Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" (25472 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by cliqtips: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by banio: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Women are all the same. They throw themselves on men

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by phemmyfour: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2018
They love throwing themselves at men they love

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by OKorowanta: 6:54am On Apr 16, 2018
I like dis babe outspokenness.
She reminds me of Warri babes, no word dey heavy her for mouth to talk.
Give her trouble she gives you double.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by kestolove95(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
jlosy no good o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by XaviDayo(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
You knew this coz you was with every man she threw her self at.

Rada rada

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by stevio(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
All i see is a promising PawnStar grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by bamite(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
It's a man's world cool
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by SceneOne: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
b
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by PureMe01: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
kk
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Jac007(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Mstchewwwww
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
It won't go well with dstv.... They've used this sham of a show to rake in well over 2.5 billion naira from light brain Nigerians

Do the maths.... About 8million votes per voting session and each vote costs #30. Remember they've had more than ten voting sessions.

You guys should wise up... why can't they just allow you vote once at the end of the show for your preferred candidate or whatever you want to call it? What's the point of voting same person over and over again?

Most Nigerians are fools

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Text

VOTE Cee-c to 32052

God bless you.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by OGHENE316(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
am still chocked that Man United loss against a relegated team,chai!!! meanwhile ebuka be like my great-grand father wen tie cloth

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Queenext: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Basically the realest truth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by porshnuel: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
OKorowanta:
I like dis babe outspokenness. She reminds me of Warri babes, no word dey heavy her for mouth to talk. Give her trouble she gives you double.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Alexanderinn(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Is it her throwing?.... Why can't she mind her business?...busy body lady

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by nwimo22(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
OKorowanta:
I like dis babe outspokenness. She reminds me of Warri babes, no word dey heavy her for mouth to talk. Give her trouble she gives you double.
100% right.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
This is true. Alex should own it instead of all these we're just friends. We all know it's strategy. She tried it with teddy & miracle too. By force 'I must wear your clothes & insert myself into ur conversation' friend.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by safarigirl(f): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2018
The mod that is littering Front Page with CeeC threads, we now know who you are voting for and supporting

Now, can we get news on other HMs since you want to flood front page with BBNaija news? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Vinstel: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2018
Cee-c Rocks...... Boss lady!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Rollins777(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2018
Cece is not serious, just jealous and envied.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Virtualaccounts: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Ladies should learn for this. There are no fixed rules to getting a man you desire, bottom line is that you didn't snatch him from someone. Better off than you like a man who likes you as well and you keep styling from him and causing a lot of tension. Then you become bitter that a seemingly random undeserving woman throws herself at him and he responds.

At the end of the day, love resides where it is welcomed and what a man basically needs from a woman is peace and respect.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by AdeniyiA(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2018
In as much as they're there to catch her, let the throwing continue ...
Do i sense envy?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Loving1: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by graphicsgal3000(f): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2018
smiley
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by AngelicBeing: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=porshnuel post=66750765][/quote] tongue

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by rita25(f): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2018
okay now I see so that's how our momma threw her self at your dada aight? grin
banio:
Women are all the same. They throw themselves on men

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson / City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) / Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.