Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Woman Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until About Two Hours To Delivery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until About Two Hours To Delivery (406 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Creating Custom Invitation Boxes: From Design To Delivery / I Met Someone For The 1st Time And He Sent Me 500k In The Span Of Two Hours / Woman Thought She Was Pregnant Until Doctors Found Snake Inside Her Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until About Two Hours To Delivery by Gistusmore: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Charlotte Thomson reportedly kept wearing her size 8 dresses and attending parties as usual. Even a day before her labour she had been to work and no sign of pregnancy was noticed by her parents let alone her coworkers.
A 21-year-old woman from Newcastle has revealed how she had been pregnant for nine whole months, but had had no knowledge about it until just about some hours to delivery when she had some stomach cramps coupled with bleeding and decided to seek medical care.
Charlotte Thomson reportedly kept wearing her size 8 dresses and attending parties as usual. Even a day before her labour she had been to work and no sign of pregnancy was noticed by her parents let alone her coworkers.
When she got to the hospital and a midwife disclosed to her that she was due to give birth shortly, Charlotte was shocked to the marrow because she had not experienced any symptom of pregnancy.
Charlotte said: “My stomach was completely flat, and I’d been having regular periods so it was such a shock when I found out.

Sources: http://www.skyevibes.com

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Woman Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until About Two Hours To Delivery by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Like sewiously?
Like sewiously? shocked
How?, how manage?, how is that possible?
O my God shocked
Re: Woman Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until About Two Hours To Delivery by escodotman: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Some things are just beyond medical explaination due to the fact that she was having regular periods.
Re: Woman Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until About Two Hours To Delivery by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Recycled news. This one na old news na, I read about it around April - June last year.
Re: Woman Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until About Two Hours To Delivery by sirgalahad26(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
when you think u've seen it all another one just poke its head! which one is flat-belly pregnancy bayii?

(1) (Reply)

#FRAUD ALART. Aircraft Purchase: Buhari Defrauds Nigeria N137,484,400,000($373m) / Traders Count Losses As Fire Razes 2 Building In Ihiala / Business Plan Questionnaire For Retail & Wholesale Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.