Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. (4234 Views)

The Tecno Thread / Team Tecno Thread. / Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Queennette(f): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Hey Nairalanders,

Say hi to my new baby.

I have heard a lot about the Tecno Camon Series and I have been drooling to get one. Just when Tecno Released another one, that they claim could be compared to the iPhone X, I now got the Tecno Camon CM. The device is mad, obviously this is just my first month with the device, so I decided to share, as well as, read reviews on their nairaland thread, just when I noticed there’s no TECNO THREAD.
As you know na, if Mohammad doesn’t go to the mountain, the mountain would come to Mohammad. So, I decided to make a Tecno Mobile thread.

So, in this thread, we’d all review our Tecno devices, and for the non-users, let’s know what we are missing, let us know whether to switch or what other devices you think is better but please be kind so i don't regret my new device, don't spoil this excitement i feel. Kindly share your views about Tecno devices, the shitty things they need to fix up, the models you think would have been the bomb but because of one reason or the other, it doesn’t pass for a near comparism to the “world class devices”. Tips on upgrading, rooting and every other thing necessary.

Owing to my love for smartphone photography, and how chilled it is when you can actually do wonders with the “Tecno, Infinix or Itel” devices, I’d love the Tecno Phantom 8 as my next birthday gift please. 28th Dec, kindly save the date.

I'd like the FTC to take it easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by billynoni(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2018
I like your Tecno-ISM spirit....Considering the fact that all your posts are all about Tecno phones.

Well well well,i kinda like tecno phones,at least for android learners like me(former blackberry addict),i've been through 4 techo phones within a space of 2yrs+(TECNO-W3,TECNO-BOOM J8,TECNO-CAMON CX,TECNO-SPARK K9).
... ....And definitely will have that feel of tecno phantom 8.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by fancifulasuquo(m): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Goodmornin all.... Plz how do I get the tecno x pro, i tried ordering online but can't, I had tried slot, jumia and even konga.com... I have gone round phone shops in Akwa Ibom but they all say they don't have it some don't even know the price.

Plz i need help asap, where can I order or buy it or wats tecno official page, ? Thanks
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Realboygenius(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2018
Tecno mobile is a brand for the people....I myself I'm looking forward to getting a Camon X Pro for birthday gift.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Iceman296: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
Well, TECNO Have done a lot for Nigerians and need to be well appreciated.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by dragnet: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2018
I'll let this slide...
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Prichere: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tecno has done very well. Their phones give us specs that we could have spent a lot more for if we only had to buy the likes of Samsung, Huawei, Apple, and others. I'm totally impressed by the New Tecno Camon X Pro -6.0 FHD display, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, Face ID, Fingerprint and more... at almost half the price of phones with similar specs from the popular brands I just mentioned.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2018
I think the frequency of new phone release should be checked. Before one says jack Robinson, another wicked model is dropped. Well, on the other hand, it provides for a wide range of choices among Tecno phone users.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Iceman296:
Well, TECNO Have done a lot for Nigerians and need to be well appreciated.
in as much as we appreciate them, it is important for them to understand that there is room for more. Our wants are insatiable, hence they need to keep working to meet our daily cravings for more. I expect that they have started working of the next set of strategy to continue to stay relevant to Nigerians. N.a. my mind I talk o.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Realboygenius:
Tecno mobile is a brand for the people....I myself I'm looking forward to getting a Camon X Pro for birthday gift.
no go buy the phone by yourself, dey there dey find free gift.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by bluice2(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Queeneth,

which of the them do you recommend for me and why?
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2018
bluice2:
Queeneth,

which of the them do you recommend for me and why?
I think it depends on your phone needs. If you can let her know of your preference, then me sef go join hand recommend one for you.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2018
fancifulasuquo:
Goodmornin all.... Plz how do I get the tecno x pro, i tried ordering online but can't, I had tried slot, jumia and even konga.com... I have gone round phone shops in Akwa Ibom but they all say they don't have it some don't even know the price.

Plz i need help asap, where can I order or buy it or wats tecno official page, ? Thanks
the price isn't available yet. Keep looking might should be out soon
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by billynoni(m): 1:12am On Apr 20, 2018
ProMedia:

I really don't understand what you meam by TECONO-ISM. I beg you explain.

You haven't even said what your experience was like. Am i charting a good course? Or you are just a marketer?

Of course i know it's a good decive but i have seen Tecno batteries giving its users tough time.

So stop selling the brand to us...we go still buy if we like am
Hi madam,dunno where you got your ''marketer" ideas from coz i am not selling any brand just listed the tecno models i've used(can't comman be lying about using all this phones big pple use)but yes i had overrall pleasant experiences from the ones i used,took j8 coz as a lover of music,i was enticed by the headphones that came with it,took others for no particular reason than what i can afford at the particular time and i never for once had battery problem(dunno abt other pple)........So read my lips once again madam,if you like buy if you like no buy ayam not bothered,diversity is what makes the world kinda interesting,abi why can"t the Chinese chose eba rather than noodles?
And lest i forget,TECNO-ISM in the sense that i went through the OP's profile nd saw all her posts are about tecno,which i liked coz i saw a focused person abt the particular brand.
#peace out
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by fabulous18(m): 2:15am On Apr 20, 2018
That trash tecno cm camera that can't stand my note 5 camera of 2015 you are calling monster here, i think you just started using smartphone. Camera that's is oversaturated that turn everything to red. Trash
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by fabulous18(m): 2:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Tecno trash their so called phantom 8 can not withstands my galaxy note 5 in terms of display camera performance. Whats else
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
fabulous18:
That trash tecno cm camera that can't stand my note 5 camera of 2015 you are calling monster here, i think you just started using smartphone. Camera that's is oversaturated that turn everything to red. Trash
it wasn't cast on stone that the Tecno cm should stand your galaxy note5. But you should understand that different people have different needs and that includes phone or device needs. When you do, stick to it. When another person finds he's allow him stick to his. You can't bully people over their choices.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2018
fabulous18:
Tecno trash their so called phantom 8 can not withstands my galaxy note 5 in terms of display camera performance. Whats else
every device is made to satisfy specific needs. So relax my guy, your galaxy note 5 is a learner to some other device.

2 Likes

Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tecno is a great brand, the should just listen to the complaints of users and fix issues.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Behankey(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2018
fancifulasuquo:

It is not available yet. That is why you've not seen it. I think the X is already selling though
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by missslimzy(f): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yes o having options is the thingy
Rubiesangel:
I think the frequency of new phone release should be checked. Before one says jack Robinson, another wicked model is dropped. Well, on the other hand, it provides for a wide range of choices among Tecno phone users.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by datyorubaboy: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Word!!!
Rubiesangel:
it wasn't cast on stone that the Tecno cm should stand you galaxy note5. But you should understand that difference people have different needs and that includes phone or device needs. When you do d yours, stick to it. When another person finds he's allow him stick to his. You can't bully people over their choices.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by omoalajah(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Not selling yet, only pre order
Behankey:
It is not available yet. That is why you've not seen it. I think the X is already selling though
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by scarycuteface(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Now that the Camon X and X Pro is out, will OP be getting a new phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Psoulsport(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
The brand name is making wave and will keep making wave in the phone industry with their new innovations and technology.

Am looking to get another tecno baby?

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by pioukul1: 12:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Ha... Tecno dey try oo... Everybody just dey tall about the Camon X.

Psoulsport:
The brand name is making wave and will keep making wave in the phone industry with their new innovations and technology.

Am looking to get another tecno baby?
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2018
scarycuteface:
Now that the Camon X and X Pro is out, will OP be getting a new phone?
lol. Nice question. OP needs to get the new Tecno x pro.
Re: The Tecno Thread; We Need A Healthy Dose Of Realism. by Rubiesangel: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2018
pioukul1:
Ha... Tecno dey try oo... Everybody just dey tall about the Camon X.

its not magic or boju boju. Its because they are raising standards and bars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Airtel Trybe", New, Cheap Tariff Plan For Youths. / Pls Help My Tecno L6 Cant Accept Calls / Infinix Hot 2 Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.