Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi (28354 Views)

Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018

You Ran To America To Give Birth

but You Are Organising a Show Here In Nigeria to Make Money

Judge Yourself, do You Have Sense?

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by Witnes: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Look at the trend.

A lot of non igbo celebrities including the ugly ones are picking up igbo wives.

From AY to wandy Cole, to akpororo, sound sultan, e. t. C.

Even davido just picked his own to correct his turtle shaped head.
Na mouth u get, I no blame u
Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by CSTR1003: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2018
Witnes:

Na mouth u get, I no blame u
I just gave you hard empirical data that has been proven and you say na mouth I get.

Okay .

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by Skepticus: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
DeadRat:

Judge yourself better.

Do Akpororo fans have sense?
Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by midehi2(f): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2018
GreenMavro:
grin

he might name the twins AKPO and RORO cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by Witnes: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=CSTR1003 post=66752202]
I just gave you hard empirical data that has been proven and you say na mouth I get.

Okay .[/quote
Lol! so these celebrities u mentioned don't have beautiful girls in their ethnicities that will produce them beautiful kids? It may b a coincidences or....
Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by achillesfoot(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2018
A very big congratulations to the both of them. Thank you for this news. It made my day. cry cry
Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by CSTR1003: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Witnes post=66752738][/quote]
It is too many to be a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by charmingfrank(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
I Dedicate These To My Missing 100Level Fundamental Philosophy Result That Have Been Delaying My Graduation From Madonna University Since 2016
go and write another one! See it as a missing script and go seat your ass down
Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by Water101(f): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2018
Zonex1:
economy hard, economy hard u d born twins nah wah ooo congratzz bro.......jux hop in no body blamz buhari 4 diz one
shutup:oya mouth![quote 4 author=Zonex1 post=66750016]economy hard, economy hard u d born twins nah wah ooo congratzz bro.......jux hop in no body blamz buhari 4 diz one[/quote] ur mouth is smelling
Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by Burgerlomo: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by fopishow(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
EEdiot, Poor person alert. Go born yours bro or you won wait make buhari kukuma spoil your life finish!!
DeadRat:

Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by Kingsunnyaleke: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi by Lilimax(f): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Look at the trend.

A lot of non igbo celebrities including the ugly ones are picking up igbo wives.

From AY to wandy Cole, to akpororo, sound sultan, e. t. C.

Even davido just picked his own to correct his turtle shaped head.
Chai! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares Family Throwback Photo / Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.