Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (44661 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy
FannySwindler1:
@lefulefu. Haha...You are funny. agbonkamen is looking for big dick on nairaland.

She has been unfortunate in life with everything.. Until recently she is now frustrated by the tiny dicks that has been coming her way... reason she decided to go web searching for big Dick.

Little did she know that big dicks don't go for smelly cunts that has lost elasticity coupled with high mileage.

She is only good for ass licking purposes. Nothing more. Any guy who fancies his ass to be licked should please get in touch with agbonkamen. I will foot the bill. grin

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Yorubaskullmine: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Igbo amaka.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
zinaunreal:
No go kill am oh. All this white psychos. Damn. This girl no make sense sha. No hard feelings. She needs to show me the baba wey work her juju
Lebanese men no dey psych like white men.na white men dey mostly dey strangle women if dem dey pissed off..like dat fifty sumpting yr old Swedish guy wey strangle im thirty seven yr old nigerian wife and five yr old daughter to death in banana island.lebanese men are actually cool but its jus dat dem too cunningcheesy.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Galaticos444:
Dey look lovely unlike young afonja dude dat marries a fat,elderly,shapeless white lady al cos of visa or as a gateway to riches.yoruba demon indeed
no be only yoruba dey do am.other naija tribes dey involve in marrying ugly fat white women for papers.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Desperate naija boys should take a cue from their female counterparts and learn how to choose a white partner properly. They should stop going for the old, wrinkled bags of fufu and get the young, hot women. But wait... which other women would want to even be with and put up with Nigerian men and their bullshit? None! Nobody fancies Nigerian men like that apart from their own women so they should be eternally grateful for that.
those nigerian guys getting involved with old white women are mostly doing it for papers and for legal residency. U suppose code na? So they dem no care if the oyibo woman dem dey hook up to senior dhier great grandmother as long as dat can get them out of this hellfire called Nigeria. All na hustle and no love is involved. This is why most of dem with ugly old oyibo wives in Europe have beautiful young wives back home in Nigeria. The average nigerian man can't get over a fat black feminine yansh.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
You can't run but you cannot hide kiss Welcome back
KillaBeauty:
Desperate naija boys should take a cue from their female counterparts and learn how to choose a white partner properly. They should stop going for the old, wrinkled bags of fufu and get the young, hot women. But wait... which other women would want to even be with and put up with Nigerian men and their bullshit? None! Nobody fancies Nigerian men like that apart from their own women so they should be eternally grateful for that.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
FannySwindler1:
@lefulefu. Haha...You are funny. agbonkamen is looking for big dick on nairaland.

She has been unfortunate in life with everything.. Until recently she is now frustrated by the tiny dicks that has been coming her way... reason she decided to go web searching for big Dick.

Little did she know that big dicks don't go for smelly cunts that has lost elasticity coupled with high mileage.

She is only good for ass licking purposes. Nothing more. Any guy who fancies his ass to be licked should please get in touch with agbonkamen. I will foot the bill. grin
u and agbonkamen just dey act crazy all over the threadcheesy.una back and fort postings jus wan kill me with laughcheesycheesy.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by CSTR1003: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
I don't like white men marrying African women.

These guys are nuts and have sexual fetishes about black women they want to unleash.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lefulefu, greiboy Fadiga24.... Let me start preparing for Polyandry smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by CaptainKodak(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:
Am waiting for the day white people will say ' check out an African man wore a white man's outfit to wed his white bride'

I'm sorry to disappoint you,its never gonna happen, At least , not this lifetime
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
Lefulefu, greiboy Fadiga24.... Let me start preparing for Polyandry smiley
wont be a bad idea cheesy

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
vioment:

O boy, that chairman worry o. E assimilate well to our language and people, e use him advantage well. But O boy, you na ogelegbe. You na science student o, u observe all the movement and data of things. You go sabi book o, i hail.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
FannySwindler1:
agbonkamen. Lol... Glad you are speechless. You have no reason not to be after licking people's asses.

Who would have thought you were good for anything.. Until I helped you discover your talent. Lazy Sod

Anyways.. Let me know how many asses you have licked so far.. So you can get paid. There is no dignity in ass licking.
Trollop... grin
were you not the one who was Begging Calista to help you come when she refused you sex? You almost died was I not the one who pleaded with her to use Shea butter on your new born baby prick like so you could come to save your sorry life. Oh you thought I wouldn't know you abi. Guy simplicity is not stupidity mind your small pen*s wey be like Omomo own o grin grin
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Killurself: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
The girl is advocate of ugly
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Killurself: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
The girl is advocate of ugliness.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Damicares(f): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
congorasta:
igbo girls rock
Cus she got married to a white man?
Lol, you're not serious at all
shior! sad
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Damicares(f): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Besides, when did these Igbo folks start putting on agbada gan sef? Not a matter of hate o, just wondering.
Anyhow sha, copycat is allowed. tongue
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by khiaa(f): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Saviour22:
oh my God shocked I think I will pass thank u very much

Don't pass. undecided Don't you believe in second chances? You may be the one who can change her life and make a decent woman out of her. smiley Once she cleans up all the single Nigerian men will be chasing after her, you know how most of the Nigerian men adore pale skin, but she will ignore them and only be a faithful wife to you. wink The bonus is your multiple biracial children. cheesy
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Sparky223: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'm a white guy and doing the traditional in August with my Igbo bride. I'm pretty excited.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
khiaa:

Don't pass. undecided Don't you believe in second chances? You may be the one who can change her life and make a decent woman out of her. smiley Once she cleans up all the single Nigerian men will be chasing after her, you know how most of the Nigerian men adore pale skin, but she will ignore them and only be a faithful wife to you. wink The bonus is your multiple biracial children. cheesy
lol u are one funny person
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by congorasta: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Damicares:
Cus she got married to a white man? Lol, you're not serious at all shior! sad

"painery"
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by khiaa(f): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jesse01:
lol u are one funny person

wink
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
khiaa:

u don't want to help a brother, u are not a good person the type of white woman I want is on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4454014/toasters-till-labour-day-sonia
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lalas247:
when you bag yourself a Melanin beauty cheesy
you have to dance

nice one. love our culture sha

Yes, melanin beauty

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by revontuli(f): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:
I don't like white men marrying African women.

These guys are nuts and have sexual fetishes about black women they want to unleash.

Racist white men say the exact same thing about black men marrying pretty and young white women smiley

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2018
FannySwindler1:
agbonkamen. Listen to yourself.. You sound like a muppet. You claim to know me yet you are looking for big dick. Lol.

Who the fu...uck is you to be asking me silly questions?
I can deduce from your write up that your memory is lopsided... I don't do mingebag.

Daft cow.. Now listen... It's not my fault you can't get a big dick.. No matter how frustrated you are.. It won't change anything. You will continue to be a Tosser.

I will continue to trample and play with your destiny cos we don't need it here. grin

It's crazy I have just begun.. That makes it real bad for you cos I'm just having fun.

Nobody wants you.. Keep your ill luck to yourself.

Dirty little Prat... Orangutan. grin
you are just a frustrated low life small dick guy pls stop ranting OK its not good for your health mumu. Your stupidity has no remedy if not what makes you think you are playing with my destiny oh I forgot your brain cells are dead. smh why am I wasting my time replying idiot like you or maybe you're uncircumcised. oh I see why you are ranting because an uncircumcised guy will never reason well, those worms in your dick won't let you reason well. We can replace your brain with that of antelope grin
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by revontuli(f): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2018
Saviour22:
u don't want to help a brother, u are not a good person the type of white woman I want is on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4454014/toasters-till-labour-day-sonia

Bro that woman isn't white. She looks Asian, maybe Hispanic and Asian mix. Plus white women don't have butts that size unless they are fat. You should go for Hispanic women like Jennifer Lopez cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by revontuli(f): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Sparky223:
I'm a white guy and doing the traditional in August with my Igbo bride. I'm pretty excited.

Congratulations! Don't forget to post the wedding pics here and ping lalasticlala to put it on the front page so we all see.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by CSTR1003: 1:01am On Apr 16, 2018
revontuli:

Congratulations! Don't forget to post the weddin pics here and ping lalasticlala to put it on the front page so we all see.
Hi, have you gotten your igbo groom yet?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by revontuli(f): 1:09am On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Hi, have you gotten your igbo groom yet?

I already have hot German man grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.