Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Is This Right? Your Suggestions Needed. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This Right? Your Suggestions Needed. (494 Views)

Suggestions Needed On How People (esp Nigerians) Can Utilize Their Free Time / Is This Right?? / Is This Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right? Your Suggestions Needed. by aniete: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2018
A childhood friend drew my attention to what he is experiencing and I shall keep it short.

He informed me that the sister took the family's property after they lost the only surviving parent and has gone ahead to get married to a guy she's sponsoring without consulting him as the only male offspring in the family. He's in tears and I have to camp him in my home.
I am speechless given to the reason that I have never heard of marriage without consultation with the immediate and extended family.
Your inputs are welcome.
Re: Is This Right? Your Suggestions Needed. by Shedrack777: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2018
this is either the work of your village people or the work of huge, fat, long, curvy, sweet dick.
don't worry, she'll come back to her senses one day
Re: Is This Right? Your Suggestions Needed. by Solidkay(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Shedrack777:
this is either the work of your village people or the work of huge, fat, long, curvy, sweet dick.
don't worry, she'll come back to her senses one day

Which day

(1) (Reply)

Why We Prefer Fairly-used Underwear - Section Of Abia Women Give Reasons / Timber Contractor Struck Dead By Thunder While Cutting Down Iroko Tree In Ondo / HIZTORYBOX ll Top 5 Types Of Yoruba Tribal Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.