Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. (7279 Views)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / What Areas Have Constant Electricity In Akwa Ibom / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

I am relocating from Abuja to Awka and I would like to know the areas that can boast of regular power supply and good road network. Regular power supply here means like 6 hours minimum daily. Please give me a heads up if there are such places like this, and the cost of a room and parlour or/and 2-bedroom flat.

I await your suggestions.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Port Harcourt is a nice city you will enjoy it
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
lestat:
Ok. I intend investing in Awka, major reason I'm searching there. Thanks for your contribution.

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
googlelove:
Ok. I intend investing in Awka, major reason I'm searching there. Thanks for your contribution.

Investing how so?
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by elgramz: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Udoka housing estate is good

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by deraaaigbo(f): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Udoka Housing Estate is good, Ngozika Estate too or Even Aroma side but just don't stay with indigenes.
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by uboma(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
lestat:

How is Port Harcourt related to Awka?

6 Likes

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
please no fighting. Just help a brother out
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
uboma:

How is Port Harcourt related to Awka?

grin

Bro I was being mischievous

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by uboma(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2018
lestat:

grin
Bro I was being mischievous

lol
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
deraaaigbo:
Udoka Housing Estate is good, Ngozika Estate too or Even Aroma side but just don't stay with indigenes.
I will check and give a feedback on this thread. Thanks
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
elgramz:
Udoka housing estate is good
Ok, I will check there out

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 6:07pm On May 11, 2018
Hi Guys,
please suggest more areas in Awka that has regular power supply.
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by popizaino(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
googlelove:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am relocating from Abuja to Awka and I would like to know the areas that can boast of regular power supply and good road network. Regular power supply here means like 6 hours minimum daily. Please give me a heads up if there are such places like this, and the cost of a room and parlour or/and 2-bedroom flat.

Thanks.
Try agwu awka.judging from my stay there in 2015 the power supply in that area was close to 20 hrs per day.
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by Funnyguy83: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
No place is like Maryland in Amawbia.
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks guys. I found a place in Nodu. The electricity there is ok though. Enjoying it.
Any fun place where someone can hang out will be appreciated. I notice there is no cinema here.
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by LadyJasper: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
You could visit Awka Wonderland at Agwu Awka, though it's kind of like a family resort. But it's a really cool place to chill at least in my own opinion even though it has seen better days. The last time I was there it was undergoing renovations though so I believe it's in a good shape now. I usually go there to just enjoy the scenery. You can check it out.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by ikemeze: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Google love, How much is flat there and how many hours of electricity daily in nodu.?I'm also relocating to Awka soon.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2018
ikemeze:
Google love, How much is flat there and how many hours of electricity daily in nodu.?I'm also relocating to Awka soon.
2-bedroom will cost 300-350k. 1-bedroom will cost 250k to pay 200k the next year.

Seriously, I am enjoying here. Electricity comes by 5pm and till the next morning during weekdays, but it is 24 hours at weekends. Obiano is working, he deserves some accolades.

8 Likes

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by ikemeze: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2018
thanks.you paid 350 and next year u will be paying 300k? I'm looking for three bedroom flat. Do you know how much?
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
ikemeze:
thanks.you paid 350 and next year u will be paying 300k?
I'm looking for three bedroom flat. Do you know how much?
ok 450k to pay 400k by the next year.
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please fam. Can anyone suggest any good Nkwobi joint in Awka where someone can chill. Cold is too much

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by Partnerbiz(f): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
deraaaigbo:
why?
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by madampresident(f): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
googlelove:
Please fam. Can anyone suggest any good Nkwobi joint in Awka where someone can chill. Cold is too much

Just go to Bejoy at Aroma. You won't regret their nkwobi.
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by Partnerbiz3: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
nawao
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by pawskennel7(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
googlelove:
GSS REALSTATE had the best properties in very nice location in awka.. contact me if interested 07037250525
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by valgbo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
googlelove:
Thanks guys. I found a place in Nodu. The electricity there is ok though. Enjoying it.
Any fun place where someone can hang out will be appreciated. I notice there is no cinema here.
try Abakiliki street good place to hang out
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2020
valgbo:
try Abakiliki street good place to hang out
Oh yea. I do frequent there now. Thanks
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by ikemeze: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
check nwoke udi cool bar.
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by PipMc(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
I am relocating to Awka and I would like to know the areas that can boast of regular power supply and good road network. Regular power like 6 hours minimum daily and water. Please give me a heads up if there are such places like this, and the cost of a room and parlour or/and 3bedroom flat.

Thanks.[/quote]

Pls I need suggestions too
Re: Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. by googlelove: 4:13am On Sep 01, 2020
PipMc:

I am relocating to Awka and I would like to know the areas that can boast of regular power supply and good road network. Regular power like 6 hours minimum daily and water. Please give me a heads up if there are such places like this, and the cost of a room and parlour or/and 3bedroom flat.

Thanks.

Pls I need suggestions too

Gosh, I have not been active on Naira land lately. Amawbia is the best bet. They have steady power supply of up to 12hours.
Room and parlour is 250k. Three-bedroom is 350k-400k depending on your taste.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Good Clubs For Nigerians In The UK? / Amazing!! Sand Sculpture At Copacabana Beach In Rio De Janeiro. Photo / Before You Sleep In Any Hotel In Nigeria !!! - Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.