Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58586 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2018
izaray:
Hope you'ren't the loveth Danty was referring to cheesy
No o.. Not with all those curses he just released on a Monday morning..

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by izaray(f): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

No o.. Not with all those curses he just released on a Monday morning..

Hahahaha....As in ehn, the guy is really pained, but d babe no try sha.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2018
izaray:
Hahahaha....As in ehn, the guy is really pained, but d babe no try sha.
Yeah.
But he might have seen the signs but he just decided to ignore them. (out of love)
And for her ,if he really did all things he mentioned ,well she played herself.

More reason i don't lead guys on, if i love you, i date you and if i don't ain't no need playing games and pretending.

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
izaray:
Hope you'ren't the loveth Danty was referring to cheesy
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rangojack:

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!
How does it feel knowing someone is fuccking her now now... cheesy
Oh! She is even begging him to go faster

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Oga shut up!

How do you feel knowing someone is fucckingggg your investment cheesy

She is even riding him ....

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:

He has gotten over it abeg tongue
Danty you'll find a better bae that will not lead you on alright.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
mzhorlah:
He used me to get over his depression. it took me a while to forgive but am glad i did already
baby pls come be my medicine, I'm presently depressed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by TemihSmart(f): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
mine was when I ate spoilt beans. I'm not over it yet o

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

He has gotten over it abeg tongue
Danty you'll find a better bae that will not lead you on alright.
did I mention you

So you want me to fall in love with you, so you can break my heart??

Ow! I'm in love already... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
did I mention you

So you want me to fall in love with you, so you can break my heart??

Ow! I'm in love already... cheesy
Smart you are. So that you can have a story to tell about heartbreak cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Smart you are. So that you can have a story to tell about heartbreak cheesy
pls break my heart.. I want you to wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
pls break my heart.. I want you to wink
Nah.
My karma meal is already getting cold, if i break your heart, I might get it hot like am starting all over again...

So carry your wahala and go grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:

Like I care!
Her life, her body, her bleep!
I no longer care about yesterday, I now look forward to a brighter tomorrow. tongue

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rangojack:

Like I care!
Her life, her body, her bleep!
I no longer care about yesterday, I now look forward to a brighter tomorrow. The woman I'll marry won't be a hoe like her. tongue
its a lie you still care. I will slap you if you deny it.. You still stare at her pics from time to time. You imagine her by your side yesterday night. Its written in your comments tho hidden.

She is no hoe and the woman you will marry cant be like her( true love) tho she is with someone better, you are a loser so she stepped up to someone matured and a winner( she won your babe and smashed your heart). Deal with it bro. It will continue to eat into you and haunt you daily. She is having the Best time of her life....

She used you... Lol ;DD

Better go hug your pillow and let it out

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
mzhorlah:
He used me to get over his depression. it took me a while to forgive but am glad i did already
Can you imagine? Humans are wicked o.
He will still have another depression,watch out (in/out of marriage). Pele
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
its a lie you still care. I will slap you if you deny it.. You still stare at her pics from time to time. You imagine her by your side yesterday night. Its written in your comments tho hidden.

She is no hoe and the woman you will marry cant be like her( true love) tho she is with someone better, you are a loser so she stepped up to someone matured and a winner( she won your babe and smashed your heart). Deal with it bro. It will continue to eat into you and haunt you daily. She is having the Best time of her life....

She used you... Lol ;DD

Better go hug your pillow and let it out
Praise God? Hallelujah grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Nah.
My karma meal is already getting cold, if i break your heart, I might get it hot like am starting all over again...

So carry your wahala and go grin grin
karma won't be served I promise... You can be lucky also to end it with a together happily ever after.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rangojack:

Praise God? Hallelujah grin grin grin
bro I will be expecting your tearful pictures later in the day... Make sure you cc me when in tears thinking of her.. And post pictures..

Always remember, she is with someone better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by twentyk(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
I know i f.ucked up but what i learnt is are so precious
im like a dark clouds now...dnt let em figure me out
im mean
i deliberately do crazy things(my nature)
i dont listen,i dont talk much
im so uninterested in whatever
i tell lies because truth is bitter
i dont commit...in fact im one miserable lover....
I wont let another girl Bleep.ed me up like funbi...that girl got me so f.ucked up,at one time i started hating myself....(i swear i still miss her)she was my first real love and only...she d only lady i allow speak with my mum and i have never been so eager to meet someone parents like hers...she was in 200l nd i was 400l when we met...it was heavenly for sometimes until she started acting strange,i told her about it,instead she accused me of being the strange one...ok in fairness to her,im kinda strange and really weird,like really really weird,im restless and usually up to something...i get bored easily so i love activities,(football,sport,bethouse,gym,studio,party anywhere there is noise nd happening)...she is the lowkey type,not that she didnt like it but not over the top like mine....people dont understand how we roll,but for the first time i found someone who calms me down....(till date only mum nd codein)do the magic but funbi does it better....i remember once i had to wait for her,she had a text and i was getting bored where i sat,also i needed to go play set(football competition)off campus by 4.30..as she was ascending the stairs for the 1st time i thought marriage and i knew i was gonna marry this girl....she saw me staring at her and we both smiled and i could feel all the blood in my vein...i hate this feeling and i love it too.... Hate it cuz i cant control the mess is happening nd love it cuz its beautifull,sweeter dan koko,sk,tm,swiff and rochii all mixed together....she was tired nd put her head on my lap,i sang her love song by timi dakolo and she slept off(she loves me sing her a song)....girl was snoring on my lap nd it was beautifull stroking her hair till rapture...i thought i fulfilled my mission in life that day,meanwhile boys been dey call my number for field asking where this wahray dey,it was a match between my hostel(lead) vs prince palace and i was the Ronaldo of my team....imagine ronaldo not playing for Real madrid against juve but busy stroking person hair for under tree...anyway we lost 7-4 but e nor pain me,how many guys can sing their girl to sleep....
Awww im talking too much....im sorry to bore you with my sad love story....long story short my heart was broken and i cudnt get over it....i knew i was making a mistake calling her repeatedly for answers but she kept breaking my heart each time i cudnt get through to her.....oh we made up after a while but shii was lifeless like 'Drogo after the khaleesi made the witch bring him back...so this time i ended things and she didnt object,my heart was screaming Nooooooo,but the sight of her now gives me pain so i moved....
Im only sorry for my new babe,i know things could be a lot better only if i could put in some efforts
but im just not interested in any effort whatsoever....she asked me to sing her this new rekado banks song with tiwa on saturday,but i coudnt stop remembering that stupid love song by timi i did last time.....once bitten twice shy they say.....funbi wherever you are(infact i know where she'd be at the moment)i wished you nothing....
In a relationship whoever loves most suffers more.....thank you...

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Divay22(f): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
doctorkush:
karma won't be served I promise... You can be lucky also to end it with a together happily ever after.
Happy ending
Fairytale
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Happy ending
Fairytale
no sweetie. Only if you want the reality to become one. There are happy ending out there, and they are no fairy tale. Just believe
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
twentyk:
im mean
I wont let another girl Bleep.ed me up like funbi...that girl got me so f.ucked up,at one time i started hating myself....(i swear i still miss her)she was my first real love and only...she d only lady i allow speak with my mum and i have never been so eager to meet someone parents like hers...she was in 200l nd i was 400l when we met...it was heavenly for sometimes until she started acting strange,i told her about it,instead she accused me of being the strange one...ok in fairness to her,im kinda strange and really weird,like really really weird,im restless and usually up to something...i get bored easily so i love activities,(football,sport,bethouse,gym,studio,party anywhere there is noise nd happening)...she is the lowkey type,not that she didnt like it but not over the top like mine....people dont understand how we roll,but for the first time i found someone who calms me down....(till date only mum nd codein)do the magic but funbi does it better....i remember once i had to wait for her,she had a text and i was getting bored where i sat,also i needed to go play set(football competition)off campus by 4.30..as she was ascending the stairs for the 1st time i thought marriage and i knew i was gonna marry this girl....she saw me staring at her and we both smiled and i could feel all the blood in my vein...i hate this feeling and i love it too.... Hate it cuz i cant control the mess is happening nd love it cuz its beautifull,sweeter dan koko,sk,tm,swiff and rochii all mixed together....she was tired nd put her head on my lap,i sang her love song by timi dakolo and she slept off(she loves me sing her a song)....girl was snoring on my lap nd it was beautifull stroking her hair till rapture...i thought i fulfilled my mission in life that day,meanwhile boys been dey call my number for field asking where this wahray dey,it was a match between my hostel(lead) vs prince palace and i was the Ronaldo of my team....imagine ronaldo not playing for Real madrid against juve but busy stroking person hair for under tree...anyway we lost 7-4 but e nor pain me,how many guys can sing their girl to sleep....
Awww im talking too much....im sorry to bore you with my sad love story....long story short my heart was broken and i cudnt get over it....i knew i was making a mistake calling her repeatedly for answers but she kept breaking my heart each time i cudnt get through to her.....oh we made up after a while but shii was lifeless like 'Drogo after the khaleesi made the witch bring him back...so this time i ended things and she didnt object,my heart was screaming Nooooooo,but the sight of her now gives me pain so i moved....
Im only sorry for my new babe,i know things could be a lot better only if i could put in some efforts
but im just not interested in any effort whatsoever....she asked me to sing her this new rekado banks song with tiwa on saturday,but i coudnt stop remembering that stupid love song by timi i did last time.....once bitten twice shy they say.....funbi wherever you are(infact i know where she'd be at the moment)i wished you nothing....
don't lie, you still cry yourself to sleep every night knowing that someone else will be putting his diick in her mouth later ??

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Barzinime(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
He used your heart to play Table Tennis grin grin grin

mzhorlah:

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SoapQueen(f): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
twentyk:
im mean

Your story reminds me of a song, "Him and I".. Bittersweet romance. Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Pharmtj: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Danty37:

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
my ex na Loveth too... That girl use me shine sha.. NeVEr AgAin. Am done with Women

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Holywizard: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Her name is Chioma.
I was her first love. We met at a pool side in Owerri and we started dating.
We were so obsessed with each other that we couldn't breathe without each other.
Because of her, I ditched my friends.
So one day I traveled to see my sister on Friday and on Saturday she cheated on me but I never knew.
When I came back after some weeks she started acting up. She was so scared of meeting me while she was the one that was persuading me to come back bcoz she was missing me.
After a week she came. Immediately she came she started crying. She knelt down asking me for forgiveness that she wronged me. I was so confused.
She opened up that she visited an old friend and that the guy gave her alcohol and she was drunk. (Knowing fully well that she don't stand alcoholic drinks)
We had an agreement that if anyone of us should cheat on each other that we would not forgive the other.
Both of us cried.
I was in pains, my heart was heavy with disappointment.
It was later that her cousin sister snitched on her that it wasn't true (her sister has always wanted to sleep wit me severally even till now). She said that my ex was the type that wants to explore life. Guys wit car were picking and dropping her(she is very cute). Both of us fell sick while all these were happening. She was even hospitalised but I couldn't continue the relationship although she begged me severally to forgive her but she was just like a leopard that can't change its spot.
This experience taught me a great lesson and it is affecting me right now.
I can be a best friend to a girl but once she mentions love and dating, no matter how beautiful and lovely she is, I'll start acting strange

A lot of girls have told me that I don't want to be committed. Hell yes!!! Y would I be?
I'm scared of unserious fellas in my life

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by motherfucker: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

Don't be like this. Please, I went through an emotional traumatic path recently but I am not letting it hold me down. We all have our stories. Try to re-write yours but don't let anyone hold your pen.
This same girl complained of not benefiting anything from her ex. I did opposite to prove there are still nice guys out there and what did I get?

We had a quarrel for the FIRST time and she just wouldn't let it slide, no matter what I tried. I don't want to talk too much or reveal too much cosh is a member here.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by marvin906(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
the last heartbreak i had turned me into the loveless person i am now...
i cant remember the last time i had feelings for a chick
loosing yourself just for that one person @ the end it was for nothing

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Biglittlelois(f): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
We dated for 5 years, i stood by him when he had nothing, last year july he got a job at an oil company, december he called to tell me he is not ready to get married anytime soon that i should look for some one else, there was no issues, fight or whatever.

Now i am almost 29 and my heart is stone cold, i thought men appreciates a lady that was with them during tough times but i was wrong, if i go after men that are already made who would blame me? that is why i dont blame ladies that do, i am very comfortable but i cant bring myself to feel anything for any man, i hope it changes soon.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SoapQueen(f): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
motherfucker:
This same girl complained of not benefiting anything from her ex. I did opposite to prove there are still nice guys out there and what did I get?

We had a quarrel for the FIRST time and she just wouldn't let it slide, no matter what I tried. I don't want to talk too much or reveal too much cosh is a member here.

It is well.

Hello dear ,
I understand perfectly and I am so so sorry you had to go through this. If you let her absence affect you, you will not only be heartbroken, you'd be broke.

Tough people weather storms. You gotta be strong, okay?

I'm rooting for you. Get the hell up! Stiffen up your shoulders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by emperormossad(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
I don't know if I'll regard mine as heartbreak but I probably think it qualifies as one considering how I felt in the aftermath.
I was good. Ideal. This is back as an undergraduate. Next thing I know, she's gone. Why? A friend told her I smoke.
It was one of the most ridiculous moment ever. She never asked a question. Never confronted me. Just left. Do I smoke? Was her friend lying? That's left for Mars to conclude.
I was heartbroken.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.