyansh
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
Which juju?

Tramadol and codeine things .

You dey mind them?

To think that people believe rituals can make someone rich. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2018
A clear case of mental breakdown is attributed to some nonexistent yahoo shii.

The brain too can deteriorate. So people that have cancer,kidney issues, thyroid inflammation, spleen infections are afflicted because of G-plus?

It's insane to even beleive such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by nairalanduseles: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:
Which juju?

Tramadol and codeine things .

my bro the thing tire me ooooo
see as all this broke shameless men for nl dey happy
yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by 4kDdullard: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Okija shrine and Cliford Orji were the pioneers of ritual killings for money in Nigeria. Ritual killing and blood money are Ibos Limited liability entities.
They learned it from your folks.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by nairalanduseles: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Zionista:
A clear case of mental breakdown is attributed to some nonexistent yahoo shii.

The brain too can deteriorate. So people that have cancer,kidney issues, thyroid inflammation, spleen infections are afflicted because of G-plus?

It's insane to even beleive such.

that just shows how ignorant people in this part of the world are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2018
HINDER:
I'm not sure i'll ever return to this website or to any black or African site. weird irrelevant news stories all the time .No meaningful discussions here. I rate this forum -5 star . you wanna know what I really think. i'll tell you because it;s an anonymous forum anyway. I think black people are doomed
Hey you! rephrase that last statement
Do you have bugs in your brain??

Yea people discuss rubbish here but who made you the judge? Imagine this white Black people are doomed. Condemn those you should condemn instead of grouping everyone as same.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Grupo:

So, igbos do blood money more than Yorubas? Or you are trying to be politically correct?

If you tell me Igbos push hard and all the other stuff, I'd believe you. But telling that they do ritual money more than Yorubas makes understand that you are an unexposed kid who only watch Nollywood movies.

Stop deceiving yourself. Ibos have long been known for money rituals.
I've had knowledge of this since the early eighties. I lived in their midst for years. I can confirm to you that more than 75% of wealthy Ibos have human blood and parts as the origin of their money. Their case is so worse that they use their own mothers, children and wives. There is something that also take them to cemetaries partaining to money.
Until Okija Shrine and Clifford Orji came into limelight, ritual killings andcmoney ritual were almost virtually unheard of in Nigeria. Both are Ibos. Okija had long been in existence without public knowledge. The entire forest was full of shallow graves and human skulls strewn around the place.
Ibos pioneered and popularise ritual killings and money rituals in Nigeria.
I know of a particular trade which is almost the exclusive preserve of Ibos that no one can run auccessfully unless you belong to Ogboni fraternity.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Bostin(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2018
4kDdullard:
Is that not one of your folks running mad because of your trademark? No yollobar lives without blood money, the eat and breath that to survive.
Then no Igbo lives without robbery and drug..
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by talk2percy(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Lol, Nigeria my country! grin see as she just concluded that he's a yahoo boy and na the juju backfired! grin the juju wey ur father give am, abi?? grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Fitnessman(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Just all for this money sad angry angry sad
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by bowintrillz(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2018
XingXhang:

The rubbish comment is more than the video

I think that lady was once eyeing the guy.
As in ehn.person mad and she was shouting rubbish
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by 2day6(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2018
stop calling this people yahoo boy. any yahoo boy involving in during ritual money isn't a yahoo boy but a ritualist. please make una stop this.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Grupo(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2018
deebrain:

True ,Igbo's are the most dedicated and industrious folks in Nigeria (world over), the negative side does not hide. You are never or hardly questioned over sudden wealth. Very rare. So there is room for the wrong things. It's the failure of older generation.

For smart bizness,both good and bad, the others will remain learners.

Could you have made your opposing points without insults?

Now, NEVER EVER use insults to make an opposing point to me. One more insult from you, and I will make sure the experience of the subject matter of this thread will be your experience--i can even include a sibling of yours. A curse only needs a reason and not a location to work.

Thanks.

Hahahaha! I am rolling on the floor right now.

Now, tell me, do Yorubas question their sons who are becoming overnight millionaires, driving expensive cars? If they had been doing it, the rate of yahoo ritual would have drastically reduced.

About you threat! Check my posts. On a certain thread on this platform, one of your kind said he was going to kill me with diabolic powers, I challenged him to, but here am I chatting with with you.
Bro, I take your challenge. Let the situation of the young man become mine and if you don't do it, I take you as the mad one. Lol
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by torvickof1312(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Easy and fast quick junky money run unclad with your swinging pendilum and barking like a dog.

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by abbiboy: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Dramadiddy:
Asin eh the girl just dey shout "see fresh boy see fresh boy" na bread?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by TefBarzz(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2018
Get rich or go mad trying.
Re: Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) by Tsongz(f): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2018
4kDdullard:
Yollobar people and blood money are like5 and 6.spits!

grin grin You mean am?
Who be master of money ritual for Nigeria
undecidedEveryone knows the answer ;DPeople wey go finish sec school and start a #10000 business and build 5 houses within 2 years most of them no get mama again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt / Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.