Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (19756 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Meet The Housemates Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Tundexysam(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2018
The money made on this show so far is approximately 2.5bilion naira and the number of youths of voting age watching is enough to produce first youth president that will liberate this country from this blood sucking old men. But I don't blame us though, I also watched and I realised we need entertainment more than any other country because of the daily challenges we face. But PLS!!!! let's get our PVCs and direct the same strength we direct to this fun show to our futures too. I know Naija is bleeped already but we should not give them free hand.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by ogbiwa: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
kevoh:

Bally from last season and Katung the winner from first ever BBN are from the North. undecided

Did you see "hardly" and "core north"? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Do you think you are actually making sense? My friend, you are not. You are here busy analyzing something you think only stupid are suppose to watch? The light brain people watching the show are enjoying it but here you are, MR I DONT WATCH IT, crying on every thread why the show is useless. Do you see my point?
If it’s actually not your business, you would ignore it. You won’t even open the thread, yet I have seen your moniker in 3 big brother threads. Please get some sense, cause clearly you don’t have one.
Says a lot about your IQ that you are hell bent on explaining that is stupid to stupid people. It shows you can only get the praise you deserve because, well stupid got to have a king and I just replied their leader now.

I admire your resolve but I despise your disposition. If only you could be more rational you'll be exceptional with the kind of resolve you have.
Let's get the facts straight....
BBN is organized by dstv, a foreign company in South Africa and they're making billions out of people like you who are determined to remain shallow minded.
To enjoy this same dstv you have to subscribe with #12k...how many Nigerians can afford that?
Another company from this same country, Mtn, sold sim cards for #35,000 as far back as 2001. That amount today is over #100,000.
My point is these foreign companies are exploiting the ignorance and gullibility of people like you.
If you were smarter you'd appreciate rather than attack me.
For your info I have nothing to loose or gain. I'm just sincerely concerned our youths lack focus.
Now we're all complaining about poor leadership how many of you have your pvc? I guess it's up to 5%

Once again why can't they organize it in a way y'all vote once, why vote the same person over and over again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tundexysam:
The money made on this show so far is approximately 2.5bilion naira and the number of youths of voting age watching is enough to produce first youth president that will liberate this country from this blood sucking old men. But I don't blame us though, I also watched and I realised we need entertainment more than any other country because of the daily challenges we face. But PLS!!!! let's get our PVCs and direct the same strength we direct to this fun show to our futures too. I know Naija is bleeped already but we should not give them free hand.

True talk my brother
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by kevoh(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
ogbiwa:

Did you see "hardly" and "core north"? undecided
There has been only three BBN seasons so far with the first two well balanced with people from different regions and the North being represented. This third season is the only one without a Northern rep, I don't see how that is harldy when it's just 1 BBN out of 3 BBN editions.

Kaduna state is North west. Which includes Kano, Jigawa and Katsina where the President is from. I don't know how less of North you want Kaduna to not be called North, when it is sharing same region with Kano, Katsina and Kebbi.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:

I admire your resolve but I despise your disposition. If only you could be more rational you'll be exceptional with the kind of resolve you have.
Let's get the facts straight....
BBN is organized by dstv, a foreign company in South Africa and they're making billions out of people like you who are determined to remain shallow minded.
To enjoy this same dstv you have to subscribe with #12k...how many Nigerians can afford that?
Another company from this same country, Mtn, sold sim cards for #35,000 as far back as 2001. That amount today is over #100,000.
My point is these foreign companies are exploiting the ignorance and gullibility of people like you.
If you were smarter you'd appreciate rather than attack me.
For your info I have nothing to loose or gain. I'm just sincerely concerned our youths lack focus.
Now we're all complaining about poor leadership how many of you have your pvc? I guess it's up to 5%

Once again why can't they organize it in a way y'all vote once, why vote the same person over and over again.

Everything is business. You keep calling me shallow minded and yet you get angry I call you stupid
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Everything is business. You keep calling me shallow minded and yet you get angry I call you stupid

Now listen carefully

I can't be angry with you. Your depth of ignorance can only attract my pity. When you refuse to face facts you end up destroying yourself. When your mind is more stable, read my first post again and I'm sure you'll come back here to apologize.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:

Now listen carefully

I can't be angry with you. Your depth of ignorance can only attract my pity. When you refuse to face facts you end up destroying yourself. When your mind is more stable, read my first post again and I'm sure you'll come back here to apologize.

It’s fine. My personal opinion
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by ogbiwa: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
kevoh:

There has been only three BBN seasons so far with the first two well balanced with people from different regions and the North being represented. This third season is the only one without a Northern rep, I don't see how that is harldy when it's just 1 BBN out of 3 BBN editions.

Kaduna state is North west. Which includes Kano, Jigawa and Katsina where the President is from. I don't know how less of North you want Kaduna to not be called North, when it is sharing same region with Kano, Katsina and Kebbi.

"hardly none" speaks of a rare occurrence rather than a non occurrence. That's my point. Also, if only two people from that region has been on the show in 3 seasons out of over 50 contestants in total, that's hardly balanced is it? Heck we've had more representatives from minority ethnicities come on the show in that time I'm sure. Simply it's not the average kind of show that tickles their typical fancy and I can't say I blame them. I know the Katung guy should be from Plateau and that's not core north. You could make, and win, an argument for Kaduna too
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by nonix22(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
i don't even spend more that 5mins watching that shit.
sparkwil:

I'm not pained my bro

Pity is what I feel for folks like you wasting your time on a show that's actually "NOTHING"
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:

It’s fine. My personal opinion

Your personal opinion is highly valid but your initial presentation wasn't cool. I didn't intend to fight with anyone on a Monday.

Can we settle and be friends now smiley
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
sparkwil:

Your personal opinion is highly valid but your initial presentation wasn't cool. I didn't intend to fight with anyone on a Monday.

Can we settle and be friends now smiley

I am sorry for my outburst. Yes we are fine now grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by caprini1: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:

You guys are so in tribalism. Imagine the Yorubas follow suit, Tobi will gallantly win because your votes will be divided. But everyone has been rooting for Miracle including the Yorubas.

Do not ruin his chance with tribalism.
That's his big idea bro!......ruin miracles votes,simple.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by caprini1: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Do you think you are actually making sense? My friend, you are not. You are here busy analyzing something you think only stupid are suppose to watch? The light brain people watching the show are enjoying it but here you are, MR I DONT WATCH IT, crying on every thread why the show is useless. Do you see my point?
If it’s actually not your business, you would ignore it. You won’t even open the thread, yet I have seen your moniker in 3 big brother threads. Please get some sense, cause clearly you don’t have one.
Says a lot about your IQ that you are hell bent on explaining that is stupid to stupid people. It shows you can only get the praise you deserve because, well stupid got to have a king and I just replied their leader now.
I really don't understand that dude bro....my best friend ,a guy,cant understand why I love and watch football ,to the extent of becoming a registered real Madrid fan.But he himself is so fascinated with rugby ,a game he lost a tooth , playing.People need to respect the choices that their peers make.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2018
caprini1:
I really don't understand that dude bro....my best friend ,a guy,cant understand why I love and watch football ,to the extent of becoming a registered real Madrid fan.But he himself is so fascinated with rugby ,a game he lost a tooth , playing.People need to respect the choices that their peers make.

People should just know that not everyone can agree with them. I am not a bro
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by caprini1: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Viicfuntop:

People should just know that not everyone can agree with them. I am not a bro
My bad! apologies on the broish.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I am sorry for my outburst. Yes we are fine now grin

Thank you. smiley
I'm sorry for my unkind response too. cry
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

Thank you. smiley
I'm sorry for my unkind response too. cry

It’s fine. We were both wrong. We are cool now wink
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
caprini1:
My bad! apologies on the broish.

It’s fine. I actually thought you were trying to be funny

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Viicfuntop:

It’s fine. We were both wrong. We are cool now wink

That's relieving.....

Will you please check your mail smiley
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Three gehs, two boys. This looks like its heading the girls' way
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by caprini1: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I can't even try to be funny ,my dear.....some Nairalanders are too volatile,i try to maintain my lane. undecided
Viicfuntop:

I can't even try to be funny ,my dear.....some Nairalanders are too volatile,i try to maintain my lane.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

That's relieving.....

Will you please check your mail smiley

Hey. It’s always better to know the person here first.
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Hey. It’s always better to know the person here first.

You're very right dear.

But then there's very little that can be known via this platform.

I'm hoping you'll understand
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

You're very right dear.

But then there's very little that can be known via this platform.

I'm hoping you'll understand

Actually yes, but talking on this platform for a while, helps. grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Actually yes, but talking on this platform for a while, helps. grin

Emmmmmm......yeah.......just a bit

I'm sure you understand smiley

...that's if you're not judging me already embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by Viicfuntop(f): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
sparkwil:

Emmmmmm......yeah.......just a bit

I'm sure you understand smiley

...that's if you're not judging me already embarassed

Here first, okay grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija by sparkwil(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Here first, okay grin

Okay embarassed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) / BBNaija All Stars: "Neo & I Kissed Every Week" – Uriel / Nigerian Stand-up Comedians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.