Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) (38127 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Paruz1015(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tundeobama:
see palace poorly arrange interior . Royalty all over the world means class and luxury go learn from ooni obi Emir of kano and see how a palace should be.

That's not the Obas palace, but the bride's parent house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
grandstar:

I would advise you to focus on the French monarchy. You can't fail with that one. And it is a very quick route to French citizenship
Thanks for the advice but I don't think France has a royal family the French revolution ended that or in the 19th century I can't remember.

I would focus on the Dutch monarchy and the Belgian monarchy.The Swedish monarchy included.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
marrying an esan lady
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tundeobama:
see palace poorly arrange interior . Royalty all over the world means class and luxury go learn from ooni obi Emir of kano and see how a palace should be.
common sense is not common.....u don even have an iota of sense at all

where is introduction usually held?...is it no the bride's home?

5 Likes

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by nonso88(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Must you show your stupidity everywhere
I simply said the truth and you're attacking me like this..... Try obtain sense ooooooooh, it's on promo now... Ijot!!!!!
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
nonso88:
Ceiling fans everywhere... Very poor people. My Igwe Palace has air conditioning system everywhere....... Modest a bit, but there's nothing more the lubber can do.... Forget the people behind me, bubu will get to them soon...... Up Man U
see as u fool urself for public...... introduction or traditional marriage is at the bride's place

4 Likes

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by nonso88(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
martineverest:
common sense is not common.....u don even have an iota of sense at all

where is introduction usually held?...is it no the bride's home?
...... They should have helped the poor girl arrange her father's house..... Bottom line, dem no get money
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
malware:
This no resemble Royal wedding introduction. N50 parlor everywhere undecided
Nigeria got probles and u are one of dem....it's not everyone that believe in extravagancy

4 Likes

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
May God bless your union cool

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
nonso88:
...... They should have helped the poor girl arrange her father's house..... Bottom line, dem no get money
smh

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
nonso88:
I simply said the truth and you're attacking me like this..... Try obtain sense ooooooooh, it's on promo now... Ijot!!!!!

I hope this restores your brain to factory setting. Orue...

3 Likes

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Tomtom081: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
That is not the Oba Palace in Benin, High Chief was sent to the lady family house for introduction and the Main Marriage will be held in the Oba Palace to consolidate the Marriage with all the Kings Present.

The bride price will be paid secretly by the Chief and Hold a bigger wedding at the Oba palace with all the chief and the King in Esan Land in attendance in the Palace of the Oba of Benin.

Those complaining about the Celin fan shut learn to keep quiet because when Oba speak Ur King Keep Quiet as Royal majesty.

OBA GHA TO KPERE ISE............ FROM THE ANCIENT CITY OF BENIN.
WHERE KING IS TRULY KING NOT DEM DASH ME

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thanks for the advice but I don't think France has a royal family the French revolution ended that or in the 19th century I can't remember.

I would focus on the Dutch monarchy and the Belgian monarchy.The Swedish monarchy included.

You're one smart lady! You caught my cheeky advise! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Glad you "guillotined" my advise
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by geoinvestor(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tundeobama:
That's the house of the bride's family.
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by elitebliss(f): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
elsse:
very simply with class....its those that dont ave that would borrow money frm the gods to do wedding....after marriage dey start tinkin of how to pay debt

in other news.....i need a bae
read well,is introduction not marriage yet
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
don't expect the oba to go to the brides house,it was supposed to have been done in esan,oba no dey go transfer..thanks oba ewuere for bringing d EPL trophy to Benin kingdom,EPL nor dey go transfer it must remain in a kingdom Benin kingdom,we have only two kingdoms in d world.that tortoise way dey always poo on Sunday get power o,pls is spurs man u on a Sunday or sat,make I talk to d tortoise with my incantations kia Benin una strong,up pep if its on Saturday I need to put combatrin for e food so that it can poo on sat,Trophyless season for d greatest club in d world,sanchet d gold digger,u mist ur opportunity
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by JandyJ(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
lawalosky:
wow so cute.........
anyway I always read my quotes 5 times before posting because I'm scared of these unemployed teachers on Nairaland.......

Funny
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
malware:
u think we are iPods pigs,for ur information bride prize in Edo is 27 naira,my friend and colleague DAT got married to an Igbo girl bought bundles of zink.we followed him to d east and d father said all his zinc are old and need aluminum roofing,after d marriage is biz folded up,we are not iPods we are d Benin's this,pls nobody shld quote my mention I still have d pics

2 Likes

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Omonoba1: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tundeobama:
your foolishness is alarming! Do they do marriage in the guy's house or the Bride's? Your sense couldn't tell you that's not the palace.

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Obiossy:
looks like ritual gathering
instead of showing your intelligence on a faceless forum,you choose to display your stupidity just to attract some cheap likes from your fellow senseless tribalists,only for you to be disappointed and be quoted with insults. I wonder how easy it is for you people to attract insults on yourselves just because you want to be controversial like the deluded fellow call nwaamaikpe. even nwaamaikpe has been making sense of late. I pity Una sha.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by lee818(f): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Obiossy:
looks like ritual gathering

I guess you attended a lot of ritual gathering to know one. Next time stfu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by usibengate(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
lawalosky:
wow so cute.........
anyway I always read my quotes 5 times before posting because I'm scared of these unemployed teachers on Nairaland.......

Quite very funny, I concur with your statement

nonso88:
Ceiling fans everywhere... Very poor people. My Igwe Palace has air conditioning system everywhere....... Modest a bit, but there's nothing more the lubber can do.... Forget the people behind me, bubu will get to them soon...... Up Man U

Who be your Igwe? Mention he name and Title. We are talking about real King with an empire, a king with an Enigma, Hegemony, astute history and origin. You are bring in or talking about a mere duke without prior recognition, a duke with equal rank with Benin palace Chiefs, position bought with blood money. Google doesn't recognized your Igwe. So stop the frivolious comparison, they are not mate in no ways

All these IPOB Youths cum Biafra, most them, their brain is really sick. They talk anyhow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by kindredspirit(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tundeobama:

That's the home of the bride and not the palace. Introduction ceremonies are done at the houses of brides' parents, remember ?
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Espada10: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Na women dey get mind..even me as a man ..fear go dey catch enter into some families. .
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Toide: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good one
I prefer to marry into the European monarchy. cheesy cool
world of fantasy!
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Toide: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
esan and bini marriage collabo is on board in Benin city.
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Jimbadly: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good one

I prefer to marry into the European monarchy. cheesy cool

Say no more!

I'm the crown prince of Netherlands. wink

1 Like

Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Jimbadly: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2018
nonso88:

How stupid you are Nonso. This is an introduction ceremony which takes place in the lady's family and not the man's house. So you see, this ceremony did not take place at the king's Palace but the lady's family house. Think before you post.
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by Jimbadly: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Tundeobama:

Numbskull, introduction ceremonies usually take place at the bride's family home not the groom's home. So you see, this was not the king's Palace.
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by lesson44: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2018
nonso88:
So in your village they do the introduction in the man house.?
I guess your village women don't have family homes.
Re: Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 1:10am On Apr 16, 2018
malware:
Jan magana ko grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Dances At RCCG In Washington D.C - Photos / The Itsekiris. / Brief History Of Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.