Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Is Wrong With My Mom? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With My Mom? (37598 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I know you're back that's why I asked

Ordimma cheesy e ma ortu monday ce ya di cheesy oru erbenine cheesy
Bia this amibo, if you don't know how to type in Igbo, simply stick with English and stop typing nonsense.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by odigbosky(m): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Ezkid:
Well as an African I believe it's disrespectful and rude to diss or called out my mom for her unhealthy attitudes but I think its high time I make it public so people who has witnessed or experience such can give to me a valuable advice.

My mom was once a successful hair dresser and she was the breadwinner of our family until she became born again, she abruptly stopped plating hair for her customers based on what she tagged "unbiblical" She basically affirmed that she'll never touch attachments and synthetic hair again in her life and ever since then things hasn't been going smoothly again.

My Dad now has got a Rick Ross fatlike woman as a second wife and I think the whole situations has taken its toll on my mom's mental health, she's literally cut herself off from the outside world and everything always mean something extra terrestrial to her.

My Mom would see a gecko on the wall and believe it was sent from hell to drag her to the underground, We always packed from one apartment to the other thanks to her intolerance toward other people. Omg! She'll always find faults with her co tenants, everybody is either a witch or a spy from the underworld.

There's one thing she did that convinced me she's struggling from mental instability, we packed out from one house to a flat like apartment, do u believe my mom went back there and packed the huge rocks we used to make fire? She tagged them as her property which can never be left behind, she'll play with u today only to become unresponsive when u greet her tomorrow, she stopped her work almost 20 years ago and ever since then has become a liability on my dad and a burden on us the children, it disgusts me to feed her with my hard earned money when she's hale and healthy, she's the reason my dad was unable to send me to the university because the burden is too much on him.

What I find ridiculous about her is her mindset, her mind was wired to believe we owed her a living when in reality it's the opposite, when my dad is unable to send money she'll become so tensed and angry, its so annoying how she find it difficult to realize she is the PROBLEM of the family.

Pls I need good advice on what kind of help we the children can seek on her behalf cos its obvious she needs help. Thanks all.

sorry to say...but i think these are signs of schizophrenia. Trust me, it is getting rampant here these days
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by odigbosky(m): 2:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
@OP, your mum is suffering paranoia or bi-polar disorder. Now, I am very authoritative about this because while I read about your mum's behaviour, withdrawal symptoms and religious belief/fear about everything irrelevant, I saw my sister again.

When my sister started hers, it was really terrible. Better thank God that your mum is not violent. Imagine returning from work to meet all your clothes burnt because your sister thinks they are satanic. I used to be very angry with my sister, thinking she did all she was doing on purpose.....until I got a better understanding.

Not until we took her to a pyschiatric hospital and ensured she was placed on admission till she got better. Even then, she had to be on drugs for a long time and we ensured she took her drugs religiously. I later started feeling pity for her instead of anger. It's not your mum's fault. Something must have happened to her which she didnt share and she prolly sank into depression which has worsened her mental health. Please take care of your mum and God will reward you for it.

PS: You sound unnecessarily rude, there's no need for that. Opinions must always differ, learn to respect other people's view. Cheers!

i feel it is schizophrenia. Similar thing happened to my mun and we failed to follow same path instead we followed the ojuju thing which they said once worked but that shit didn't work again. But the bottom line is when something bad happens to them and they don't share it....pple like them sink into depression which can be so hazardous. This thing has ruined my family completely
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by odigbosky(m): 2:52am On Apr 17, 2018
PietraK:
The only problem here is depression. Take her to a federal medical centre for treatment. You will be surprised what magic antidepressants and family love can wield.

I was there. Please take my advise and you will enjoy your Mum again.

how did you get yours to take the drugs regularly
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 17, 2018
thebosstrevor:
Many people here are emotional instead of being logical.

for a women to take church seriously than taking care of her household shows that her church is more important than the welfare of her children.in my opinion she failed as a parent.

I have seen this occurrence common among many women members of deeper life,redeem and mountain of fire,chosen etc,many of this women run from mountains to islands for prayers instead of facing their problems and solving it.the cause of over religiousness is mental illness,you yourself wont know it,this is not also common among religious people but also among educated and illiterate people,people who are too emotional for you to give them reasons through facts,they are always in denial,that is why a pastor in america called Jim Jones was able to deceive his members into mass death by taking poison.

to be fair with you,i understand what you are going through and i will say your mother disappointed you,it is not easy especially for you to work hard only or you to use the money on her and your siblings instead of yourself.it is the responsibility of both parents to take care of their children until they are mature enough to earn,your father also is not reliable,he is more interested in sex than you guys.

Many Nigerian parent have failed their children,once a parent put self-fish act before the welfare of a child,it shows irresponsibility.both parents are self fish and i wish they could see the damage they are doing to their children because if all was good,he wont be on nairaland complaining.

i will advice,you do all possible stuff to make her stop going to that church,the more she attends,the more she become worst,it will be surprising to you that she gives your hard earn money to the pastor,who goes on to better his own life while she suffers.

secondly,you need to stop sending money to her until she agrees to stop going to that church.

also you need to make her see reality,a man hope is to be better than his parent not be like them,you cant continue to live like this,please save for your future.

she has two legs and two hands and she is walking well,she needs to start doing something with her life,some times you need to make people uncomfortable for them to start seeing the truth

I swear, this is the best advice I have seen here. Not all these lazy girls here supporting the mother's action. Like the op said, you can NEVER know or understand what he is passing through until you find yourself in that situation at a tender age.

More matured men with reliable source of income are even finding it hard catering for the family, talk more of a 20 year old son.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by mateldan(f): 3:05am On Apr 17, 2018
It's a psychological problem. She needs a Doctor. Help her
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by MaziOmenuko: 3:07am On Apr 17, 2018
sshyne:

. My mum was the bread winner of the family, when I was in school she was the only one I call for money. All of a sudden she left her well paying job saying God told her to do so. Brother, I must confess we suffered for that single decision she made. All I can say is the CHURCH contributed to her issue especially the "die by fire ministry". She is currently diagnosed with a Mental illness and we have being battling it for years and she won't accept any medication because she believes it's spiritual thanks to all those "god of men" and there toxic teachings.
r.

I have a friend whose mum was a naval officer. At the prime of her career, she retired because a pastor convinced her that God was calling her. She used her huge retirement benefit to plant church and water them. Her house became an extension of the church welfare department. She was not just planting churches, she was the financial backbone of those new churches; paying pastors salaries and rent, taking care of the less privileged in those new churches and everything involving finance.

Long story short, retirement benefit finished, pastors stayed on their lane since the milk and honey isn't flowing again. The husband who has been a successful business man all these while kept carrying the family burden until business stopped moving smoothly most recently. Now depression has set in, the woman no longer bathes because the last time she bath and slept, she had a nightmare which she attributed to the borehole water in her house.

That is how the religious wolves in sheep clothing destroyed that woman.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by busomma: 3:12am On Apr 17, 2018
The church & the pastor destroyed ur family by completely brainwashing ur mother into a zombie. Ur mother is actually suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. With proper medication she will get back her senses with time. I feel ur pain my dear. May God be with ur family.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Nedfed:
Just need sum1 to summaries dis 4 me
that's why you fail exams
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by ElPhoche(m): 3:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Ezkid:
Well as an African I believe it's disrespectful and rude to diss or called out my mom for her unhealthy attitudes but I think its high time I make it public so people who has witnessed or experience such can give to me a valuable advice.

My mom was once a successful hair dresser and she was the breadwinner of our family until she became born again, she abruptly stopped plating hair for her customers based on what she tagged "unbiblical" She basically affirmed that she'll never touch attachments and synthetic hair again in her life and ever since then things hasn't been going smoothly again.

My Dad now has got a Rick Ross fatlike woman as a second wife and I think the whole situations has taken its toll on my mom's mental health, she's literally cut herself off from the outside world and everything always mean something extra terrestrial to her.

My Mom would see a gecko on the wall and believe it was sent from hell to drag her to the underground, We always packed from one apartment to the other thanks to her intolerance toward other people. Omg! She'll always find faults with her co tenants, everybody is either a witch or a spy from the underworld.

There's one thing she did that convinced me she's struggling from mental instability, we packed out from one house to a flat like apartment, do u believe my mom went back there and packed the huge rocks we used to make fire? She tagged them as her property which can never be left behind, she'll play with u today only to become unresponsive when u greet her tomorrow, she stopped her work almost 20 years ago and ever since then has become a liability on my dad and a burden on us the children, it disgusts me to feed her with my hard earned money when she's hale and healthy, she's the reason my dad was unable to send me to the university because the burden is too much on him.

What I find ridiculous about her is her mindset, her mind was wired to believe we owed her a living when in reality it's the opposite, when my dad is unable to send money she'll become so tensed and angry, its so annoying how she find it difficult to realize she is the PROBLEM of the family.

Pls I need good advice on what kind of help we the children can seek on her behalf cos its obvious she needs help. Thanks all.
You might not know it, but your mum might have some psychiatric issues, possibly schizophrenia. You people should take her to a psychiatrist for evaluation. It can manifest that way...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by ChildOfDoom: 3:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Hopefully, the likes of onecorner, earthbound, imaima1 and nwanyiawkaetiti will now see reasons why I said 'Nigerian mums act as if they are mentally unstable'

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by efficiencie(m): 3:24am On Apr 17, 2018
Ezkid:

Your mom is suffering from the after effect of living a life of repeated "unexplainable" (in her perspective) failures...what she needs is your prayers and guidance and not disdain...From your gist, your mom once worked as a hairdresser and while I may be wrong it implies your mom did not SUCCEED in getting formal education (or did she!?). Two, you said your dad took a second wife. That alone can deal a deadly blow to the psyche of a woman who was once the breadwinner of the family. Three, how come your dad is comfortable with a second wife but his earning potential cannot sustain you and your sibs without your mom's help? That shows some sign of irresponsibility and lack of empathy from your dad (though I stand to be corrected)! Last last, there is no smoke without fire...your mom is reacting to something in a manner that makes her a threat to herself and you as her child who now earns should see this as an opportunity to help her heal the pain of the past years which could have resulted in what appears to be a post-traumatic stress disorder which makes her extremely paranoid!

I don't easily feel empathy for a man, afterall we all claim to be the stronger sex, but I do feel a lot of empathy for women because the society makes them vulnerable to a truckload of crap and expects them to just soak it up and remain sane! So son, help your mom, she needs you now that your dad is no longer there for her!

#modified:
After reading some of the posts by some people here...I can confidently assert that there are more insane people on our streets than those in hospitals getting treatment!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by efficiencie(m): 3:35am On Apr 17, 2018
busomma:
The church & the pastor destroyed ur family by completely brainwashing ur mother into a zombie. Ur mother is actually suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. With proper medication she will get back her senses with time. I feel ur pain my dear. May God be with ur family .

Based on the bolded; have you been BRAINWASHED as well? Because the church and pastor folks all talk about GOD too, much like you do...so concluding your comment with: May God be with ur family looks like you have equally been BRAINWASHED&WIPED. You are recommending proper medication and yet you are saying May God be with ur family ...na which wan yu dey na! Na how proper medication take blend with GOD na? Make up ya mind...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by neyobills: 4:04am On Apr 17, 2018
victorian:

Abi? sad

I pity the mother for giving birth to such ungrateful son.
Better to have female children than such a son!
He's talking about not been able to bag a degree in the university. When there are so many graduates out there without jobs, trekking with torn shirts and battered shoes.
He should go and see his mates who didn't go to university, how well off they are and enjoying life. Cos why? They think out the box and outside the norms of the society.

Any man who dispise his mother will suffer in life. It's not curse but what God has ordained already from above.

That's why he's suffering. So much hate in his heart towards his mum.

Na their he go dey ,no going forward no going backward. He should keep hating her. He is doing himself.

Wake up and smell the coffee,his mom clearly needs some psychological evaluation and therapy and this isn't about trying to bedevil the mom.

The problem with our society is this,infallible attitude we have towards our parents and the older generation in general,we would rather,see no evil,hear no eveil, say no evil about them instead of tacking any challenges

With this kinda of attitude and religion in the mix I guess we will have a long way to go in this part of the world,his concern truly shows he still loves and cares for his mother.

Take a look at the situation in the country now and it's very obvious the older generation has failed us woefully, with this kain ur reasoning, even if ur mom dey kolo u would rather be singing orisa bi iya kosi instead of seeking medical attention

Mother to child relationship should be symbiotic however I support we treat our parents with all the respect they deserve but not a demi god scenario.

Afterall no one gets to choose their parents,na jeje the pikin siddon for yonder before una use fuku fuku call am,so they should be also be some level of responsibility from them.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by bukhety(f): 4:11am On Apr 17, 2018
GraGra247:
The hype, love and respect for mothers and fathers is very excellent and healthy but make no mistake there are parents that are very bad examples.

Unfortunately the Society makes it a taboo for individuals to complain about the bad influence of their parents.

This is totally wrong and its the kind of thing that leads to for instance a father carnally abusing the daughter and the daughter keeping mute out of fear that society will accuse her of disrespect and contempt for her dad.

You're doing the right thing by coming foward with things you consider your mom is doing wrong so ignore anybody that will accuse you of disrespect and contempt.

Just try to deal with the problem of your mom but be sure to include a high level of COURTESY AND RESPECT for her every inch of the way else you'll ruin it.

If she stopped making hair, there are so many other businesses she can do. You can help her open a store, a restaurant or food item business if you can afford.

Getting her busy will give her less time to bother the tenants and neighbors and other nasty things you complained about.

EOD.
wish I could click 10 likes, u nailed it. He could as well speak to a mental health professional, she might need help. There are somethings that could be treated but we endure cos of lack of information.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by NnamdiEducamia(m): 4:18am On Apr 17, 2018
OneCorner:

no mind ur mama... she no get sense cool

The post didn't say you should insult the woman. Do you have respect for people at all?
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by SoapQueen(f): 4:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Ezkid:
Borehole also think she have a say. Absurdity!

Thankfully, I am far from being a borehole...Too far.

What am I even explaining for? You called your girl a borehole in the other post! How are we not even sure you are the one with a tiny "member"?

I'm sure your size is so tiny, e go dey do your gf like cotton wool inside ear.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by babadey(m): 4:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Ezkid:

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by babadey(m): 4:29am On Apr 17, 2018
victorian:

Not every woman can work till 80years or 100years old.

Every woman body mechanism is different. So let her be and appreciate her presence until God calls her.

Do u know there are some young wives who do not wish to work. Have seen young married women who prefer to stay at home, breed kids, cook and simply attend to home duties, than go out there and hustle. Women of 26, 30,35,40, etc. They are everywhere world wide.
They just want to be housewife and there is nothing there husband can do about it, than to manage the situation.

So it's good, u all have left her to do her own thing.

My landlady she's 50years old, her husband is late. She doesn't work. All she does is collect rents from houses the late husband has built down. Then her grown up children, who lives abroad and also in Lagos. Pays her ticket fee to go spend vacations with them in UK, for like 3months before coming back to Nigeria. She has maids, she has some shops her daughters are handling for her.

All she does, is keep tabs of her rents and small businesses by the side, then sometimes organize birthday parties for herself.

What will u say about this one? Is she not a woman? Is she old? Just 50years. She doesn't work but enjoys life. While their is a 65years old lady cleaning our surroundings three times a week with other compounds on the street. This woman will work her heart out, after cleaning I will see her carrying bottles on her head, she's heading to the market to sell palm oil.

U can see the difference. Every woman with her own kadara, as Yoruba will say it.

So just accept your mum like that.

You are wise! King Solomon couldn't have said it better. Verissimo!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 17, 2018
aureen:
I know a man that started feeding himself from primary school and currently he gives his mom who has not been working for more than 30 years monthly upkeep , most of his siblings who are more than 30 years old cannot feed themselves without him.

Never forget that every child has a responsibility towards his/her parent.

So what do you have to say @op?
And the emboldened is a good thing?Smh.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by aureen: 4:41am On Apr 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
And the emboldened is a good thing?Smh.

Do you have power over how a person or country choose to spend their money?
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by neyobills: 4:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Xda59:
It disgusts you to feed your own mother with your hard earned money because she is hail and hearty? The same woman who carried you for nine tough months and went through labour to have you? Wo, you just placed curse on your head out of ignorance.

This your kain reasoning is why we have millions of Almajiri kids in the north,I have kids I'm responsible for not because I want them to take care of me when I get old but because I want them to be the best they can in life and that's my joy.

Parents should be responsible for their kids unconditionally and not because they want them to be a returns on investment.

Did the baby beg them from heaven to be carried for 9 months or is it the kids fault she passed through labour, its nothing but as a result of their actions or inactions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by MrEdimulo82(m): 4:43am On Apr 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I fully understand you. My mum is worse. Most melchlor women have dat psychic issue. You're even lucky to have siblings and a father figure. I'm d only child of a single mum who's difficult to live with with a terrible countenance and temperament..always nagging. Yet she goes to church than anyone.

Some elders told me they wanted to take me away from her while I was a kid so I won't be affected but taking an only child from such a woman isn't child's play. They left me to grow up with it. Bro it affected me badly. Sincerely I'm blunt bcus I have a broken personality. Too much endurance can break a person. Up till today she doesnt see any wrong in her deeds. Many have suggested a psychology therapy, but to even mention it in her ears is to be her permanent enemy for life. It's a long story bro..a very long one.

Just take one day at a time and pray for an understanding wife cus d girls of these days don't understand anything abt enduring especially for such a mother in-law. Take time to understand her and draw ur line when u become a man on ur own. God help you bro.

This situation is deep...I can feel Op cos there are few of us who can relate to this....hence the 99% comments here. In d days before social media, I had brought up ds issue wt pple but no one really understand. That's because it's very rare to find mothers like that. And the societal myth made it worse, I mean....we have kids in motherless homes, some were picked from trash where their mother dumped them and u know....those ones are still mothers too, who 'suffer' and should be extolled too. Op keep being strong cos that's what mine had brought me and also wisdom. I pray you meet a good woman who will be all that you lack in your mother.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Ezkid:

My Dad now has got a Rick Ross fatlike woman as a second wife

Shior angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by MrEdimulo82(m): 4:45am On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=neyobills post=66776352]

This your kain reasoning is why we have millions of Almajiri kids in the north,I have kids I'm responsible for not because I want them to take care of me when I get old but because I want them to be the best they can in life and that's my joy.

Parents should be responsible for their kids unconditionally and not because they want them to be a returns on investment.

Did the baby beg them from heaven to be carried for 9 months or is it the kids fault she passed through labour, its nothing but as a result of their actions or inactions.[/quote

Disregard him he's probably a kid

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by tete7000(m): 4:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Ezkid:

She is your cross, embrace it, live with it and prayerfully work your way around it. Anger and bitterness is not the way to go, that will end up consuming you. Your mom has lost her mind, she needs love and support, give her and stop complaining. Complaint won't work. I have long time ago learn that those who whin about parents end up worse than the same parents, that's the truth.
Show your mother love, no matter how it hurts. Open your heart to love her. Focus on good aspects of her, cherish the good old days. These might seem hard but it's the way my dear.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by babzlim(m): 4:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Since the problem started from the church then I guess is really not a bad idea if you lay some complain about her to the elders of the church or pastor.

I believe they are the right people dat can correct exactly what they have planted in her head. Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by bigfrancis21: 5:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Ezkid:

I totally understand your situation. Something exactly similar happened to an aunt of mine and hers started in the late 80s or early 90s. It started similarly to your mom's. She 'repented', became 'born again', and started her own 'ministry' although she still kept her job. Initially she seemed normal, balancing her 'ministry', with her family and job but as the years progressed she went further and further deep into the whole thing and it affected her mentally. Everyone became a 'spiritual enemy' to her, even little animals or insects were 'sent to her' to even ordinary holes in walls as punctured by 'her enemies to lay charm in there for her'. She would often hear voices and everything around her became negative. Her husband separated from her, and still managed to remain single. Things went really south for her ever since. Just like your mom, my aunt never believes none of everything that happened in her life is her fault. It is everyone else's fault but hers.

Moderation in all one does in life is very imperative. Your mom's and my aunt's cases are examples of things taken too extreme. In both cases, they went overboard with religious dogma. The fact that some so-called churches teach their members about being 'so special' but are 'held down by some imaginary enemies' can often reprogram some members' way of thinking if they are not careful.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by Timiblanko(m): 5:23am On Apr 17, 2018
tribalmall:

Does this even make sense to yourself ?

Someone quitted her job before a new wife is brought forward u still find a way to blame the new wife for that. Wishing she is alive does not necessarily entail condoning her kolo.

Your brain is wired wrongly, people should be helped / advised on the right things to do not tolerate their madness / illness unconditionally.

Quit silly African mentality n let everyone work at bettering each other lives.

Don't be stupid sir if you have problem please go and work on yourself. I see lot of hatred in you stop discouraging people who are ready to learn.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by samsard(m): 5:28am On Apr 17, 2018
tribalmall:

Does this even make sense to yourself ?

Someone quitted her job before a new wife is brought forward u still find a way to blame the new wife for that. Wishing she is alive does not necessarily entail condoning her kolo.

Your brain is wired wrongly, people should be helped / advised on the right things to do not tolerate their madness / illness unconditionally.

Quit silly African mentality n let everyone work at bettering each other lives.
Thank you my brother. Really stupid logic from that fellow.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Mom? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Her behavior really is weird, paranoid, schizophrenic. She needs mental evaluation and care. Don't hate her, she most likely isn't herself. It is well with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Girl Is Missing / The Will That Calmed My Friend / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.