Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

#BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi (22147 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Sodiqsoda(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2018

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi has finally spoken on his relationship with Alex.
When asked if he will date Alex, Tobi told Big Brother host, Ebuka during Sunday Live show that he would date her if she agrees to.

He said “I would not lie, I would date Alex if she wants to.

“We are friends at the moment Ebuka.”

Both housemates developed chemistry all through the week after Alex emerged head of house.

Recall that Alex saved Tobi with her chance card after all housemates were up for eviction.

Source: http://www.genloaded.com.ng/bbnaija-im-ready-to-date-alex-tobi/

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tobi is the queen of gossip cool

30 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by flexyfit(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
all lies...he just said that just to deceive alex...Alex u better watch out that Tobi of a boy is a green snake under green grass....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
No Afonja mum would let her son be friends let alone date/marry a woman like Alex. Especially after watching the show.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Sodiqsoda(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by kestolove95(m): 3:27am On Apr 16, 2018
tobi is really searching
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by phemmyfour: 6:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
queen or king

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Sodiqsoda(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
phemmyfour:
queen or king

lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Angelb4: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Memphis357(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigerians youths,
It's time to wake tha f**k up. We have more important issues to tackle than who is fuckin who in BBN. For once make una try get sense naaaaaa. Abi una Mumu never do

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by ologodada: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
the tobi guy just dey find free knacks

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
tongue

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by kuanvevo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
gringrin
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer.

Vote your favorite contestant with it..

Go CeeCee! gringrin

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Jesusworks(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by boman2014: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
who scored?

ass-see-nal or Manchester?
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by alphacyborg(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
They are good match for each other.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by drinkgarri: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is this one news or advert?
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by VillagePeople11: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
A don't go around with a bucket of fvcks people... Chill
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Jesusworks(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
*Couldn't stop laughing*

_FEEL THIS JOKE!_

``` Two little boys stole a big bag of oranges from a neighbor & decided to go to a quiet place to share the lot equally.

One of them suggested the nearby cemetery.

As they were jumping over the gate to enter the cemetery, two oranges�� fell out of the big bag but they didn't bother to pick them since they had enough in the bag.

Few minutes later, a drunkard on his way from a bar, passed near the cemetery gate & heard a voice saying: "One For Me, One For You, One For Me, One For You".....

He immediately sobered up & ran as fast as he could to a Church nearby, for the priest.......................

"Father, pls come with me. Come & witness God & satan sharing corpses at the cemetery"......

They both ran back to the cemetery gate & the voice continued: "One For Me, One For You, One For Me, One For You'............

Suddenly, the voice stopped counting & said:
"What About The Two At The Gate?" Let's get them .........

You should see the marathon..����

The priest almost ran pass the church gate shouting:"We Are Not Dead Yet oohh!!!".

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by nanakgh(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tobi loving the taste of that hood pussy. Enough of all these rich girls and their sloppy blowjobs lmao cheesy
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Pusyiter(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Why do want to spoil his raggae? Have you dated him before to know him?
If not, TERRY G the guy
flexyfit:
all lies...he just said that just to deceive alex...Alex u better watch out that Tobi of a boy is a green snake under green grass....

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
sad
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by sparkwil(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Memphis357:
Nigerians youths,
It's time to wake tha f**k up. We have more important issues to tackle than who is fuckin who in BBN. For once make una try get sense naaaaaa. Abi una Mumu never do

Hmmm.
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by luchee(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
They deserve each other biko. Tobi is just willing to date any girl that throws herself at him. Same Tobi that Anto used when she wanted to spite Lolu.
As for Alex, she should continue forming everybody's bestie.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
To date abi to fok?
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
His life, his fuccking business undecided

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by mogbeyiteren: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
flexyfit:
You are correct
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
No Afonja mum would let her son be friends let alone date/marry a woman like Alex. Especially after watching the show.

Airhead
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi by AiiVee(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
and where CC dey...all na next week

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Talks About Getting Married Next Year On Her Birthday / Gunmen Burn Down NTA Onitsha Office Building / Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.