Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola (15265 Views)

Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju / Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola / Anti-Buhari Comment: Pastor Bakare Is Becoming A Nuisance By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Ogunleti01: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2018
OPINION
Dauda the sexy Prof drowns in Ife waterloo

Tunde Odesola

(Chanting of anthem)

Great Ife! Great Ife!

Africa’s most beautiful campus

Conscious, vigilant, progressive

Aluta against all oppression…

Another great Ife is a counterfeit…”

Student leader: Ever articulate gbagba! Ever militant gbogbo! Greatest gbagba gbogbo…

(Bursts into an office, panting)

Professor Ajanlekoko: Ha! Professor Dick, There’s fire on the mountain! I drove past Awo Hall just now and I saw highly charged students clutching cudgels, ready for mass protest. They’re calling for the head of Professor Dauda! This thing is getting out of hand! Ha! And I always warned Dauda that girls with crazy curvatures are volatile. That’s why I go for pregnant and married students only! How do we clear this mess now?

Professor Dick: The situation is unfortunate. As for me, I only go for the willing ones; many of the girls out there are brainless and poor, so they’re gladly ready to roll in the hay with you. God will take control, sha. I’ve told Prof Amu to use his contacts and appeal to the students. Hasn’t Amu got across to the students?

Prof Shoki: You can’t fully trust anybody in this matter! Some lecturers are happy that this is happening to Dauda, a leading figure in our camp…as if they too don’t eat biscuit bone.

(Dick cuts in sharply): Stop calling Prof Richie, Dauda! Call him by his real name! Dauda the Sexy Guy was only a nickname he got about 25 years ago when he impregnated his secretary and her three daughters. The woman pursued him to his Ikire home, stripped naked and cursed him. I suspect Prof Jack, Prof Sting and co are the ones pushing this girl.

Ajanlekoko: I suggest we continue to refer to him as Prof Dauda because we don’t even know if this office is bugged or not. As an expert in law, I know what I’m talking about. Let’s not call him by his real name, let’s continue to call him Dauda.

Shoki: Ok, I get your point, Ajanlekoko. Let’s stick to Dauda then. Has anybody spoken to him? I’ve been trying to get him since the news went viral this morning. His phone is switched off. I can’t imagine how’s going to face his wife, children and his church, where he’s the second-in-command to the bishop.

Dick: Let’s forget about the family matter for now! Let’s address this immediate crisis! I’ve been inundated with calls from the media, the police, the NDLEA…

Shoki: NDLEA? Why is the NDLEA looking for him?

Dick: They said they want to test him for hard drugs.

Shoki: Hard drugs? Why?

Dick: Because he said he was going to play five matches and potentially score 25 goals.

Shoki: I don’t understand.

Dick: But you listened to the audio now. Didn’t you hear him say he was going to play five solid matches? Knowing him for his killer instinct in front of goal, he would find the net five times during each match, and that makes a tally of 25 goals!

Shoki: Jeez! How could Dauda implicate himself like this? Even Messi and Ronaldo combined aren’t that deadly. This is what I’ve always said; how could you demand five matches for just seven marks? The foolish girl scored 33 marks and he said he was only going to give her seven more marks to make a pass mark of 40. So, why demand five matches? He should’ve played a friendly match and moved on. How can you play European Championship League in only one stadium? I guess that was why the girl refuse.”

Ajanlekoko: Can you believe I was eyeing this little girl, too? Her name is Eni. It’s God that saved me o. Is this how this final year student would have dabarued my life as she’s dabaruing Dauda’s life at 62 years of age? Can you imagine that this wayward girl admitted in the audio that she has a boyfriend? Is that what her parents sent her to school to do?

Dick: Do you want to hear the truth, comrades? Dauda should’ve known the mad girl was setting him up when she was mentioning his name repeatedly. Me, I don’t talk to any of my takeaways on the phone. I use a dedicated email. If any problem arises, I’ll deny. That’s how I escaped when that busty girl, Cossy, wrote the university Senate, alleging that I was demanding sex from her. Nothing came out of the senate inquiry! I just got some boys to subtly threaten her while I engage some girls to give her money. She never showed up at the senate inquiry!

Shoki: Really? You’re lucky. (Please, let me pick this call) Hello, who’s this? Ehn?! Who? Ha! Dauda! But this isn’t your number? Where’re you…? In your driver’s house? Where’s that in Ife? Moore? We’re at our off-campus secretariat in Moore, too. Text the address to me and I’ll come and fetch you immediately. Don’t leave the house o. Students are looking for you. I’ll be there in five minutes… Comrades, let me go and pick Dauda, he’s down the road.

Ajanlekoko: Ok. Please, be careful on the way; those students are very angry. (Shoki exits)

More inHome
DSS nabs Anambra tax collector for fraud
Civil servant arrested for brutalising children with electric wire
God will determine my successor, says Dickson
Oando shareholders call for finance minister’s sacking
My dad burnt my property for accepting Jesus —Senator Binta
Dick: After this heat, Dauda should just retire.

Ajanlekoko: But he has eight more years to retirement?

Dick: His rod and staff need a rest. He should use the remaining years of his life to beg God for forgiveness.

(Knock)

Ajanlekoko: I think they’re back. Please, open the door for them.

(The office suddenly becomes agitated as Dauda sneaks in disguised like a woman. He removes his wig, blouse, bra, skirt, earrings, goggles and lipstick)

(Sweating, Dauda clears his throat) “Thank you, my people. The enemies will fail in Jesus name…”

Lecturers: “Amen!”

Dauda: I fled the campus barefooted this early morning after listening to the evil audio. I changed my line when calls and texts messages nearly ran me mad. My wife and daughters have been calling me all day. One of my three pets in the church choir texted, calling me a wicked man; she said I was destroying other people’s daughters while I ensured my daughters got married as virgins. My Lord Bishop has been calling, too.

(More of his colleagues offer words of sympathy)

Shoki: As a professor of law, let me give a legal perspective to the audio recording.

Dauda: Please, do.

Shoki: Ok. To start with, you must deny that you ever spoke to that girl. When going to appear before the senate, take along with you one or two Indian films wherein the actors spoke Yoruba. You’ll play the film before the senate, and show that if technology could make Indians speak Yoruba, technology could make your enemies speak in your voice. Comrades, we have to destroy the audio evidence with legal technicalities.

Dauda: What if she comes up with fresh evidence?

Shoki: That’s why we should appeal to the emotions of her parents; that they shouldn’t allow her kill your career. We should beg them with real money. We’ll appeal to them to pressure her not to appear before the senate panel. If she doesn’t appear, you’re in the clear. You’re lucky the Federal Government is busy with re-election now.

Dauda: What if she refuses?

Shoki: Then, you’ll need to go to Jebako.

Dauda: What for?

Shoki: To see Baba Kokonsari Iponri Iku, the great juju man! He’ll cage the senseless girl.

Dauda: But many people know me in Jebako, I can’t go there to do juju again. May be I should call the girl?

Ajanlekoko: Oh! Ok, call her.

(Dauda prostates on the floor) “I hope she picks my call. (Pause) It’s ringing…God, let her pick it …Ah! Aunty Eni, bawo ni, ma? Ma, it’s me, Prof. Em, em, I’m begging you ni, ma. I’m flat on the floor, ma!… Ha! She’s cut the line! Aye mi, t’emi bami!

http://punchng.com/dauda-the-sexy-prof-drowns-in-ife-waterloo/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Paperwhite(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2018
Let the drama continue.Randy MOG! sad
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by dammytosh: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Lomprico2: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by mrmrmister: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2018
This is hilarious. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Adekdammy: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2018
See as I dey laugh alone

3 Likes

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Ghnaija(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2018
hehehehe some men sef
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by kennosklint(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2018
wetin kon cosin me
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2018
I know the end goal of this piece is satire, however, the accompanying prose is the most lackluster and insipid text I have read this month. WTF??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Vicktomaniaa(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Pls someone should summarize I'm lazy this morning no vex

1 Like

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by KingOvo(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2018
Very boring read. Failed woefully in his efforts to satirize the issue. He should learn from Ruben Abati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by faorex(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
This is damn hilarious...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by BabaCommander: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Ghnaija:
Hmmm

At the end of it all, Buhari will leave office this year. cry

2 Likes

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by 2lateBiafra: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Sai BABA BUHARI, IGBOS ARE GOING INTO EXTINCTION BY 2019.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
The same girl they said didn’t make any official complain?
Kwantiniu cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2018
Great Ife I hail thee.
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by datola: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Great Ife!
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Buffalowings3(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2018
M
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by AreaFada2: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Lol. Not funny sir.
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by thedondada(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Hilarious
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by adekayo1234(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Boring
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
2lateBiafra:
Have you paid what you owe your Igbo landlord?

CC lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by ZarahBuhari: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
2lateBiafra:
More like a sign of relieve from this contraception one Nigeria thingy

1 Like

Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by TundeHashim(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2018
Its more of Reuben Abati's style...Though i don't know the author but I'm suspecting he's the obem...if u know u know .
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by GGirll: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2018
2lateBiafra:
I reject this your stupid statement in Jesus Name Amen you and your generation will be extinct this month if you don't stop this rubbish....be warned !!!!
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Ogunleti01: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2018
kennosklint:
wetin kon cosin me
it is your choice to chose either to be happy or not
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by MightySparrow: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2018
His rod and staff, they control him. It made him lie dead in eni's pasture. His enemies in the jury shall judge him. Great shall be his punishment.
Re: Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola by Anijay1212(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin
See wetin woman don cause now.
Konji the sweetest evil ever bringing men down from time immemorial.

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force / Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye / Audit Report Indicts Olusegun Runsewe Of Multi-Million Naira Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.