Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" (25473 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by hopkinsnoni(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:

And where do you think I am?

Your first statement only shows you're irredeemably useless. Dumb re.tard

grin grin You must be in mumu land.....your 100 naira mb will soon finish hahahhahahhahah.... Burnt idiot
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
hopkinsnoni:

grin grin You must be in mumu land.....your 100 naira mb will soon finish hahahhahahhahah.... Burnt idiot

A typical light brained dotard
I'm using my office Wi-Fi not #100 mb

Nairaland has been taken over by immature rats
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by OKorowanta: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Somebody dat went to school and claims to be literate will define this as outspokenness? When pple speak out their assumptions without any facts to corrborate, dat's outspokenness? Someone dat openly exhibits a high level of narcissism and has no social awareness or emotional intelligence is outspoken? The amount of Semilliterates in our dear country is alarming and a serious cause for concern. U mite as well call her intellectual, talented intelligent, polite, articulate, funny, humble and d best goddamn lawyer Nigerians have ever seen. It is pple like u dat use terrible judgement to support the wrong pple into position of power.

Keep your stupid opinion to yourself and I'll as well keep mine to myself.if wetin I yarn dey give u heartburn, kuku go look for pills or go boil rock chop.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Halexgos3(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT VALUE VOTING FOR ANYONE THERE WILL ADD TO THEIR LIVES.
ONLY THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIEND SHOULD VOTE FOR THEM.
is it your money they are using to vote? Mtchweee
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by henrybomb(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Which makes you a bigger fool because most of us vote online without being charged
sparkwil:
It won't go well with dstv.... They've used this sham of a show to rake in well over 2.5 billion naira from light brain Nigerians

Do the maths.... About 8million votes per voting session and each vote costs #30. Remember they've had more than ten voting sessions.

You guys should wise up... why can't they just allow you vote once at the end of the show for your preferred candidate or whatever you want to call it? What's the point of voting same person over and over again?

Most Nigerians are fools

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by hopkinsnoni(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:

A typical light brained dotard
I'm using my office Wi-Fi not #100 mb

Nairaland has been taken over by immature rats

No wonder awoof shall not kill u, hope you don't run down that business, think outside the box and let people patronize your idea, nairaland is someone's brain child, and they are making money too... Concentrate on what you can change.... Keep your stupidity within ok? When u get home load another #100 mb....
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by WhiskeyTangoFox: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
OKorowanta:

Keep your stupid opinion to yourself and I'll as well keep mine to myself.if wetin I yarn dey give u heartburn, kuku go look for pills or go boil rock chop.

There he goes doin wot ceec and her fans do best. Nothing u guys know other than cheap elementary abusive words. Nothing positive wey d 2 of una get to contribute to civilisation. Daft empty barrels. No aspect in life has she shown savviness, yet u want her to win so ur sorry ass can come on big brother next year hoping for peeps to vote u to win money for being talentless, uninspiring, boring and verbally abusive. Abeg shift make i see better pple wey get valie to offer while i can also learn a thing or 2 positive things from dem. Mark my words, she can never win, and nuttin u or anyepty barrel can do about it tongue
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
henrybomb:
Which makes you a bigger fool because most of us vote online without being charged

Your brain is full of sh.it.
You know how facebook became a multi billion dollar company? Whenever you log in with your data. Or do you log in for free too?

Ignorant fool

God have mercy on this generation of proud ignorant fools
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
hopkinsnoni:

No wonder awoof shall not kill u, hope you don't run down that business, think outside the box and let people patronize your idea, nairaland is someone's brain child, and they are making money too... Concentrate on what you can change.... Keep your stupidity within ok? When u get home load another #100 mb....

Like I said earlier, you're irredeemably foolish. We know the use of nairaland. Tell me how you've benefitted from BBN. Of course you can't because you've been an idiot all along
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by OKorowanta: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

There he goes doin wot ceec and her fans do best. Nothing u guys know other than cheap elementary abusive words. Nothing positive wey d 2 of una get to contribute to civilisation. Daft empty barrels. No aspect in life has she shown savviness, yet u want her to win so ur sorry ass can come on big brother next year hoping for peeps to vote u to win money for being talentless, uninspiring, boring and verbally abusive. Abeg shift make i see better pple wey get valie to offer while i can also learn a thing or 2 positive things from dem. Mark my words, she can never win, and nuttin u or anyepty barrel can do about it tongue

E be say centipedes don lay eggs for your brain.
Your quoted me wit abusive stupid words and u are here accusing me of what you're guilty of from your first quote.
Abi wen you dey write dem dey use your brain replace rizla for Jamaica?
Go back and read your own lines and learn how to deal with harmless post.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by hopkinsnoni(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:

Like I said earlier, you're irredeemably foolish. We know the use of nairaland. Tell me how you've benefitted from BBN. Of course you can't because you've been an idiot all along

Lmfao i am sure you have mouth odour, no one to talk to so you recharge #100 mb and rant rubbish on social media about what other people enjoy watching, , calculating maths you failed in secondary school and decided to study theater arts in university, calculating money they are making by creating entertainment for people that love watching and insulting the viewers of the show calling them fools for voting with their money, is it your money? You have coins in your head... grin grin
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by akum78: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lol ...
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by henrybomb(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

Your brain is full of sh.it.
You know how facebook became a multi billion dollar company? Whenever you log in with your data. Or do you log in for free too?

Ignorant fool

God have mercy on this generation of proud ignorant fools
so who doesn't know that, what are you feeling like "Internet guru", just pack ur rat head dome shaped brain to argue with ur forefathers they will give you a better answer.. Nigeria will be a better place if people like you learn to paddle your own canoe without poking your nose into other people's business
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2018
hopkinsnoni:

Lmfao i am sure you have mouth odour, no one to talk to so you recharge #100 mb and rant rubbish on social media about what other people enjoy watching, , calculating maths you failed in secondary school and decided to study theater arts in university, calculating money they are making by creating entertainment for people that love watching and insulting the viewers of the show calling them fools for voting with their money, is it your money? You have coins in your head... grin grin

Apparently you're so dumb that anytime I beat you with facts you take solace in your delusional sloth-like self to talk about mb. Judging from the contents of your posts it's obvious I can pay the bills of your family. You're a semi-illiterate idiot else you'd have since realized we're a world apart and probably go back to school again, but no...... You won't because you're irredeemably stupid.
Damn......you're more than disgusting. You shouldn't have quoted me because I deal with intellectuals not nitwits
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2018
henrybomb:
so who doesn't know that, what are you feeling like "Internet guru", just pack ur rat head dome shaped brain to argue with ur forefathers they will give you a better answer.. Nigeria will be a better place if people like you learn to paddle your own canoe without poking your nose into other people's business

I have full right to my opinion. You're the silly poknoser because you quoted me. Instead of you to admit you've been beaten by facts you're here insulting your forefathers and unborn generation.
A typical proud but ignorant fool whose brain is full of sewage
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by henrybomb(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

I have full right to my opinion. You're the silly poknoser because you quoted me. Instead of you to admit you've been beaten by facts you're here insulting your forefathers and unborn generation.
oya continue ranting your brain that is filled with water, of what use is it? You better consult your forefathers let them help you out
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by henrybomb(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

this are the people on your matter, consult them properly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2018
henrybomb:
oya continue ranting your brain that is filled with water, of what use is it? You better consult your forefathers let them help you out

Now gerrout of here you slime.
And make sure you don't engage in a discussion you know little about next time. If you must do ensure to first replace the sewage in your skull with a brain.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2018
henrybomb:
this are the people on your matter, consult them properly

grin
Jokes aside......you're a dotard.

If I knew those were forefathers I wouldn't have replied you
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by henrybomb(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

Now gerrout of here you slime.
And make sure you don't engage in a discussion you know little about next time. If you must do ensure to first replace the sewage in your skull with a brain.
goat pikin abeg leave here, yabaleft awaits you
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by henrybomb(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

grin
Jokes aside......you're a dotard.

If I knew those were forefathers I wouldn't have replied you
guy can't you just shut d f**k up, you are constituting a nuisance, this your hydrocephalic membrane has really taken a big one from you pls and pls visit your doctor
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2018
henrybomb:
goat pikin abeg leave here, yabaleft awaits you

What the heck is yaba left
Lemme just assume that's were momma gave birth to you
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by hopkinsnoni(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

Apparently you're so dumb that anytime I beat you with facts you take solace in your delusional sloth-like self to talk about mb. Judging from the contents of your posts it's obvious I can pay the bills of your family. You're a semi-illiterate idiot else you'd have since realized we're a world apart and probably go back to school again, but no...... You won't because you're irredeemably stupid.
Damn......you're more than disgusting. You shouldn't have quoted me because I deal with intellectuals not nitwits

Your brain don cold, them need to microwave am, you suppose dey stay inside microwave...your father just wasted sperm....
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2018
henrybomb:
guy can't you just shut d f**k up, you are constituting a nuisance, this your hydrocephalic membrane has really taken a big one from you pls and pls visit your doctor

Your posts are as erratic as your delusional mind

From your responses so far, one thing is clear even though you won't admit...and that is intellectually, you're a nonentity, a garbage that can't be recycled.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
hopkinsnoni:

Your brain don cold, them need to microwave am, you suppose dey stay inside microwave...your father just wasted sperm....

You're either a dumb fool or an immature rat or probably both.
Apparently you were born out of an experiment between your mama and a gorilla
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by hopkinsnoni(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

You're either a dumb fool or an immature rat or probably both.
Apparently you were born out of an experiment between your mama and a gorilla

Even the witches in your village cannot waste witchcraft on you, because you are natural waste... Mumunialawo #mumu
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by henrybomb(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

What the heck is yaba left
Lemme just assume that's were momma gave birth to you
it is time wasting talking to a half baked motherf**ker like you, abeg drink hypo
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by sparkwil(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
henrybomb:
it is time wasting talking to a half baked motherf**ker like you, abeg drink hypo

It's confirmed ..... you're a HUMORILLA

As in a hybrid product between a male gorilla and a human female

Congratulations tongue
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=porshnuel post=66750765][/quote]Chai grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson / City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) / Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.