Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) (15766 Views)

Huawei To Unveil First Harmonyos-powered Smartphone In 2021 / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Review: Affordable Bezel-less Beauty With Snapdragon Chip / N470, 000 Iphone X: Apple Finally Reveals It's Best Ever Smartphone(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
lol which one b form factor. I like the specz. mah manage am till I buy new Camon CM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmMQeVx_6pQ&t=2s

The 18:9 screen aspect ration like the Camon CM. Feels thinner and longer.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
henry007:

The 18:9 screen aspect ration like the Camon CM. Feels thinner and longer
lalasticlala
Ya. but the 2400 mah battery they weak me
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Ya. but the 2400 mah battery they weak me

It just makes the 3000mAh on the CM look like a battery beast grin grin

A lower resolution should save battery tho. I think i need to get my hands on the pop1.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
henry007:

It just makes the 3000mAh on the CM look like a battery beast grin grin

A lower resolution should save battery tho. I think i need to get my hands on the pop1.
abi. how many hours does the 2000 mah on the f2 last?
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
abi. how many hours does the 2000 mah on the f2 last?

About 4 hours and 20mins of Screen-on time.

It would suffice for most people who save data by turning it off for most of the day and doing the least amount of internet usage. Basically the target market of a low end phone. For heavy users like me, i would have to charge it twice a day.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by omoalajah(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abi o , they should make phones for those set of people too.
tbadejo25:

Which phones would kids and low income earners now use if every phone is high tech and expensive?
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by datyorubaboy: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is a phone for the young ones.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by missslimzy(f): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
That is nice...
henry007:

It would suffice for most people who save data by turning it off for most of the day and doing the least amount of internet usage. Basically the target market of a low end phone. For heavy users like me, i would have to charge it twice a day.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by nonichuks: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
henry007:

okay
, by this calculation 2400 mah will last for about 6 hours of screen-on time
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
okay
, by this calculation 2400 mah will last for about 6 hours of screen-on time

What formula did you use biko? Lol

They're both pushing different PPIs so I'd have to use the Pop1 to see how battery life is on it.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
henry007:

What formula did you use biko? Lol
LalasticLala formula of battery conservation

Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
LalasticLala formula of battery conservation

I've used many TECNO Phones and even if there's math inside, the battery life of different phone using similar battery capacity varies.

See my Camon X Pro for example, as big as that 3750mAh battery is, the Phantom 8 with 3500mAh has a slightly better battery life.
The X Pro is quite a battery beast, i have used it lightly in the last couple of days. see SOT.

Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
These specs are shi.t, I rather use 21k to buy a used phone of better specs
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by leopayne(m): 12:46am On Apr 16, 2018
HTC desire 816 (white) for sale. works perfectly with pouch and screenguard. Location - Kubwa, Abuja. Price - #25,000 Condition- Used
contact on 08135515032 if interested.

Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Abbeyciyy(m): 1:09am On Apr 16, 2018
Seyiblog: 11 Things Need To Be Delete From Your Facebook Right Now
Via
http://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2018/04/11-things-need-to-be-delete-from-your.html

[img]<iframe width="265" height="165" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rRnPKLpdAcQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/img]
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Abbeyciyy(m): 1:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Seyiblog: 11 Things Need To Be Delete From Your Facebook Right Now
Via
http://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2018/04/11-things-need-to-be-delete-from-your.html
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Realboygenius(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2018
The specs are not bad for a budget device. Kudos.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by tbadejo25: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2018
henry007:
Here's my TECNO F2 Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmMQeVx_6pQ&t=2s

I've tried to grab as many screenshots as possible. If you wish to see more about SOT, gaming and camera, check out the video.

Lalasticlala

Here's a list of the specs.

Dimensions: 14.5*74.2*9.7mm
Display Size: 5.0 inch
Display Type: touchscreen
Resolution: 480 X 854 pixels FWVGA, 16:9 ratio (~240 ppi density)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
GPU: Mali-400 MP
Network: GSM/EDGE/GPRS/WCDMA
SIM: True Dual SIM (1 Micro, 1 Mini)
Primary Camera: 5MP Auto focus with dual LED Flash
Secondary Camera: 2MP Fixed Focus with Flash
Memory: 8GB Storage Expandable
RAM: 1GB
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh battery
Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth

ALSO SEE

Camon X Pro Unboxing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YkZjCHNNc

Is there any design difference between F1 and F2? I read somewhere that F1 has less bezels.

Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2018
tbadejo25:

Is there any design difference between F1 and F2? I read somewhere that F1 has less bezels.

No, it's the POP1 that has less bezels.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2018
henry007:

I've used many TECNO Phones and even if there's math inside, the battery life of different phone using similar battery capacity varies.

See my Camon X Pro for example, as big as that 3750mAh battery is, the Phantom 8 with 3500mAh has a slightly better battery life.
The X Pro is quite a battery beast, i have used it lightly in the last couple of days. see SOT.
una get money NA. I have 30k to buy phone. I really wanted to buy the Camon CM but NA October I go get that kind Money. am tired of Hot 4.. That's why I am thinking Pop1 for now.. I was thinking Aliexpress too but I don't trust them.. I wanted to buy Leagoo M9
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
una get money NA. I have 30k to buy phone. I really wanted to buy the Camon CM but NA October I go get that kind Money. am tired of Hot 4.. That's why I am thinking Pop1 for now.. I was thinking Aliexpress too but I don't trust them.. I wanted to buy Leagoo M9

Even leagoo M9, have you read reviews on AliExpress? However, Pop1 is not an upgrade from hot 4.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Ifeomaglad1999: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
How much is 3C HUB selling TECNO CAMON X ?
I heard there price is lowest .
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Okeremiracle12: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Same I heard here ooo , pls I'm in Abuja now , where's 3C HUB SHOW ROOM located here...?
I'm new in town.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Aduke4alani: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
How can I get this f2 because my sister was just disturbing me for it,, don't want to get it from slot is there any where else I can get it from!!!!?
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ifeomaglad1999:
How much is 3C HUB selling TECNO CAMON X ?
I heard there price is lowest .

Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
henry007:

Even leagoo M9, have you read reviews on AliExpress? However, Pop1 is not an upgrade from hot 4.
It's certainly not an upgrade but my target is the Camon CM let me use zomething that looks like it first .. as for the Leagoo M9 buyers are complaining about google certificate error.. I don't really know what it means
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
It's certainly not an upgrade but my target is the Camon CM let me use zomething that looks like it first .. as for the Leagoo M9 buyers are complaining about google certificate error.. I don't really know what it means

Oh it's google's way of cranking down on pirated copies of Google services. Leagoo fixed that later with an update that stopped the fingerprint sensor function and then fixed that one later with another update. grin
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Debayokamal:
.. just got mine last week ,it was 58,500 when I got mine
From where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) / Opera Mini 4.1 On Nokia 2630 / Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.