Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos (27243 Views)

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat / Man To Hold Thanksgiving After Doctor Mistakenly Cut Off His Intestine. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
shit hole doctor

.check my signature
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Sanchase: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is the doctor APC or PDP ?
Seriously it's not funny.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Greatzeus(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
binsanni:
thank God he did not cut off your dick
Is the dick more important than the intestines, so between your intestines and your dick,you will choose your dick right grin grin
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Smartademu(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Which kain wahala be dis?

Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Toluabigr8:
all dis quack ibo doc sef

1 Like

Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by HULSH(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
tenderlaw:
This story is not complete. This is likely to be fake news. The man has probably had a colostomy, which is a normal surgical procedure. More info is needed.
Some of the colon problems that can lead to a transverse colostomy include:
Diverticulitis. This is inflammation of diverticula (little sacs along the colon). ...
Inflammatory bowel disease.
Cancer.
Obstruction (blockage)
Injury.
Birth defects.

Quack trying to defend their own.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Enterocutaneous fistula
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Basic123: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
skarlett:
Get a lawyer and sue that doctor and the hospital for malpractice, don't just lie there and say God will judge undecided

see ignorant lawyer and his client.
faecal matter can never be found in the small intestine!
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Basic123:

see ignorant lawyer and his client.
faecal matter can never be found in the small intestine!

I'm not a lawyer, the doctor is due for a malpractice suit for causing the patient more issues than he came with ie cutting the small intestine
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
tenderlaw:
This story is not complete. This is likely to be fake news. The man has probably had a colostomy, which is a normal surgical procedure. More info is needed.
Diverticulitis. This is inflammation of diverticula (little sacs along the colon). ...
Cancer.
Obstruction (blockage)
Injury.
Birth defects.
likely an enterocutaneous fistula bro...Iantrogenic
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by danuzochukwu: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
That's really terrible mistake, that doctor need to be suspended for one year or above, because you don't do silly mistake with human life.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by helpee(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
skarlett:

I'm not a lawyer, the doctor is due for a malpractice suit for causing the patient more issues than he came with ie cutting the small intestine
you guys will just hear one side of the story and start vomiting rubbish. They said d man had an accident that ruptured his stomach So the doctor went in to operate. That is a major accident. The lntestine or stomach got damaged, the doctor went in to do what we call anastomosis and resection which is a process of joining two intestine together. The anastomosis likely broke down(a known complication of such procedure) and the patient eventually developed enterocutaneous fistula. So?
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Toluabigr8(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=kyjuan99 post=66757083][/quote]

Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Igboid: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
ultron12345:
We will not make any conclusions until we hear the side of the doctor/hospital. We all know what Nigerian patients can do, wicked set of people, that was how one came to nairaland, saying the doctor gave wrong injection that blocked his intestines and he was feeding through the nose Imagine, blocked intestines and feeding through the nose, rubbish.

www.nairaland.com/4349690/uniabuja-graduate-died-hospital-after

The hospital/cdoctor should sue him for defamation. Rubbish!!!! Since when did faeces become present in the small intestines. By the time he starts having misfortunes in life, he will be blaming devil not knowing its because of his habit of pouring out lies to spoil people's names.

I know some frustrated souls whose childhood dreams to become doctors were crushed by JAMB will see this as an opportunity to pour out their anger, hatred, frustrations and envy on Nigerian doctors. My advice, go and buy jamb form.

grin cheesy
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
most likely enterocutaneous fistula , which is one of the complications of abdominal surgeries. However , many CHEWS and nurses are operating as doctors in Nigeria.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Steadman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
End time doctor, too bad.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by propanet(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
ultron12345:
We will not make any conclusions until we hear the side of the doctor/hospital. We all know what Nigerian patients can do, wicked set of people, that was how one came to nairaland, saying the doctor gave wrong injection that blocked his intestines and he was feeding through the nose Imagine, blocked intestines and feeding through the nose, rubbish.

The hospital/doctor should sue him for defamation. Rubbish!!!! Since when did faeces become present in the small intestines. By the time he starts having misfortunes in life, he will be blaming devil not knowing its because of his habit of pouring out lies to spoil people's names.

I know some frustrated souls whose childhood dreams to become doctors were crushed by JAMB will see this as an opportunity to pour out their anger, hatred, frustrations and envy on Nigerian doctors. My advice, go and buy jamb form.
Your opinion is irrelevant to vast majority of the populace
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Uchemus(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
propanet:

Your opinion is irrelevant to vast majority of the populace
Oga stop being bitter, just go and buy jamb form.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by joan1678(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
tenderlaw:
Cancer.
Obstruction (blockage)
Injury.
Birth defects.
God bless you. I was about questioning the veracity of that statement.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by joan1678(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
ultron12345:

The hospital/doctor should sue him for defamation. Rubbish!!!! Since when did faeces become present in the small intestines. By the time he starts having misfortunes in life, he will be blaming devil not knowing its because of his habit of pouring out lies to spoil people's names.

Very true bro. their claim is borne out of ignorance. Such patients should be sat down and taught for 7hrs straight.btw you didn't have to abuse the non-medics,lol... let them continue to envy us.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Filmewell(f): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Fattest lie ever. Even if it was cut I don't see why a surgeon can't rejoin the intestines besides the contents of small intestines is definitely not faeces. Am out
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by binsanni(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
your perspective is different from mine, so that ask me questions shocked shocked
Greatzeus:

Is the dick more important than the intestines, so between your intestines and your dick,you will choose your dick right grin grin
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by devil007: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Indomie doctors
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by tenderlaw(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
HULSH:

Quack trying to defend their own.
You're a bloody fool for what you just typed up there. Bloody waste of sperm like you. You're a calamity upon the face of the Earth.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by propanet(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Uchemus:
Oga stop being bitter, just go and buy jamb form.
Knock yourself out
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
helpee:
you guys will just hear one side of the story and start vomiting rubbish. They said d man had an accident that ruptured his stomach So the doctor went in to operate. That is a major accident. The lntestine or stomach got damaged, the doctor went in to do what we call anastomosis and resection which is a process of joining two intestine together. The anastomosis likely broke down(a known complication of such procedure) and the patient eventually developed enterocutaneous fistula. So?

So what? I only gave a suggestion and that would be the best course to take if the doctor is really guilty of malpractice. You want to show yourself as a knowledgeable doctor as if you're infallible when you know you're not. Doctors make errors of judgement sometimes and if this is one of the cases, I'd suggest that the family files a malpractice suit, shikena.

BTW if I were you, I'd stop ranting on sm and face my real life patients before I end up on the receiving end of a malpractice suit, ciao!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
tenderlaw:
Cancer.
Obstruction (blockage)
Injury.
Birth defects.

Lol.
Did you read the article at all?
Where is the colostomy bag if I may ask?
This patient most likely had a post op enterocutaneous fistula which to me is quite common considering the circumstances surrounding the operation.
Mistakes happen in medicine and will keep on happening.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by ultron12345: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
skarlett:

So what? I only gave a suggestion and that would be the best course to take if the doctor is really guilty of malpractice. You want to show yourself as a knowledgeable doctor as if you're infallible when you know you're not. Doctors make errors of judgement sometimes and if this is one of the cases, I'd suggest that the family files a malpractice suit, shikena.

BTW if I were you, I'd stop ranting on sm and face my real life patients before I end up on the receiving end of a malpractice suit, ciao!
if the patient was telling lies on the doctors head nko which is most likely the case here, probably because his dreams to study medicine were crushed by JAMB........the doctor/hospital should do quick and sue him for defamation
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
ultron12345:
if the patient was telling lies on the doctors head nko which is most likely the case here, probably because his dreams to study medicine were crushed by JAMB........the doctor/hospital should do quick and sue him for defamation

grin grin grin grin grin

This is really funny
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Basic123: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
skarlett:

and the faeces started oozing out from the small intestine grin
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos by Amarabae(f): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
IDEKEALUMONA:
most likely enterocutaneous fistula , which is one of the complications of abdominal surgeries. However , many CHEWS and nurses are operating as doctors in Nigeria.
wetin bring nurses into this matter?
Why involving us?
You want to start e-war here.
Where exactly did you see a nurse operating as a doctor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Girls Suffocate In A Parked Car In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Pictures Of Air Pollution From Nembe Waterside Port Harcourt Seen This Morning / Zimbabwean Men Says Condoms 'too Small' For Them – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.