Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) (15754 Views)

Huawei To Unveil First Harmonyos-powered Smartphone In 2021 / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Review: Affordable Bezel-less Beauty With Snapdragon Chip / N470, 000 Iphone X: Apple Finally Reveals It's Best Ever Smartphone(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by tbadejo25: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
henry007:
Here's my TECNO F2 Review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmMQeVx_6pQ&t=2s

Lalasticlala

I've tried to grab as many screenshots as possible. If you wish to see more about SOT, gaming and camera, check out the video.

Here's a list of the specs.

Dimensions: 14.5*74.2*9.7mm
Display Size: 5.0 inch
Display Type: touchscreen
Resolution: 480 X 854 pixels FWVGA, 16:9 ratio (~240 ppi density)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6580
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
GPU: Mali-400 MP
Network: GSM/EDGE/GPRS/WCDMA
SIM: True Dual SIM (1 Micro, 1 Mini)
Primary Camera: 5MP Auto focus with dual LED Flash
Secondary Camera: 2MP Fixed Focus with Flash
Memory: 8GB Storage Expandable
RAM: 1GB
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh battery
Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth

ALSO SEE

Camon X Pro Unboxing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YkZjCHNNc

Review Nokia 1. been seeing it lately
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Mysterioussoul: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
tbadejo25:

Is there any design difference between F1 and F2? I read somewhere that F1 has less bezels.
Abeg where can I get this phone abeg, Asin for a very nice Price o, na my junior brother I wan buy an for,
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Andykhay(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hello my people, where can I get this Tecno F2 at affordable price? Please any other store apart from 3C HUB? I don't want to go to that store at all � �
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by tbadejo25: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mysterioussoul:

Abeg where can I get this phone abeg, Asin for a very nice Price o, na my junior brother I wan buy an for,

Walk into any big shop in computer village. 3chub might be doing a promo now cool
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Melvinto500(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
hmm, this 3c hub you guys are talking about, what are my benefits if i were to buy from them,guys please advise me maybe i can go patronize them
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Nice2226: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Andykhay:
Hello my people, where can I get this Tecno F2 at affordable price? Please any other store apart from 3C HUB? I don't want to go to that store at all � �
pls do you have any reason whybyou don't want to go to 3chub?well I don't know the shop you visited but one in owerri here is very good and the staffs there are very friendly and more especially there vip promo is another reason I buy from them..
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Melvinto500:
hmm, this 3c hub you guys are talking about, what are my benefits if i were to buy from them,guys please advise me maybe i can go patronize them
They give 40% off screen replacement cost if your TECNO, Infinix, Itel or Gionee screen is damaged within 18month.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Prichere: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is F series replacing the W series? BecauseTecno F2 is just like the Tecno W3 with a few changes...
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Prichere:
Is F series replacing the W series? Because Tecno F2 is just like the Tecno W3 with a few changes...

Maybe. However, the W1 and W2 have 4" and 4.5" screens respectively while the F1 and F2 both have 5" screens.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by nonichuks: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Debayokamal:
.. just got mine last week ,it was 58,500 when I got mine

How's the camera?
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Andykhay:

Other stores would get the stock later.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by tbadejo25: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
henry007:

No, it's the POP1 that has less bezels.

I want that one as a secondary phone.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
nonichuks:

How's the camera?

Check youtube. watch some reviews
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by scarycuteface(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
I think I like the F3 is more...
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by nonichuks: 5:32am On Apr 22, 2018
scarycuteface:

Infinity display on a budget lol
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by sureinfo: 6:02am On Apr 23, 2018
scarycuteface:
they are both great devices especially for their price range
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by edewojames(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Realboygenius(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2018
The device is not bad for the price.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by tafat: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2018
sureinfo:
sure,they are superb devices and are cheap sef
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by tbadejo25: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
tafat:
sure,they are superb devices and are cheap sef

21k is not cheap for some people
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
judajix:

How is the resolution FHD+ ? U know better than this
2000mah in 2018
Fixed focus camera in 2018

N21,600 in 2018
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
greenhulk:

N21,600 in 2018

It's not the rocket science people make low end phones out to be. lol
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
henry007:

It's not the rocket science people make low end phones out to be. lol

Maybe he was expecting 13mp camera with f/1.8 aperture and ois with 5,000mah battery in a $55 phone.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by henry007(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
greenhulk:

Maybe he was expecting 13mp camera with f/1.8 aperture and ois with 5,000mah battery in a $55 phone.

I'm sure he would find 5000mAh in a phone of $55 on the internet somehow. When he gets it, he'd find bag of sand inside. grin
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by scarycuteface(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
sureinfo:
yeah
Afrordable budget devices.
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by scarycuteface(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
nonichuks:

Infinity display on a budget lol
Like!!! On a cheap lol
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by omoalajah(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Do you expect a 24 hours usage from this little phone
KendrickAyomide:
2000mah before u browse with 3g usage for 6 hours phone don off. its a budget phone sha
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
omoalajah:
Do you expect a 24 hours usage from this little phone
never said I was expecting such
Re: TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) by datyorubaboy: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
On a cheap diet
scarycuteface:
Like!!! On a cheap lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Photos From itel Online Launch Event In Nigeria / Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) / Difference between .Sis n .Sisx on symbian phones!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.