Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,644 members, 7,805,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (44650 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Agbonkamen.. Please don't sexualize the thread. Take your sex interest elsewhere.
shut up monkey
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
agbonkamen:
are you saying sex is not important grin grin

I don't think so. .unless you're obsessed with sex
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
agbonkamen:
Pls I have a white guy who is asking me out I learnt they have got tiny dick how true is that grin grin
very true
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Cindy08: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lucky u
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
FannySwindler1:
agbonkamen. Since you called for it. Now I will tell you what you are.

You are a cum burping moronic dimwit.
You can stick your hands in your anus smell it that is what you are you STINK.
tiny dick spoted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

I don't think so. .unless you're obsessed with sex
I am not just that once in a while one should enjoy it na.... Guy no take me too serious o grin grin
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Not a new thing again...Anyway the do look great.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
FannySwindler1:
agbonkamen. Wide & Smelly Cunt noted. Go and change your diapers.. Leaking ass.. Blinking ass.
kikikkikiki grin grin grin I just hit nail on the head and now you are pained. If it was to be a guy who is endowed with a big dick...... Ehen I for salute am grin grin
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by gonkin(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
I could only imagine the bill the girl's parents gave the white man. Cuz igbo many fathers no dey sorry for person wen u see bill you would ask yourself whether they will be the people to take care of her after marriage. Well the guy try sha but the girl, well not bad but..... At least its minus 1 unmarried girl. Too many single women out there claiming to be girls. Its now our grandfathers are supposed to marry 5 to 6. But for we to marry 1 sef pass university project.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Desperate naija boys should take a cue from their female counterparts and learn how to choose a white partner properly. They should stop going for the old, wrinkled bags of fufu and get the young, hot women. But wait... which other women would want to even be with and put up with Nigerian men and their bullshit? None! Nobody fancies Nigerian men like that apart from their own women so they should be eternally grateful for that.
u spend too much time on Nl u have low self-esteem marrying whites means u are wanted by all . so how about those Nigerian women getting rape to death in Libya?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by seunadeolu(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
LalasMelanin cool
Lalas247:
when you bag yourself a Melanin beauty cheesy
you have to dance

nice one. love our culture sha
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
revontuli:

See this thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4440675/african-ladies-uk-dont-want

Naija men have to work on their reputation with the ladies sha!
lol dose women are from Zimbabwe grin which sane man want to marry Zimbabwe women as for those Nigerian women I understand there reasons very well wink
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by richardbrandy: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Rozaytee: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
mvem:
The gal ain't fine
but d man love am like dat ..tongue
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by bullabong(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
They look good
Dollar everywhere...why wont they look good .
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by RaptorX: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Desperate naija boys should take a cue from their female counterparts and learn how to choose a white partner properly. They should stop going for the old, wrinkled bags of fufu and get the young, hot women. But wait... which other women would want to even be with and put up with Nigerian men and their bullshit? None! Nobody fancies Nigerian men like that apart from their own women so they should be eternally grateful for that.
Why I never showed any sympathy when that singer and her daughter were strangled to death because of foolish comments like this I read on NL anytime a interracial marriage happens. You people gonna learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by addikt(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
gustav25:
you are Disturbed mentally

Thank you .
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Why are you so pained? cheesy Not all white men are evil. White men would forever be superior to you blacks anytime, any day!
RaptorX:
Why I never showed any sympathy when that singer and her daughter were strangled to death because of foolish comments like this I read on NL anytime a interracial marriage happens. You people gonna learn the hard way.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by khiaa(f): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

FORGIVE AND FORGET HIS IGNORANCE.

THE IDEA THAT ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE IS SUPERIOR DUE TO THEIR ANCESTRY, ETHNICITY OR GENETIC MAKEUP IS A HUMANLY DEVISED NOTION.

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, THERE'S ONLY ONE RACE IN THE WORLD...
THE HUMAN RACE.

Not true at all, the bible says not to marry the heathens/gentiles, be separate from them. do not give your daughters to their sons and do not give their daughters to your sons. Hate if you like but its true. grin

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Why are you so pained? cheesy Not all white men are evil. White men would forever be superior to you blacks anytime, any day!
am not understanding undecided
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
khiaa:

Not true at all, the bible says not to marry the heathens/gentiles, be separate from them. do not give your daughters to their sons and do not give their daughters to your sons. Hate if you like but its true. grin
hmmmm have u found d white woman for me?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Suffernomore: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Saviour22:
am not understanding undecided
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=Suffernomore post=66729884][/quote] what u know English na, white man language so wat
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by khiaa(f): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Saviour22:
hmmmm have u found d white woman for me?

Yeah, I saw a skinny, red, pimpled faced, girl who looked like she had just finished shooting up meth and popping opioids who would be perfect for you.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
khiaa:

Yeah, I saw a skinny, red, pimpled faced, girl who looked like she had just finished shooting up meth and popping opioids who be perfect for you.
why? so of all the beautiful white women I used to see on TV, it's a freak u want a brother to date?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by eulogy: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Darkseid:
Which day agbada turn Igbo outfit?
Igbo people get traditional attire? No b agbada some of ona traditional rulers and politicians dey always wear? Obiano, Obi of Onitsha and Nnamdi Azikiwe are perfect examples. I wonder why ona no fit completely adopt ona Ijaw brothers' dressing. At least ona don dey follow dem wear etibo, woko and 'nama tibi' wey ona don change d name to 'isi agu' .
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by khiaa(f): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Saviour22:
why so of all the beautiful white women I used to see on TV, it's a freak u want a brother to date?

Those women you see on tv aren't real, they are all bought and paid for, plastic everything. What is wrong with the girl that I saw for you? She is white and that's important to you, everything else is obsolete. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.