Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 AM

How To Make Money On Topbuzz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money On Topbuzz (3384 Views)

Fastest Way To Make Money On Adsense / Fomo – How To Make Money On Blogging With Fomo Ads Network / 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Topbuzz by Amobigod(m): 1:58am On Apr 16, 2018
*MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH TOPBUZZ*

Hello guys i want to teach you all how start making money from the internet...

Instead of using your phone for only social media, you can also start making some cool amount of money online using your mobile phone or Computer..

*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO THE END*

With this method i'm teaching you, all you have to do is just upload videos and Gif files to a particular website, and you will start making some amount of money..

The things you need are:

1. Your mobile phone (Android, Blackberry or iPhone)

2. Facebook or Twitter Account

3. Data

4. Time and Patience

*STEPS*

Step. 1. Click on this link�
https://www.topbuzz.com/invite/follower-bonus/sCgQApl3lR1o?c=sys&language=en

Step.2. When the page opens, click on register with Facebook or Twitter account... Or just click on the Facebook or Twitter Logo you see there.

Step. 3. When the next page opens, login with your Facebook or Twitter details (don't be afraid, your account will not be hacked)

Step. 4. Now give Topbuzz access to your Facebook or Twitter Account by clicking on the CONTINUE Button.

After you have carried out all the above steps, your account is now set and ready.....

*How To Start Making Money*

Login to your new account with your Facebook or Twitter account as usual, click on the (ME) Icon, on the next page click on the (Video) Icon.. "I believe all of you knows how Video Icon looks like" Incase you don't, it looks like a Video Camera �

Now you know it.... After you click on the video icon, it will bring out all the videos and Gif files on your device..

Now select any video of your choice.. After you select the video that you want to upload, the next thing to do is to set the title of the video..

Note: Use catchy titles like "OMG!!!! 6 Years Old Girl Gets Married To 50 Years Old Man"

I just used that one as an example. Remember that catchy titles attract more views.

After you have finished setting up the title, click on the "UPLOAD Button" that's all now watch your money grow.... The minimum payment is $100 you will be paid either by PayPal or by Bank Transfer.

Please Remember to register using my referral link below � �

The picture below is a screenshot of my earnings. You are free to ask questions.

Re: How To Make Money On Topbuzz by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
how will I get my referral link?
Re: How To Make Money On Topbuzz by emmalexdboy(m): 1:31am On Apr 22, 2018
Amobigod:

Instead of using your phone for only social media, you can also start making some cool amount of money online using your mobile phone or Computer..

With this method i'm teaching you, all you have to do is just upload videos and Gif files to a particular website, and you will start making some amount of money..

The things you need are:

3. Data

4. Time and Patience

*STEPS*

Step.2. When the page opens, click on register with Facebook or Twitter account... Or just click on the Facebook or Twitter Logo you see there.

Step. 3. When the next page opens, login with your Facebook or Twitter details (don't be afraid, your account will not be hacked)

Step. 4. Now give Topbuzz access to your Facebook or Twitter Account by clicking on the CONTINUE Button.

After you have carried out all the above steps, your account is now set and ready.....

Login to your new account with your Facebook or Twitter account as usual, click on the (ME) Icon, on the next page click on the (Video) Icon.. "I believe all of you knows how Video Icon looks like" Incase you don't, it looks like a Video Camera �

Now you know it.... After you click on the video icon, it will bring out all the videos and Gif files on your device..

Now select any video of your choice.. After you select the video that you want to upload, the next thing to do is to set the title of the video..

Note: Use catchy titles like "OMG!!!! 6 Years Old Girl Gets Married To 50 Years Old Man"

I just used that one as an example. Remember that catchy titles attract more views.

After you have finished setting up the title, click on the "UPLOAD Button" that's all now watch your money grow.... The minimum payment is $100 you will be paid either by PayPal or by Bank Transfer.

The picture below is a screenshot of my earnings. You are free to ask questions.
How much do they pay per referral? Thanks for sharing, I just registered using your link.
Re: How To Make Money On Topbuzz by Amobigod(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
emmalexdboy:
How much do they pay per referral? Thanks for sharing, I just registered using your link.

$1
Re: How To Make Money On Topbuzz by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
pls how doni withdraw
Re: How To Make Money On Topbuzz by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Amobigod:

The things you need are:

3. Data

4. Time and Patience

*STEPS*

how do you withdraw, i mean the bank set up...do they transfer straight to Nigerian local account or domiciliary account? then the bank setting on their earnings dashboard, how do you fill them...when can you withdraw ur earnings?
Re: How To Make Money On Topbuzz by blythesolutions: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hi

Contact me for help funding your PayPal wallet or help withdrawing money from PayPal to your Nigerian or other African bank accounts.

Rate = current rate at that time.

Terms and conditions apply.

Whatsapp @ 09034471990 or +2349034471990

(1) (Reply)

Seven Blog Killers To Avoid / 15k And 12k Facebook Group For Sale / I Want To Become A Bulk Sms Reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.