Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know (1625 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / Single Parents, Beware Of Covert Incest, A.k.a. Emotional Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by dnoable08: 6:35am On Apr 16, 2018
Gud morning dear colleagues,last Saturday wen i came to lectures,my baby's nanny used turning stick to smash the laps of my 1 year 8 months baby,she broke his laps.not until wen i got home she never told me until later i found out wen i wanted to bath him at night that he could no longer stand and d legs swollen.d ex ray confirmed his legs broken. After much interrogation from neighbors this girl confessed she hit him severally with turning stick because he threw bread crumbs where she has already swept ..am really broken and traumatised as she even confessed adding her poo to his cereal and thus d reason for him being hospitalised in two hospitals last month which some of us are aware in school(y i didnt resume school untill last week).i just want all mothers out there to be more vigilant and never trust anyone...pls pray for baby muhammad as he is having an emergency surgery 7 AM this morning (consultant orthopedic surgeon has arrived for the surgery)pls include us in ur prayers its really a hardtime for my family again....
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by dnoable08: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Lalastica front page please
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Almighty Allah will heal baby Mohammed and the surgery will be successful insha Allah.

This na lesson for all parents, it's hard to trust anyone nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2018
dnoable08:
Lalastica front page please

Lalasticlala
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by dnoable08: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Thanks
fuckerstard:

Lalasticlala
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by ismail4sure: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2018
a
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Hope you've forgiven the maid

Your baby will be fine OK. God is in control
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Everybody dey vex for this country. I don't know why we get easily mad.
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2018
The femur is supposed to be the strongest bone in the body. That nanny deserves to die. (If this story is true)

1 Like

Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by koolaid87: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Having cctv installed in the house is not a bad idea

Don’t come at me regarding the cost ooo, cos this woman go spend now for the surgery

May God grant your child speedy recovery

Salaam

3 Likes

Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by CherryRivera: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2018
surgery for a broken leg of a baby?

Best wishes to ur baby
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by eyinjuege: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Evil everywhere.
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by thegifted: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2018
koolaid87:
Having cctv installed in the house is not a bad idea

Don’t come at me regarding the cost ooo, cos this woman go spend now for the surgery

May God grant your child speedy recovery

Salaam
she would have spent either ways, it's not like CCTV tells you when something is going wrong at home
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by koolaid87: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2018
thegifted:
she would have spent either ways, it's not like CCTV tells you when something is going wrong at home

But at least you would have known what kind of person you're dealing with
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by thegifted: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
koolaid87:

But at least you would have known what kind of person you're dealing with
after the deed would have been done
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by Orchid45: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
God will heal your baby.
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by dnoable08: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thanks for ur support Fams, please note that it's not my baby, the victim's mum is a colleague, I only posted it here to make parents to be aware of ppl they bring in their homes. An also, when you bring someone to help you take care of your kids please treat them well with love because when you treat them badly they might pass the aggression down to your kids. These maids might not be naturally evil, sometimes there is a push factor involved.
Once again please let's be careful, prayerful and watchful
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by nnamdibig(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Devilish end time Nanny
Re: PARENTS BEWARE!!! This Happened To Someone I Know by virud: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Some of em nannies are quite mean.
Anyways, I am not calling the relationship between you and your nanny into question, but then, treat your nannies the way you want them to treat your children.

(1) (Reply)

My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat / A Married Woman For Friendship / Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.