Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 (20632 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo / Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by mmb(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by rainylad(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Audu Ogbeh was a Minister before i was born....35years later he is yet a Minister,appointed by his fellow ancestor buhari shocked.

..Nigeria as a country will go the way of its official Airline,the defunct Nigeria Airways someday soon.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by Jirate(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
The Majority of the Youths and Young People in Nigeria Today don’t Believe in Themselves or Each Other. They are Busy on Social Media Fighting For Buhari who is Old Enough to be their Great Grand Father, will be More Accurate. cool

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by 9jaown(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ode minister. Fulani killing his people in benue and his doing nothing

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by debaj10: 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
9jaown:
Ode minister. Fulani killing his people in benue and his doing nothing
wish pawa him 4 use protect Benue na?
Shu! shocked
igp disobey buhari, wetin minista of famin wan do?
mouna sef dey pity pesin na!
dis con3 sef...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by Paperwhite(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sadly youths representing a very significant portion of the Nigerian population are the ones electing these dull senile old men. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by wordcat(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Either Nigeria is curse or its today's youths (especially the Bbnaija ones) are cursed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by CSTR1003: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
A pitiable paradox or is it irony.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by ucheo: 5:42am On Apr 16, 2018
He waw a minister when I was 2 years now am heading to 40 years.
Youths are leaders of tomorrow is like saying "no credits today, come tommorow'

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by ucheo: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2018
He waw a minister when I was 2 years now am heading to 40 years.
Youths are leaders of tomorrow is like saying "no credits today, come tommorow'
cos the tommorow will never come

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by Lifestone(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2018
This is what you get when a country won't invest in her Human Capital. Checkout our education from 1982 to date and you won't need to ask why we keep recycling the same old generation that benefited immensely from good education from the colonial masters.
It's a big shame to our leaders. Bill Gate said well.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by koladebrainiac(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Wow
Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by deebrain(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2018
But will you blame the old political class?

I almost wept yesterday when some kids of secondary school age did not know the exact date of democracy day,29th May, But they knew every present Nigerian celebrity that came to fame through Big Brother Naija platform.

Men, you need to hear how these kids analyzed the present edition, week after week dramas, their eviction predictions were so on point---

E never start. maybe one year in the nearest future, General Babangida will even be a minister, if God spares his life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by datola: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Audu Innocent Ogbeh is not innocent at all.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by dadavivo: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Jirate:
The Majority of the Youths and Young People in Nigeria Today don’t Believe in Themselves or Each Other. They are Busy on Social Media Fighting For Buhari who is Old Enough to be their Great Grand Father, will be More Accurate. cool
and why should we have an illiterate grandfather as a president in a 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by dfrost: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2018
What?? grin cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by VillagePeople11: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2018
No be small boy be that?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2018
OK ooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by blessedweapon(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Government of Ages

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by fasho01(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2018
What a country.. Same old recycled rogues who destroyed this country are still running the affairs of the country

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by wink2015(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2018
IN THE THROWBACK PICTURE, HE LOOKS SO YOUTHFUL WITH PLENTY OF BJ HAIR.

Those mistresses then in the corridor of power must be dying to have a fair share of him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Meanwhile, this Audu Ogbeh chop Nigeria Money in the 80s only to return in the 2000s to continue to lick the BOTTOM POT

When will the youth have the opportunity of reaching the top when OLD MEN LIKE BUHARI AND AUDU OGBEH continue to recycle themselves from government to government.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by Whobedatte(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2018
Chai! This men dey run things no b today o
Imagine being in the corridor s of power even before I was born , now till date

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by Omeokachie: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2018
And 36yrs later, he is still a minister.

Take a moment to think about how old this man was 36yrs ago.

Today, they are telling you that you are too young to hold elective office.

Shame to all the youths that think these old men have their interest at heart. Some are still angling to vote a clueless and incompetent 76yr old as president. SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by link2ok22: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Imagine how he was then? And now we are too young to rule!

This old generation had the best life could offer .. quality education, then companies were functioning, then yu could work with just primary 6 certificate, in schools they were fed uptill university level with quality food not the junks Osinbade is masturbatiing about, then when yu graduated yu had a job waiting for you and lastly those times when yu get a job yu had an official house and a car.

But what did they give out after such a remarkable life they had, nothing. They milked the country dry, killed our education sector and in turn blame the youth and the present generation.

God would punish and kill any youth who vote buhari in 2019, your family would sorrow like Benue and taraba.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by Daniel058(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2018
MAKE UNA EP ME COMMOT THAT INNOCENT FOR im NAME
Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by jaszplus12(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2018
reading through comments here I was not a bit surprised. everyone is throwing the blame at the old brigade and no one has proffered a way forward. and basically that's why we are where we are!
some of us became so lazy and indolent always waiting to be fed.
looking up to my dad to get a job for me
waiting for my uncle to send pocket money
devising ways to scope my older brothers aunties and cousins to get extra cash to spend in school....
the result is what we have today...we forgot to collect ( by force if there was resistance) the mantle of leadership!
now we're in quandary and still looking to blame the elders!!!
I'm very sorry to say... it doesn't work that way!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by chigoziri2403(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
I am planning to be a minister in my country by year 2056,I just have to be patient and keep fighting on social Media
Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by Nihao: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
While Some youths are still killing themselves doing everything possible to return the old outdated men to office next year. I just pity Nigerian youth no be small.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by AreaFada2: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2018
rainylad:
Audu Ogbeh was a Minister before i was born....35years later he is yet a Minister,appointed by his fellow ancestor buhari shocked.

..Nigeria as a country will go the way of its official Airline,the defunct Nigeria Airways someday soon.

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Audu Ogbeh As Minister Of Communication In 1982 by donqx: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2018
really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi 2015: Faleke Writes Oyegun, Rejects Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / Primaries : Oshiomhole, Obaseki Head For Showdown As Edo Leans Towards Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.