Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (19753 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Meet The Housemates Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by mrphate(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2018
see my correct predictions of yesterday’s eviction show

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by CSTR1003: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Alexkene:
4 Igbos and 1 Youruba

Igbo keeps winning
It is like You want all the Yorubas on nairaland to vote for Tobi enmass.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Andy2274: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Tracypacy:
Earliest title wins in Premier League history:

Man City, 2017/18: 5 games remaining.
Man Utd, 2000/01: 5 games remaining.

Manchester clubs getting the job done early.
Everton in 84/85 did it with 5 remaining. But football didnt exist before 1992.

English league titles:

20 - Man Utd
18 - Liverpool
13 - Arsenal
9 - Everton
7 - Aston Villa
6 - Sunderland, Chelsea
5 - Man City
4 - Newcastle, Sheffield Wednesday
3 - Huddersfield, Leeds, Wolves, Blackburn

Pep Guardiola is the first Spanish manager to win an English top-flight title.
The eight managerial nationality to win the competition.

Since June 2016, Mourinho has spent £215m more than Poch and £295m more than Klopp (net). All 3 have similar points

This is why IF Spurs & Liverpool get their transfer windows right & actually spend a decent amount, they're the most likely to close the gap to Man City next season.
. What is this one saying sef? What relationship does this has to do with the topic? If football didn't exist till 1992 then what was existing? Legball abi? So all clubs that won trophy before 1992 should throw them away? Some people can talk rubbish.....no wonder they voted a phd holder out and vote for a man that could not find his primary school certificate till date
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Paradigm777: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
sexyboy193:
Congratulations to my lovely sister. BAMIDELE OLAITAN. Lagos all the way for her youth service. Mercy locate you there ijn. Dedicate this page to her
Guy, dm me with her number so dat goodies goodness go follow locate her too kiss
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Pls we are tired of seeing this breakdown

It wasn't meant for you. Smart people don't read what they're not interested in.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:

It wasn't meant for you. Smart people don't read what they're not interested in.

Is this suppose to be a shade? So what is the breakdown for? I am pretty sure you didn’t think of this yourself. I have seen it on four threads now.
Yes, you have given us the breakdown, so what are we suppose to do with it? Pleas get a life
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by verygudbadguy(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Alexkene:
4 Igbos and 1 Youruba

Igbo keeps winning
You guys are so in tribalism. Imagine the Yorubas follow suit, Tobi will gallantly win because your votes will be divided. But everyone has been rooting for Miracle including the Yorubas.

Do not ruin his chance with tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by ssuccess(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:
It won't go well with dstv.... They've used this sham of a show to rake in well over 2.5 billion naira from light brain Nigerians

Do the maths.... About 8million votes per voting session and each vote costs #30. Remember they've had more than ten voting sessions.

You guys should wise up... why can't they just allow you vote once at the end of the show for your preferred candidate or whatever you want to call it? What's the point of voting same person over and over again?

Sell a product, we'll buy if we like it. Stop bringing people down!
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by ondax1(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Miracle
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Tracypacy(f): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2018
Google when EPl started
Andy2274:
. What is this one saying sef? What relationship does this has to do with the topic? If football didn't exist till 1992 then what was existing? Legball abi? So all clubs that won trophy before 1992 should throw them away? Some people can talk rubbish.....no wonder they voted a phd holder out and vote for a man that could not find his primary school certificate till date
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2018
lai mohamed will win this bbnaija
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Jethrolite(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Why do I have this gut feeling that Ceec will win this show. I still do not like her but I must commend her resilience.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
Alexkene:
4 Igbos and 1 Youruba

Igbo keeps winning

for bbnaija LMAO!!! , No be our mate dey win presidential election? , small bayesla from nowhere come win presidential election and you dey media dey make noise say always winning bbnaija, damn!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Is this suppose to be a shade? So what is the breakdown for? I am pretty sure you didn’t think of this yourself. I have seen it on four threads now.
Yes, you have given us the breakdown, so what are we suppose to do with it? Pleas get a life

Apparently you're light brained but then are you daft also? I repeat the post wasn't meant for you
If wasting my time over a show that I have nothing to benefit from is what you call life then enjoy that life alone.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Abudu2000(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2018
I vote for T-b00bs sorry Boss***
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Quadranoo(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Alexkene:
4 Igbos and 1 Youruba

Igbo keeps winning
Alas, someone thinks winning BBN is an achievement for his tribe. I salute your stupidity
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Dollabiz: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
ssuccess:

Sell a product, we'll buy if we like it. Stop bringing people down!

I'm not bringing anyone down. You poorly interpreted my post
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by DabLord: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
Alexkene:
4 Igbos and 1 Youruba

Igbo keeps winning
Yoruba doesnt have time for useless show unlike the igbos

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by dreamangel: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Jethrolite:
Why do I have this gut feeling that Ceec will win this show. I still do not like her but I must commend her resilience.

Your gut is smartly telling you that the has been decided from the beginning. CeeC or Alex will win but BBNaija moves indicates Ceec. Miracle and his fans have been compensated by all he won this past week.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by biggiesmallz15(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:
It won't go well with dstv.... They've used this sham of a show to rake in well over 2.5 billion naira from light brain Nigerians

Do the maths.... About 8million votes per voting session and each vote costs #30. Remember they've had more than ten voting sessions.

You guys should wise up... why can't they just allow you vote once at the end of the show for your preferred candidate or whatever you want to call it? What's the point of voting same person over and over again?
Don't think this is true tho,if we check that 8m votes like 7m is online voting which is free am quite certain abt that,buh in other news NOTHING CONCERN ME...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by PTNL: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2018
Its high time we stopped seeing the negative sides of this show only, what has anyone done here that's so special that most of us don't do pass in our closets? though I'm not in support of body exposures, live sex....but we can't shy away from the fact that it wouldn't happen amongst matured adults kept in same place for 85days, let's be realistic now and forget sentiments. Every of these guys are talents that would not have seen limelight if not for this platform and the perversion aspect depends on individuals not BBN. Let's stop blaming BBN cos whether u believe it or not this is will mark the end of poverty in some of the participants families.

No hassle in improvement and more decorum but I ll never support total condemnation of the show. We all catch our funs and respites in varying ways. Thank you.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by ogbiwa: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2018
Why is there hardly ever any core northerners in this BBN thing
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by holysina(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2018
Alexkene:
4 Igbos and 1 Youruba

Igbo keeps winning
U want to make this thing about tribe nawaooo. If all Yoruba decides to vote tobi and the igbos split their vote between the four igbos do you think they would win. Stop been myopic and don't bring tribe into this please
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by YumMinaYum(f): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2018
potent5:
Nina all the way.

Please, remember to vote for her. Thanks!
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by holysina(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2018
DabLord:
Yoruba doesnt have time for useless show unlike the igbos
Guy please we igbos don't know that guy so don't engage him please, he is been naive
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by vRendoh(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Team CeeCee

Keep The votes running......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by nonix22(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2018
e pain am!!
sparkwil:

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by kevoh(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2018
ogbiwa:
Why is there hardly ever any core northerners in this BBN thing
Bally from last season and Katung the winner from first ever BBN are from the North. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2018
nonix22:
e pain am!!

I'm not pained my bro

Pity is what I feel for folks like you wasting your time on a show that's actually "NOTHING"
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2018
def111:
Nina go win am
WHY?
Because of her immoract acts
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:

Apparently you're light brained but then are you daft also? I repeat the post wasn't meant for you
If wasting my time over a show that I have nothing to benefit from is what you call life then enjoy that life alone.

Do you think you are actually making sense? My friend, you are not. You are here busy analyzing something you think only stupid are suppose to watch? The light brain people watching the show are enjoying it but here you are, MR I DONT WATCH IT, crying on every thread why the show is useless. Do you see my point?
If it’s actually not your business, you would ignore it. You won’t even open the thread, yet I have seen your moniker in 3 big brother threads. Please get some sense, cause clearly you don’t have one.
Says a lot about your IQ that you are hell bent on explaining that is stupid to stupid people. It shows you can only get the praise you deserve because, well stupid got to have a king and I just replied their leader now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019 Was Cautioned Against Unwholesome Content Broadcast - NBC DG / BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) / BBNaija All Stars: "Neo & I Kissed Every Week" – Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.