Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Is Wrong With My Mom? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With My Mom? (37593 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
tribalmall:

You no get sense I swear
i support you
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by SwagPower: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
victorian:

Not every woman can work till 80years or 100years old.

Every woman body mechanism is different. So let her be and appreciate her presence until God calls her.

Do u know there are some young wives who do not wish to work. Have seen young married women who prefer to stay at home, breed kids, cook and simply attend to home duties, than go out there and hustle. Women of 26, 30,35,40, etc. They are everywhere world wide.
They just want to be housewife and there is nothing there husband can do about it, than to manage the situation
So just accept your mum like that.

Tot u were actually making sense till i saw dis reply...

Cmon leta b realistic 4 one second shall we?..

I undastand ur need to defend her cos she's a woman..bt plsss tired at 37yrs?..

Her resason 4 not working is not tiredness..she prolly felt d weavon job was a demonic enterprise..since some pple believe d devil has a factory in hell whr hw makes weavons..lol..africans sha..

N d landlady u decribed isnt constituting a nuisance shes actually done sth in d life of her children..reason y some of dem r nw abroad..Shes reaping d fruits of her labor..can u day same 4 a woman who stopped working at 37yrs old?..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by Evacroft: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ezkid:

I guess you'll give anything to have her back if she abandoned you in your childhood days, smh for African mentality, they always idolized their parents even when they lack parental care, its not my choice to come through her and as such she owed me a living, those spilling trashes here have forgotten that you can only take care of your parents if they took care of you. She unwittingly cut her source of income thereby denied those innocent kids the good lives they deserved. Im just over 20 and I have kids sisters and brother, now their responsibility has indirectly fallen on me because sometimes when dad isn't around I took it upon myself to feed them with my hard earned money including her, it has become obvious im on my own on issues regarding my education and I've accepted my fate but what I won't accept is feeding her with money im 0supposed to support myself and my education with.

There are plenty people who grew up as orphans and they didnt die. Some have parents and they still trained themselves. Am surprised u never appreciated when she was the bread winner and how ur father has to spilt the lil money he had between u guys and a rick ross stepmother.
Boys usually have emphathy towards their mother but the kind of disdain u have for ur mother might turn out to affect u pyschologically . Alot of parents dont even send their wards to the uni in the west especially the ivy league schools ,most go through scholarship and also do summer jobs . Pls stop habouring anger thoughts over ur mums attitude,anf allow pple to air their opinions.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Evacroft:

There are plenty people who grew up as orphans and they didnt die. Some have parents and they still trained themselves. Am surprised u never appreciated when she was the bread winner and how ur father has to spilt the lil money he had between u guys and a rick ross stepmother.
Boys usually have emphathy towards their mother but the kind of disdain u have for ur mother might turn out to affect u pyschologically . Alot of parents dont even send their wards to the uni in the west especially the ivy league schools ,most go through scholarship and also do summer jobs . Pls stop habouring anger thoughts over ur mums attitude,anf allow pple to air their opinions.
hmm...
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by victorian(f): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
SwagPower:

Tot u were actually making sense till i saw dis reply...

Cmon leta b realistic 4 one second shall we?..

I undastand ur need to defend her cos she's a woman..bt plsss tired at 37yrs?..

Her resason 4 not working is not tiredness..she prolly felt d weavon job was a demonic enterprise..since some pple believe d devil has a factory in hell whr hw makes weavons..lol..africans sha..

N d landlady u decribed isnt constituting a nuisance shes actually done sth in d life of her children..reason y some of dem r nw abroad..Shes reaping d fruits of her labor..can u day same 4 a woman who stopped working at 37yrs old?..

Abeg we are done with this topic months back.

No time jare to argue about her.. She can do whatever she likes. It's her life, na she sabi jare.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by SwagPower: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2018
victorian:

Abeg we are done with this topic months back.

No time jare to argue about her.. She can do whatever she likes. It's her life, na she sabi jare.

grin..aight ma
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by deloon(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Ezkid:
Shove your sympathy into your trachea and choke to death, devil may care!
F**k yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This Girl Is Missing / The Will That Calmed My Friend / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.