Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland (20264 Views)

#How I got a good Job with An INGO through Nairaland / How I Got A Job Through Nairaland / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Scientist7: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
sent check your mail

please send to me too lamudugbe@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by protocoll(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
sir ur writeup really inspired me, am a graduate of computer science and currently jobless, I have been looking for what to engage myself in and I find ur car auto fixing inspiring.
sir, I also will love to have the eBook and will love to learn the auto fixing in person in ur workshop.
I will be very grateful if u can help a fellow nairalander.

samuel.

samuelolayinka877@gmail.com

07060630993.. its also my watzapp number.

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by colemccephas(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
how I become a Vehicle Diagnostic technician through nairaland
This a story to inspire others and believe in themselves.
I join nairaland in 2009 immediately after my NYSC.In 2010 i got a job with #30,000 salary i took up the job and i never for once leave nairaland homepage from my system.
i learn a lot through different sections and i learnt all these .web design,photography,mini importation
in 2011 i started visiting this section auto/car talks,topic and comments from these great men and video on youtube transform my life and make me to be away from job sites.
i started to read topic and comments from this section{Sienna,Ikenna,Egunmogaji,Nurey,kingreign,car doctor,Gazzuz,luvinhubby and many others} and i never regretted this.
Fast forward to 2014 i spoke with Electrician that use to repair my car that i want to know more about cars{he does not have a single scanner}
I spent 3months with him then I resign from my office job& i bought my first scanner launch creader v11,with passion and focus couple with reading of automotive ebooks and video from youtube change
my life,a year after i bought different kind of tools;Autoboss v30,X300pro3,X100 pro,Toyota Techstream,VAG,Delphi,mini zed bull,ONdemand5,Alldata E.t.c
I move to better apartment with my family,sold my old car and rebuild an abandon car as a project and now i drive the car.I do fix hydrid car also and i have done 5 toyota hybrids car without complain from my customer
my advice to young&old graduate of Engineering field if you don't have a good job or u are looking for a better things do,find your way to vehicle diagnosing and repairs
all you need is focus and passion to do it now,Get a mini scanner,multi meter and alldata software and find someone in your vicinity or visit car talk sections
and you will never regret this.If I can do this in my early thirties married with kids and a graduate of Elect/Elect no excuse.

. Please send it to me too. Bamikolepeteroluwasegun@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by deborsky(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
adelaw4jah@gmail.com Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by SeunfunmiAde: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
I join nairaland in 2009 immediately after my NYSC.In 2010 i got a job with #30,000 salary i took up the job and i never for once leave nairaland homepage from my system.
i learn a lot through different sections and i learnt all these .web design,photography,mini importation
in 2011 i started visiting this section auto/car talks,topic and comments from these great men and video on youtube transform my life and make me to be away from job sites.
i started to read topic and comments from this section{Sienna,Ikenna,Egunmogaji,Nurey,kingreign,car doctor,Gazzuz,luvinhubby and many others} and i never regretted this.
Fast forward to 2014 i spoke with Electrician that use to repair my car that i want to know more about cars{he does not have a single scanner}
I spent 3months with him then I resign from my office job& i bought my first scanner launch creader v11,with passion and focus couple with reading of automotive ebooks and video from youtube change
my life,a year after i bought different kind of tools;Autoboss v30,X300pro3,X100 pro,Toyota Techstream,VAG,Delphi,mini zed bull,ONdemand5,Alldata E.t.c
I move to better apartment with my family,sold my old car and rebuild an abandon car as a project and now i drive the car.I do fix hydrid car also and i have done 5 toyota hybrids car without complain from my customer
my advice to young&old graduate of Engineering field if you don't have a good job or u are looking for a better things do,find your way to vehicle diagnosing and repairs
all you need is focus and passion to do it now,Get a mini scanner,multi meter and alldata software and find someone in your vicinity or visit car talk sections
and you will never regret this.If I can do this in my early thirties married with kids and a graduate of Elect/Elect no excuse.

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by SeunfunmiAde: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=SeunfunmiAde post=66876550][/quote]

I'm motivated with this.
Kindly send the e-books to me Sir.
Thanks
okunadeoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by blogbuilder: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please I need the ebook sir.... Jodaj15@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by gameboy55: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for sharing this info, please send me the e book via my email, thanks
westsideway55@yahoo.com

empron:

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Adeyanju23(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Plz, I need d ebook too adeyanju23@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by mekado83(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
So inspiring. Kindly send me the eBook @ emekachukwu220@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by noskcid(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
your email address pls.

Dominicdickson70@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by lanre211(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
please, I also need the ebooks.... sawabas@gmail.com .... thanks in advance
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by noskcid(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:

I want to understand you clearly sir,
Is it only diagnosing you do or alongside repairs.
If it's both sir, that means you're a rewire but with a difference.
I wannna know sir
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by daviejay: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Very inspiring, sir. kindly send me the e-book...this is very eye opening.
ime_umoren@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you, so much in anticipation.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by sainteminas(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
congratulations please I need the ebook emmafridaycos@gmail.com I will be greatful
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by OdenKelechi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
pls i need d e-book too and as many more as u can send
kelechioden@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
i will send it to you very soon.

I also need the eBook. kindly send to
amojooluwatobi@gmail.com.

thanks and God bless.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by solpat(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
thanks bro u are still the boss.i cant forget the ebook u sent through email then "Automotive for the Dummies". Then i can not differentiate spark plug and C.O.P.

Please I'm also interested in the ebook. Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by sagacioustony: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wao! this is highly inspiring, you made my day. out of uneccesery frustration.
Please could help me out by sending me the ebook. Tonyzeal4@gmail.com
THANKS
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by sodiqalase: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
I will be very grateful if you can share the e-book with me sir.
Thanks in anticipation
sodiqalase@yahoo.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Micholawoye: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:

Can I get the books too?
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Micholawoye: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:

Can I get the books too? olawoyemichael4@gmail.com is my email.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by nnamxxx(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please can I get the e book of automotive for the dummies? njokunnamdi@gmail.com
empron:
thanks bro u are still the boss.i cant forget the ebook u sent through email then "Automotive for the Dummies". Then i can not differentiate spark plug and C.O.P.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by ozoneamani02(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Whizpeter post=66865809]

Hi. I would appreciate it if I could get a copy of the ebook Automotive for dummies from you. Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by ozoneamani02(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Whizpeter post=66865809]

Hi. I would appreciate it if I could get a copy of the ebook Automotive for dummies from you. Thanks. saheedrahman@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by gonkin(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
kcbaba007:

Wow, knowledge is key, wetin u no know big pass u. Kindly, suggest forums and manuals u can also download to achieve this too. Thanks

cejikonsports@gmail.com

For landcruiser 80 models

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1991-3f-e-de-smog-performed.315482/
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by yoyobobo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
feeling inspiredl

Josephonifade22@Gmail. com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
jef131:
Bros I dey feel u. I feel u. My EOD. 08184910235
baba ooo i recognize you.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by princedoz: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Great news. I am also interested in the ebooks. Please send to princilirule@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Spinojaja26: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2018
Very inspiring. Please I also need the e books

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Zonto231(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bro,I won't mind having a copy of the E book too. archibong.eyo.archibong@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by maajin007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
sir i find your write up has a source of inspiration,am a graduate of metallurgical and material engineering presently unemployed ,I will be glad if you send me the eBook and you put me through in your workshop.muhamad1031@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses / Project Managers' Forum / Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.