Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook (34563 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by purples25(f): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
My mother always warned me about accepting gifts of clothes from friends but I always felt I couldn't reject such nice gestures.

One of my friends called me one day and gave me a few things. She told me she bought them for me. When I went home I showed them to my mother.

I had previously seen a post of hers on Facebook lightly joking about girls that steal and wear her clothes but I dismissed it because I have no business stealing clothes. However this next thing she did brought my mind back to that post.

One day my friend and I were talking and I mentioned how thankful I was for the clothes she allegedly bought and gave me as gifts. To my utter surprise my friend said she remembered no such thing. That she does not remember giving me clothes. Repeatedly she said she doesn't remember giving me clothes.

I was shocked because she could either be insinuating that she does not remember good deeds she does or.. .... ... ... shocked she could be saying I'm a thief !

And with this post, my resolve is hardened not to collect gifts of clothes from friends, as my mother advised . sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Burgerlomo: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tani eni na ti onya pata gigan sef cool
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by imitateMe(m): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
With all the fish smell.....**pukes** angry

1 Like

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Chidboy: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin na wa o. Y she dey tell us her favorite color. Maybe she wants us to buy her new one
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by captainking(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
not as if the pant is even a new one... it may have be bought at Aswani or Yaba market or the pant would have gone through tailors' sewing machine.
hahahahaha...wickieeeed
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by micflo28(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gehs and unnecessary fights sha. Make she come make we go chukwumeka undies shop make I replace them. Nairaland gehs feel free to join in
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
How can a normal girl borrow another's panties she has probably worn b4... After she go dey shake her smelly bum upandan meanwhile no single levels Pant Borrowers Fraternity grin
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Assassin101:
which one is kleptomaniacy again? oya correct yourself now, before I vex for you

Kleptomeniac but u can say kleptomeniacy if u want to use lefulefu's English syllabus for beginnerscheesy.
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by policy12: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
See wetin make FP, Nairaland!Nairaland!!Nairaland!!!!!!!!!

Who bewitched u, mean while there are topics so educative and informative, the so mod won't move it to Fp . I am not surprised when we prefer even the dullard to the Wise one.
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Afritop(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin PINK PANTHER ON THE LOOSE
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by thunderbabs: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ur pata don waka farrrrrrrrr undecided
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Reelmii:
the girl that stole must be very dirty and lazy she would rather steal than keep her own clean
i think this also contribute to some of the infections they get down there.
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by judgedredd22(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:
This one is my favourite grin
But it's not enough reason to call her out.

No be so you take thief my green boxers, na because i keep quiet? grin grin grin grin
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Divay22(f): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
judgedredd22:

No be so you take thief my green boxers, na because i keep quiet? grin grin grin grin
lol
My broda no allow devil use you o abeg grin
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Duru009(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:
This one is my favourite grin
But it's not enough reason to call her out.

Hop you dont steal pant !
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Iamemma:
Some people are just dumb.

For she to have access to her wardrobe it means they are friends,so calling her out in anger,what has changed?

For me she ended up embarrassing herself.

Are you trying to say that the friend of a thief is a thief ?

Just want to clarify.
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by fwallex4truth: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
concupiscent:
"Don't know what is it with girls and stealing/borrowing panties, and to think that some of these things are damn cheap, you could get some for two #50, yet they would rather borrow.

Guys briefs and boxers goes for at least #1000 per one, yet you don't see us carrying out such act"

-concupiscent

Signs of confusion in Nigeria ladies is what you are seeing.

cool 95% of them are just total confused and you may think they are not when u meet them, but the truth is they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by captainking(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Afritop:
grin PINK PANTHER ON THE LOOSE
hahahahahaha
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Iamemma(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
BigIyanga:

Your comment is dumber. What is wrong in saying pant? Some people actually call trousers pants......

Did you really read my comment?

I guess you didn't.

My emphasis wasn't on what she stole. My emphasis is based on acting when angry.

If a mad man should come to your bathroom to take your towel while your bathing, will you chase the mad man to recover your towel naked?
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Iamemma(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
captainking:
you got it right.. To make it worse... The kid is my friend on facebook..i unfriended her after taking a snapshot of her post..

And to believe she gets over 400 likes for one useless post shows the type of society we live in
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by prettyomidan: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
concupiscent:
"Don't know what is it with girls and stealing/borrowing panties, and to think that some of these things are damn cheap, you could get some for two #50, yet they would rather borrow.

Guys briefs and boxers goes for at least #1000 per one, yet you don't see us carrying out such act"

-concupiscent

ha nawa oh. Where do u see pant 2 for #50? Haaba! Is it groundnut?
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Iamemma(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Shesanido:

Are you trying to say that the friend of a thief is a thief ?
Just want to clarify.
Jesus will reply " And you said so"
LOL
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
The girl is even on my friend list grin
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Iamemma(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Nope I beg to differ! I had a friend like this. Every time she visited something went missing worse was seeing her wearing my clothes and lie outrightly most of my clothes have a monogrammed hanging loops. A quick check and it was indeed mine.

You get fed up with women like this. With no boundaries. Ask and I will give it to you. Even underwear if it means that much to you.

My dear I am not disputing that fact. But someone that is matured will handle it differently, rather than calling her out in public.

So why didn't you go on Facebook to call your friends that put your cloth on out? Simple your more matured and have the capacity to handle the issue differently and still have your dignity intact.

That girl is just an uncultured kid
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Divay22(f): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Duru009:

Hop you dont steal pant !
Nah... I steal boxers
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by MissRaine69(f): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
Iamemma:

My dear I am not disputing that fact. But someone that is matured will handle it differently, rather than calling her out in public.

So why didn't you go on Facebook to call your friends that put your cloth on out? Simple your more matured and have the capacity to handle the issue differently and still have your dignity intact.

That girl is just an uncultured kid

People handle things differently
Perhaps this pilfering friend had worked her last nerve grin
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by iamrammy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
concupiscent:

-concupiscent

when last did you buy pants for your sis or gf....the shit is no longer #50 naira bro.
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Iamemma(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

People handle things differently Perhaps this pilfering friend had worked her last nerve grin
People handle things differently
Your not wrong dear
But I won't toe that line and from your comments I doubt you will toe that line
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by akum78: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oyaa Pant Take ... Return am ...
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by faithfull18(f): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Spend less and Save more on data...take the nearest bus to my profile or take a look at my signature..
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by Duru009(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Divay22:

Nah... I steal boxers

Abeg cum n steal m new boxers !
Re: "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook by habsydiamond(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Girls fit disgrace themselves anywhere anyday just like in the betway advert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be / I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.