Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? (937 Views)

Shoul I Give-up....what's Your Opinion? / Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship / 4months Into D Relationship, She Reveals Her Darkset Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Davisolas(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2010
Should i quit?
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by CuteAngel(f): 11:29am On May 14, 2010
Age is just a number, love is all that matters.
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Davisolas(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2010
@cuteangel,i'm afraid she might leave me bcuz of d age.
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by zap2(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2010
@poster-Age is nutin but a number. its also an african mentality thing. there is no law against it.
but, if i may ask does it bother u or ur girl? mabe u guys shud talk abt it. take care
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Davisolas(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2010
@zaps,it disturbs me.
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Igwe9(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2010
Davisolas:

@zaps,it disturbs me.
then quit, are you under a kinda force to remain?
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Caspery: 9:25pm On May 14, 2010
@ poster,

It's advisable to date someone younger than you or the same age, i don't support the idea of you being younger. I'm a lady and would personally tell you.
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Katsumoto: 9:31pm On May 14, 2010
A 25 yr old woman is going to want marriage soon, are you going to be able to give her that?
If she is patient with you and waits for you to be able to provide for her, can you guarantee that you wont dump her for a younger woman in a few years time?
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 14, 2010
Girls get old in time,before you know it she will be aging and you can see it ,try getting somebody you are older than.She will be beautiful as ever .The possibilty of marrying 2 wives will always be there when yu marry your age mate or a girl that is older.The women age very fast.
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 14, 2010
But if you want to play around it does not matter,but you know you never know,she can get prenant and you will end up with her,one day she will look old and you will look young.people will make comments and you will start to think
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Davisolas(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2010
@olas2u,i wunt allow dat but she likes sex alot
@katsumono,i luv ha so much dat i'm afraid dat i wud lose ha.
@caspery,why do u fink it is advicable?
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by nethacker(m): 2:00am On May 15, 2010
Davisolas:

@olas2u,i wunt allow dat but she likes intimacy alot
do u really knw wat u want? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Omolulu(m): 5:43am On May 15, 2010
dnt worry, by the time u see younger girls wen ur 25, ud break up wiv ur 30 yr old chick
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Katsumoto: 9:51am On May 15, 2010
Davisolas:

@olas2u,i wunt allow dat but she likes intimacy alot

I noticed you didn't answer my question. The reality is that many young men love to date older women but jilt them as soon as the women start talking about marriage, kids; and then the guys notice younger girls.
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 15, 2010
olas2u:

Girls get old in time,before you know it she will be aging and you can see it ,try getting somebody you are older than.She will be beautiful as ever .The possibilty of marrying 2 wives will always be there when yu marry your age mate or a girl that is older.The women age very fast.

olas2u:

But if you want to play around it does not matter,but you know you never know,she can get prenant and you will end up with her,one day she will look old and you will look young.people will make comments and you will start to think

@ olas2u, I think you are still a kid, you need parental guidance. wink

@ Poster, 3 years gap is not a huge difference and at some point, age should not be an issue in a relationship. You should consider what kind of person she is to you. If you truly love her, then go for it. smiley
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by jojo110(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2010
Love Doesn't seek Ages
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 15, 2010
The truth is always bitter girl women have monthly cycles and it will end at a point in their life time,the men can still have babies even when they are 70 or more.When you are young, and marry a girl that is old,you will take a look outside in future.
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by abrahym(m): 4:34am On May 16, 2010
continue if u luff her
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by zap2(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2010
@ POSTER- since it bothers u, av u tried talking it over with her? Does it bother her too? if it does, then u guys shud address the issue or jus be friends. im dating a lady dats years my age. it used to bother me initially, but i dont care anymore. i luv her too much to allow age to become a barrier. av even proposed to her already. but u and only can make ur own decision- i made mine
Re: She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? by teenluv(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2010
Love conquer all things dats all I have to tell you ok! If u really love and care to much for her, you can end up getting married to her if u are also ready and dats if she is not desperate about marriage at 25years cos its 2 ways round. Also remember that you don't have to start what you can not finish. if u know you cant marry her plz don't waste her time cos it can be very dangerous.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This? / Pls Get Me Out Of This Problem. / Can You Propose To Your Gf Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.