Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

#bbnaija: Why Cee-c Didn't Get A Message Directly From A Family Member - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Why Cee-c Didn't Get A Message Directly From A Family Member (651 Views)

BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Why Cee-c Didn't Get A Message Directly From A Family Member by Amagite3(f): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Big brother Naija 2018 finalists, Nina, Miracle, Tobi, Alex and Cee-C all got messages from home yesterday after the live eviction show, which saw Lolu, Anto and Khloe evicted.

Alex got a message from her aunt, Miracle got a message from his elder brother, Tobi got a message from his mentor, Nina got a message from her relation and Cee-C got a message from her dad's worker.

Most people complained about Cee-C's family member not standing for her for such a special moment.

Cee-C's elder sister has now revealed why that happened. She wrote;

"I know some of us would have preferred I did the video.
And trust me, I really wanted to. I needed to tell her a whole lot, especially the love from you ALL.
Well when we were Contacted they Requested a selfie video from Anybody apart From the family.
It was really short notice.
Dana is a family Friend. She was actually part of my bridal train. And We all Know Cee-C has a bad sight.
Don't let no one distract you with non-issue. We totally and fully behind Cee-C.
That said let's keep voting we will meet In lagos Next Week
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-why-cee-c-didnt-get-a-message-directly-from-a-family-member.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Why Cee-c Didn't Get A Message Directly From A Family Member by dafeyankee: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Lmao.

Everyone running away from a person that can pray you to death.
Re: #bbnaija: Why Cee-c Didn't Get A Message Directly From A Family Member by nabegibeg: 6:35am On Apr 16, 2018
grin

Re: #bbnaija: Why Cee-c Didn't Get A Message Directly From A Family Member by ibori1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
cee c fans ryt now

(1) (Reply)

Movie Audition: Tv Series Casting Call/audition Notice / Watch How People Die In Different Countries / 9 Horror Movies About Virus-outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.