Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich (27065 Views)

5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich / 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by loverboys: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
If you are looking for any online business to start with low start-up cost, then this post is ideal for those with a small budget. The era of the high cost of starting an online business is long gone with the advancement of technology. Thankfully, technology has created a level playing ground for all those who want to start an online business but with a small capital or budget.

The first step to start an online business is to know the secrets of such business and its model of operation. I have written extensively on that, and my secret knowledge which I have gained over the years would help you achieve that. (You can check it out here)

I have compiled 4 online business ideas for those with low startup capital. These ideas can be brought to reality with just your laptop and Internet connection.

online business with low startup capital

Start an Online Store

This is one business idea that makes Thousands of Naira on a monthly basis. The reason is that I don’t bother selling my own product, I only sell what others have created, and make my money via juicy commissions in dollars.

This is one of the online business ideas with low startup cost, and one of the most lucrative. If you don’t have a product (like I don’t have), with no idea on how to get, then I will show you how I make thousands of Naira without having my own product.

If you don’t have an online store, it would cost just a little to set up for yourself. If you don’t have the cash, then you can follow my secret method and take all the profit for yourself without spending a dime.

Open sources like WIX, Wordpress can also be of help when trying to design an online store. However, you would still be responsible for hosting your online store on the internet. I have listed other ways you can bypass these steps and still make a huge profit for yourself.

Become a Social Media Manager

This is one of the online business ideas for those with low startup capital. With several social media platforms coming up with great speed, several individuals are looking for those who are capable of managing their online platforms.

The importance of a social media presence has created several business opportunities. It is hard work creating contents for social media. Then with several platforms to manage, you can end up making it a full-time business.

Many companies require social media managers to help drive up the number of followers they have, create contents to keep them engaged and keep them active. You can then start an online business around this model without the need of much startup capital. All you need is just your laptop and expertise to create engaging contents.

Become a Web/Mobile App Developer

This online business is basically for those who have spent some certain amount of years learning how to code and develop websites. If you don’t fall into the above category, there are also other options for you.

It is also possible for a non-tech enthusiast with no prior coding skills to develop and create their own applications. With the introduction of Mobile Apps Production Software, anybody can possibly develop their own mobile application.

This then allows you to offer your services on several freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork. The secret to making money on these platforms depends on knowing how they work.

Coming in as an armature might cost you so much frustration and downtime, but once you know how it works, you can start earning as fast as possible.

Sell Books on Amazon

Instead of writing and collecting a one-time payment, you can keep getting recurring revenue by selling your books on Amazon Kindle. This business idea is good for those with low startup capital.

All you need is just a book cover designer, and you are in line to earn money for a lifetime through your book. The more books you write and host, the more money you make. You can either sell the books on your online store or you utilize Amazon kindle.

Whichever method you desire to use, you are in line to make good money for a lifetime.

If you desire to either start up your online store or sell as an affiliate, I have written down this guide that would help you know all the secrets I use to make money. Once you start your online business, you make money without limits.

To your success…

SEE SOURCE FOR MORE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by loverboys: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Online Business is the way forward jare. Making N1000 daily offline use to be a hell load of work but today with 98% less work I some days bank up to N50, 000 with affiliate marketing. affiliate marketing is the way forward guys. You can learn it step by step at THIS PAGE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by abma: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thank you OP.
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by pusskhole(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by abbenism001(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
am interested
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by Ihateafonja: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by rattlesnake(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
loverboys:

SEE SOURCE FOR MORE
post ur bank details lets see how much u made?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by phemflex90(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
We don hear, my own is that let's get our PVC to send BUHARI back to Daura. we are tired of death man in a soul.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by itsandi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
cool
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by IVORY2009(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
excellente' superiore informazion..
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by IVORY2009(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
rattlesnake:
post ur bank details lets see how much u made?

Yahoo zee group shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by loverboys: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
abma:
Thank you OP.

you are welcome
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yeye op...

this one na importexpert coursin

at the end of the day, na your ebook you go sell to them, then abandon them later.

yeye marketers...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by myjewels: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
You're very right. I know a platform that sets your blog up for you, give you products to promote, help you get Google Adsense and host your site for you. it is real. If you're interested pm me or check my signature.

1 Like

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
everyday people keep ranting about how online pays but when asked to provide proof of payment. dey will scratching head like one man from daura!!! smh.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by loverboys: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
phemflex90:
We don hear, my own is that let's get our PVC to send BUHARI back to Daura. we are tired of death man in a soul.

buhari is going no where.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by loverboys: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
IVORY2009:
excellente' superiore informazion..

mercy
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by crackhouse(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Again?

1 Like

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by loverboys: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
nwobiebuka:
everyday people keep ranting about how online pays but when asked to provide proof of payment. dey will scratching head like one man from daura!!! smh.

find real life video proof income at HERE
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
nwobiebuka:
I dey tell u brother

2 Likes

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by OurworkComNg1: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
loverboys:

Become a Web/Mobile App Developer
This online business is basically for those who have spent some certain amount of years learning how to code and develop websites. If you don’t fall into the above category, there are also other options for you.
It is also possible for a non-tech enthusiast with no prior coding skills to develop and create their own applications. With the introduction of Mobile Apps Production Software, anybody can possibly develop their own mobile application.
This then allows you to offer your services on several freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork. The secret to making money on these platforms depends on knowing how they work.
Coming in as an armature might cost you so much frustration and downtime, but once you know how it works, you can start earning as fast as possible.

Do you think its easy to learn coding, web and app development?? even the amount of years learning how to code that you mentioned sef, is it free, won't you spend money to go and learn it??

2 Likes

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by IAmSkinny: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
The empty barrel is back with his hogwash again under a brand new moniker. The mods are in deep romance with him, hence his useless threads will never miss FP.
Don't let this guy trick you. Be wise! DUDE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER

7 Likes

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by omoadeleye(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
how are we going to start writting a book
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by Timagex(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
myjewels:
You're very right. I know a platform that sets your blog up for you, give you products to promote, help you get Google Adsense and host your site for you. it is real. If you're interested pm me or check my signature.
hello sire.... I'm interested..
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
If you need up to date contact of the following
1. Up-to-date phone contact of individual in all 34 states LGA in Nigeria
2. Over Over 5000 contact of people who study engineering as a profession
3. Over 5000 contact of people who study law as a profession
4. Over 5000 contact of people who study accounting as a profession

NOTE: CONTACT ON REQUEST CAN ONLY BE USED FOR BULK SMS ONLY

Contact Quantum software technologies

Dami ---- +2347062402310
Customers relations officer

Liade --- +2348131619047
Technical relations officer

WHATAPP ONLY !!!!!!!!!
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by TheTakeOver: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lies as usual.

1 Like

Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by banio: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
If U want to make money online, just take the risk. But like any business, your capital could vanish
Re: 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich by karlboss: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
banio:
If U want to make money online WhatsApp me 08154522361. But like any business, your capital will be at risk. You will make around 10% of your capital per month. Please start with : I want to make money online.
Online is an ambiguous word. Just tell us the area you want to show us
Yahoo
Affiliate marketing
Blogging
Vlogging
etc

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Are POS Operators Now Charging For Withdrawals In Your Area? / CBN Confirms N410.25/$ As New Official Exchange Rate / Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.