Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,938 members, 7,803,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland (20269 Views)

#How I got a good Job with An INGO through Nairaland / How I Got A Job Through Nairaland / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by cashful(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nice one

I will need a copy of the ebooks also.. Please send to heavycollins@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Vicktomaniaa(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=empron post=66725785]how I become a Vehicle Diagnostic technician through nairaland
This a story to inspire others and believe in themselves.
I join nairaland in 2009 immediately after my NYSC.In 2010 i got a job with #30,000 salary i took up the job and i never for once leave nairaland homepage from my system.
i learn a lot through different sections and i learnt all these .web design,photography,mini importation
in 2011 i started visiting this section auto/car talks,topic and comments from these great men and video on youtube transform my life and make me to be away from job sites.
i started to read topic and comments from this section{Sienna,Ikenna,Egunmogaji,Nurey,kingreign,car doctor,Gazzuz,luvinhubby and many others} and i never regretted this.
Fast forward to 2014 i spoke with Electrician that use to repair my car that i want to know more about cars{he does not have a single scanner}
I spent 3months with him then I resign from my office job& i bought my first scanner launch creader v11,with passion and focus couple with reading of automotive ebooks and video from youtube change
my life,a year after i bought different kind of tools;Autoboss v30,X300pro3,X100 pro,Toyota Techstream,VAG,Delphi,mini zed bull,ONdemand5,Alldata E.t.c
I move to better apartment with my family,sold my old car and rebuild an abandon car as a project and now i drive the car.I do fix hydrid car also and i have done 5 toyota hybrids car without complain from my customer
my advice to young&old graduate of Engineering field if you don't have a good job or u are looking for a better things do,find your way to vehicle diagnosing and repairs
all you need is focus and passion to do it now,Get a mini scanner,multi meter and alldata software and find someone in your vicinity or visit car talk sections
and you will never regret this.If I can do this in my early thirties married with kids and a graduate of Elect/Elect no excuse.

Pls how can I contact you
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by akmaldini(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
yes boss,I will need the ebooks
akinnola4real22@yahoo.com
thanks alot...
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Vicktomaniaa(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
empron:
how I become a Vehicle Diagnostic technician through nairaland
I join nairaland in 2009 immediately after my NYSC.In 2010 i got a job with #30,000 salary i took up the job and i never for once leave nairaland homepage from my system.
i learn a lot through different sections and i learnt all these .web design,photography,mini importation
in 2011 i started visiting this section auto/car talks,topic and comments from these great men and video on youtube transform my life and make me to be away from job sites.
i started to read topic and comments from this section{Sienna,Ikenna,Egunmogaji,Nurey,kingreign,car doctor,Gazzuz,luvinhubby and many others} and i never regretted this.
Fast forward to 2014 i spoke with Electrician that use to repair my car that i want to know more about cars{he does not have a single scanner}
I spent 3months with him then I resign from my office job& i bought my first scanner launch creader v11,with passion and focus couple with reading of automotive ebooks and video from youtube change
my life,a year after i bought different kind of tools;Autoboss v30,X300pro3,X100 pro,Toyota Techstream,VAG,Delphi,mini zed bull,ONdemand5,Alldata E.t.c
I move to better apartment with my family,sold my old car and rebuild an abandon car as a project and now i drive the car.I do fix hydrid car also and i have done 5 toyota hybrids car without complain from my customer
my advice to young&old graduate of Engineering field if you don't have a good job or u are looking for a better things do,find your way to vehicle diagnosing and repairs
all you need is focus and passion to do it now,Get a mini scanner,multi meter and alldata software and find someone in your vicinity or visit car talk sections
and you will never regret this.If I can do this in my early thirties married with kids and a graduate of Elect/Elect no excuse.

Pls how can I reach you here's my email address realmania_406@yahoo.com or you paste me yours I'll be patiently waiting to read from u
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by kingofthemall: 2:46am On Apr 22, 2018
If you've got the ebook, kindly send it to blackiebobo4321@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by cgc2000: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
noskcid:

Baba I need the e-book and I go appreciate.
Dominicdickson70@gmail.com
kindly send me a copy if you have it. Thanks cibebuike@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by cgc2000: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Kamalu1190:
Please kindly send me your eBook collection davisogbiti@yahoo.com
kindly forward to me if you have already..Thanks. cibebuike@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by rastery: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
empron:

I'm highly motivated by this piece, i'm thinking of a change of career into the auto industry but I don't know if you can advice on automedics how good is their training? and in how many months or years can I be good enough to stand on my own?, thanks for your reply

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=Vicktomaniaa post=66916948][/quote] feel free.remodee24@gmail.com 08052726390
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=rastery post=66928226][/quote] No easy road to success and success is not always a straight line.Focus and passion will make u there. I work for mechanics and electrician most,I do serious electrical issues on car.I move from one workshop to another with my tools inside my car (oil pressure tester,compression tester,fuel pump pressure tester)
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Vicktomaniaa:

Pls how can I reach you here's my email address realmania_406@yahoo.com or you paste me yours I'll be patiently waiting to read from u
remodee24@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by jhydosky(m): 1:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Hello empron.

I will like a copy as well.
saintjyde@gmail.com

When a candle lights up another, the room gets brighter.

empron:
i will send it to you very soon.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by adeolajire(m): 6:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Hello Empron,

kindly forward a copy to me.
ade_olajire@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by noskcid(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
cgc2000:
kindly send me a copy if you have it. Thanks cibebuike@gmail.com

I just did
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 3:38am On Apr 26, 2018
If you have posted your mail and you have not receive eBook,pls quote me and re paste your mail.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
empron:
If you have posted your mail and you have not receive eBook,pls quote me and re paste your mail.

airsaylongcon@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
airsaylongcon:

airsaylongcon@gmail.com. Thanks
check your mail to confirm.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
empron:
check your mail to confirm.

Received with loads of gratitude. Did you consider my suggestion to create a Telegram group where you can mentor those of us coming behind?
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Emblj: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Great move. Kindly forward the ebook to my email :
eyitayomobolaji@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Received with loads of gratitude. Did you consider my suggestion to create a Telegram group where you can mentor those of us coming behind?
Working on that already soon you will be communicated via email.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by zoltan02(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Very inspirational. Pls i will love to have a copy of the book too. Thanks in anticipation. hackimofficial@gmail.com.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Emblj: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
empron:

Kindly forward the e book to my email: eyitayomobolaji@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Emblj:

Kindly forward the e book to my email: eyitayomobolaji@gmail.com
sent check your mail
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
zoltan02:
Very inspirational. Pls i will love to have a copy of the book too. Thanks in anticipation. hackimofficial@gmail.com.
sent check your mail
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by cjeriia: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2018
empron:
thanks bro u are still the boss.i cant forget the ebook u sent through email then "Automotive for the Dummies". Then i can not differentiate spark plug and C.O.P.
Bro please send the e-book to me too. Thanx in advance
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
cjeriia:
Bro please send the e-book to me too. Thanx in advance
your mail addresse
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by cjeriia: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
empron:
your mail addresse
cj*****n@g*ail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by cashful(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
empron:
your mail addresse

I will need a copy of the ebooks also.. Please send to heavycollins@yahoo.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by joinnow: 10:02am On May 03, 2018
empron:
your mail addresse

Hi empron,
Could you kindly send the eBook to .
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by joinnow: 10:08am On May 03, 2018
empron:

What is the cost of the autoboss and launch creader v11
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by kunlef1: 11:03pm On May 04, 2018
Good topic!

I actually posted a topic on young science/engineering graduates learning technical skills sometimes in 2016 and 2017, but did not get enough response. Hence, rested my case.

If you are interested, you may check the link:

I am still interested in partnering with any young graduate willing to learn skills related to sewing machines repairs or repair of electronic household appliances.

You can contact me at kunlad(at)gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Project Managers' Forum / Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork / 3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.