Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

White People Aren't Human - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White People Aren't Human (4195 Views)

White People’ Slammed For Opening Ancient Egyptian Mummy Tomb / 25 Surprising Facts About Igbos You Aren't Aware Of. / Do White People Have Villages ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2018
White ppl have greater Neanderthal admixture than any other ppl. Neanderthal were non-Homo Sapiens creatures. Indian ppl have also greater admixture with other non-Homo Sapien creatures. There are many ppl who have those admixture, but they are very less and they can as result be considered more Humane than White and Indian ppl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
This explains the inhumanity grin that has filled the world since they took over,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Muafrika2:
This explains the inhumanity grin that has filled the world since they took over,
Definitely yes.

Your country Kenya will become the world technology center in the near future. We Ethiopians and other African countries will also be great. Then Africans aka Humans will re-take over the world from white and Asians aka half-Humans.

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hati13:

Definitely yes.

Your country Kenya will become the world technology center in the near future. We Ethiopians and other African countries will also be great. Then Africans aka Humans will re-take over the world from white and Asians aka half-Humans.
Ha ha grin grin

Africa will retake the world again definitely. With our own systems. Not the oppressive one currently running the world angry

2 Likes

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2018
Muafrika2:

Ha ha grin grin

Africa will retake the world again definitely. With our own systems. Not the oppressive one currently running the world angry
I believed in revenge against them, but you changed me. We will treat them humanly then.

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by Elparaiso(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is just the inverse of "niggas aren't human" mentality that was used to justify the slave trade and the cruel treatments meted out on our forefathers. Even Hitler used this argument on Jews.

5 Likes

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Elparaiso:
This is just the inverse of "niggas aren't human" mentality that was used to justify the slave trade and the cruel treatments meted out on our forefathers. Even Hitler used this argument on Jews.
Not all Blacks are Negriod. Every group of ppl had been enslaved by others at one point in the past. Hitlar did a good job on European Jew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White People Aren't Human by Elparaiso(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hati13:

Not all Blacks are Negriod. Every group of ppl had been enslaved by others at one point in the past. Hitlar did a good job on European Jew.

I have stumbled on a hate thread.
Ciao

3 Likes

Re: White People Aren't Human by RedboneSmith(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hati13:

Not all Blacks are Negriod. Every group of ppl had been enslaved by others at one point in the past.

Hitlar did a good job on European Jew.

Disgusted. I thought you were one of the more sensible people on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: White People Aren't Human by Onechancearmy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hati13:
White ppl have greater Neanderthal admixture than any other ppl. Neanderthal were non-Homo Sapiens creatures. Indian ppl have also greater admixture with other non-Homo Sapien creatures. There are many ppl who have those admixture, but they are very less and they can as result be considered more Humane than White and Indian ppl.

It is actually black people who have a problematic ancestry. Neanderthals actually had a larger brain than Homo Sapien. So when they interbred, the off spring between the Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals who are the present Europeans inherited the larger brain of their Neanderthal ancestors.

Homo Sapiens in Africa on the other hand intermarried with an ape like hominid creature with ape like features, hence the strong resemblance that the black man shares with the ape.
Re: White People Aren't Human by Olu317(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hati13:

I didn't expect this from you. How on earth can you justify the Nazism action against the Jews during Aldoff Hitler's totalitarian government in Germany around late 1920s–1940s.Honestly,you need live above hate because the same white folks you accused wrongly are the reason for the transfer of the little technological knowhow in this modern days. The same force applicable to White racists is the same that was applicable to Moor/ Black/Negroid Racists when they were in power in the ancient times. Bottom line,is that no man is sinless. We all have a choice to exhibit positive and exemplary character worth being adored.

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by Olu317(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hati13:

I didn't expect this from you. How on earth can you justify the Nazism action against the Jews during Aldoff Hitler's totalitarian government in Germany around late 1920s–1940s? Honestly,you need live above hate because the same white folks you accused wrongly are the reason for the transfer of the little technological knowhow in this modern days. The same force applicable to White racists is the same that was applicable to Moor/ Black/Negroid Racists when they were in power in the ancient times. Bottom line,is that no man is sinless. We all have a choice to exhibit positive and exemplary character worth being adored.

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Olu317:
I didn't expect this from you. How on earth can you justify the Nazism action against the Jews during Aldoff Hitler's totalitarian government in Germany around late 1920s–1940s.Honestly,you need live above hate because the same white folks you accused wrongly are the reason for the transfer of the little technological knowhow in this modern days. The same force applicable to White racists is the same that was applicable to Moor/ Black/Negroid Racists when they were in power in the ancient times. Bottom line,is that no man is sinless. We all have a choice to exhibit positive and exemplary character worth being adored.
You are right, but I’m not saying those without reason. Ethiopian Jew in Israel are being treated like slave as we speak by those European Jew who wants the world to feel sorry for them.

3 Likes

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hati13:

I believed in revenge against them, but you changed me. We will treat them humanly then.

Forgive but don't forget. That's my motto. Or we will repeat the mistakes of our fore fathers who were too friendly and gave away our freedom without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hati13:

The European Jews really suffered. Its just that they happen to have alot of white blood which is why they are now more privileged and oppressing other jews. They probably looked like the Ethiopian Jews just 1000 years ago.
Re: White People Aren't Human by Olu317(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hati13:

You are right, but I’m not saying those without reason. Ethiopian Jew in Israel are being treated like slave as we speak by those European Jew who wants the world to feel sorry for them.
Anyone can be treated as slave as long as such do not have exceptional trait to show outstanding excellence in his or her endeavor . The point here is that anyone can be made to be slave as long as such individual behaves in like manner. But someone that have what it takes to give to his or her society, will definitely be respected and honoured. What I am inferring is that , in all times, ones environment should be reason to showcase tremendous ability when such environment isn't favourable ,in which attention is drawn to oneself unknowingly and appreciation follow suit for an outstanding characters. This doesn't mean, I support such maltreatment of some of the Beta Israel as it seems but the reality is over flogged as you think of it . As of today,there are many Africans either Beta Israelis or not that live in Israel today without correct documents. And this people aren't as harassed as likened to Germany and some other European countries . Despite this challenges,it hasn't change the fact that terrorism does exist in Israel. Please ,don't be too overzealous about Beta Israel because, not all of them do have genetic connection to the present day Israelis. But be zealous to make great impact in this life ,so that your name will be engraved on the sands of time.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by makahlj2: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2018
Hati13:
Nope, the Neanderthal admixture is highest in the Asian peoples (like Chinese). That's why they're destined to rule the world. I wish we had some Neanderthal admixture too...
Re: White People Aren't Human by RedboneSmith(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2018
LOL. So much poor understanding of anthropology on one thread. grin

You people think the bigger cranial capacity of the Neanderthals necessarily equalled a better, more efficient brain than that possessed by Homo sapiens? LOL.

Scientists suspect that Neanderthals didn't even have the full range of vocal ability (i.e., full speech) that Homo sapiens have. Their technology and social organisation was definitely inferior to that of the incoming Homo sapiens. Which is why they eventually lost out to the Homo sapiens.

So much for their "big brains". Big brain in the Neanderthal case didn't mean Better brain. Neanderthals were quite bulky heavy set people. Proportionately one would expect their skulls to be big too.

FYI, the sperm whale's brain is like six times bigger than your brain. I don't see anyone saying sperm whales are smarter than people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Muafrika2,

I don’t think European Jew looked like Ethiopian 1000 years. They were European from the beginning.

Olu317,

I’m not zealous about Bet Israel. I just read about the negative treatment they faced in Israel and respond. I know not all Bete Israel have ancient connection with Israel, but so does some other Jew. In fact, Ethiopian jew have better and long history with Israel than European or Indian or Chinese Jew. They also practice the ancient form of Judaism.
Re: White People Aren't Human by Olu317(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hati13:
Muafrika2,

I don’t think European Jew looked like Ethiopian 1000 years. They were European from the beginning.

Olu317,

I’m not zealous about Bet Israel. I just read about the negative treatment they faced in Israel and respond. I know not all Bete Israel have ancient connection with Israel, but so does some other Jew. In fact, Ethiopian jew have better and long history with Israel than European or Indian or Chinese Jew. They also practice the ancient form of Judaism.
I disagree with you because you underestimated the power of God. And if you don't believe in God, then you haven't done enough research to realise that Canaan was a cosmopolitan country with different tribes alongside with Israelites . These people areThe Canaanites( inhabitants before conquest), Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites etc . They took their daughters in marriage and gave their own daughters to their sons, and served their gods. This showed Israelite was a Race and did had different look . The point here is that European Jews, with genuine claim will definitely have their own look,considering who they lived with and married . After all, Solomon was a Black man,because his mother was Bathsheba, whose father was Eliam and Ahithophel, the Gilonite from Hamitic Race. So no need for this anger, because the reality is that many a times people get treated wrongly but dedication and education is the key for the Beta Israelis to rob shoulder with shoulder with the other Israelis clan.

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Olu317:
I disagree with you because you underestimated the power of God. And if you don't believe in God, then you haven't done enough research to realise that Canaan was a cosmopolitan country with different tribes alongside with Israelites . These people areThe Canaanites( inhabitants before conquest), Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites etc . They took their daughters in marriage and gave their own daughters to their sons, and served their gods. This showed Israelite was a Race and did had different look . The point here is that European Jews, with genuine claim will definitely have their own look,considering who they lived with and married . After all, Solomon was a Black man,because his mother was Bathsheba, whose father was Eliam and Ahithophel, the Gilonite from Hamitic Race. So no need for this anger, because the reality is that many a times people get treated wrongly but dedication and education is the key for the Beta Israelis to rob shoulder with shoulder with the other Israelis clan.
Forgive me for this question, but do you favor non-African over African?

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Just read that most Ethiopians also carry Neanderthal DNA (it’s very in small amount though).
Re: White People Aren't Human by Phut(f): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hati13:

Olu317 is just a confused person and is contradicting himself all over the thread. On one hand he cries out against the Nazi’s treatment of Jews, but in the next breath he is justifying the inhuman treatment of Beta Israel by European jews. His claim is that anyone can be treated as a slave if they do not distinguish themselves. Why did he forget this “logic” when the European Jews were on the receiving end?

Olu317 has been brainwashed into being accepting of the maltreatment of his fellowing Africans

3 Likes

Re: White People Aren't Human by Olu317(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hati13:

You amazed with your Africanism yet you failed to see the reality on ground. There is nothing African about all of us but a joke because we all shared different ideology and all mankind from all part of the world live in Africa, do you fail to see that ? What is more important is that having humane ideology is what all of us need as human beings. My ideology surpasses being trapped as a jinn in a bottle. My point is ,think like human, endure the tribulation like the gods and shine like the stars...

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by Olu317(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Phut:

Olu317 is just a confused person and is contradicting himself all over the thread. On one hand he cries out against the Nazi’s treatment of Jews, but in the next breath he is justifying the inhuman treatment of Beta Israel by European jews. His claim is that anyone can be treated as a slave if they do not distinguish themselves. Why did he forget this “logic” when the European Jews were on the receiving end?

Olu317 has been brainwashed into being accepting of the maltreatment of his fellowing Africans
Just imagine what a Lady can type? A disappointment , you are . I am the one that forcefully made Africans travel without proper documentation? People perish for lack of knowledge . You want attention, here you have it but won't go beyond these opinion of mine.If you have problem with the Caucasians,then deal with it. If you find yourself in the midst of the Arabs,try to survive and if you find yourself with your like minds, then live an isolation worldview. grin

Cheers
Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Phut:

He was definitely wrong in that.

1 Like

Re: White People Aren't Human by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Olu317:
You amazed with your Africanism yet you failed to see the reality on ground. There is nothing African about all of us but a joke because we all shared different ideology and all mankind from all part of the world live in Africa, do you fail to see that ? What is more important is that having humane ideology is what all of us need as human beings. My ideology surpasses being trapped as a jinn in a bottle. My point is ,think like human, endure the tribulation like the gods and shine like the stars...
I know what you are saying and I agree in some of your points. But I personally don’t think it’s the time to collectively feel HUMAN. Maybe that will happen when Humans are under treat from others like Aliens or others. But it’s a subjective question and everyone has his/her opinion. So I’m not against you to feel not African.
Re: White People Aren't Human by Phut(f): 12:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Olu317:
Just imagine what a Lady can type? A disappointment , you are . I am the one that forcefully made Africans travel without proper documentation? People perish for lack of knowledge . You want attention, here you have it but won't go beyond these opinion of mine.[b]If you have problem with the Caucasians,then deal with it. [/b]If you find yourself in the midst of the Arabs,try to survive and if you find yourself with your like minds, then live an isolation worldview. grin

Cheers

If you have problems with self hate, then deal with it. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for your mind is currently GONE. A racist white person does not even have to spew racist rhetoric against blacks, because they have successfully manipulated minions like yourself to do their dirty work for them.

Jews were prosecuted for their religion. They cried out against that. Why turn around and discriminate against people that have practiced the same religion as them for thousands of years. If you can’t see the hypocrisy on that, then I am sorry for you. BTW, most of Beta Israel are not illegal migrants. Get your facts straight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White People Aren't Human by Olu317(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hati13:

He was definitely wrong in that.
You See,Hati13, it seems that the you responded to and affirmed I was wrong lacked understanding English language and she made you believed I have hatred for Beta Israel. She probably needed attention but wont get my attention on on this platform but you . I wonder why I would hate 'em(Falasas). Maybe she needs go back to schooI and study English and human history so that she will simply know persecution and enslavement is all about of human history,which is not the same way with Beta Israel are treated,If it is not true,how many Beta Israel desired to leave Israel and go back to Ethiopa? Where exactly did I inffered that being slave or enslaved is good? This is my problem with emotion freak people I find online, like her. I know the difference between reality and fairy tales. She is a fairy tale kind of human being . Life itself is full of challenges and if you fight through, you become exceptional and a conqueror. I know being oppressed by fellow mankind ,especially those people that supposedly belong to the same school of thought as regard religion needn't be so but here we are telling a story of people that the Israelis spent million to airlift to Israel because of persecution in Ethiopia.
Around 1980s, American Jewish groups searching for “lost tribes” discovered the Falasha. In a series of military-style operations, Ethiopia’s Jews were surgically extracted from their ancestral lands. In the mid-1980s, in the clandestine Operation Moses, Jews were encouraged to flee secretly to Sudan, from whence they were airlifted to Israel. The CIA and the Israeli secret service paid millions of dollars to the Sudanese security services to facilitate this operation, which collapsed following the overthrow of the Nimeiri government in 1985. if these Falasas ,whose history is connected to Israel and Agew people weren't oppressed in Ethiopia, would they had left Ethiopia for Israel's land ? The point here is that noone will give you your freedom until you ‘fight' for it . And to ‘fight' for it doesn't mean, you have to be violent,instead,let your knowledge shine forth and equal your enemies ,so that they will tremble before you. As you and I know, that human history is embedded around religious beliefs, Royalty and Race Supremacy .
In as much , as you see yourself as human being, then you can equal any being in all field on this planet. Ask ,Yorubas or Nigeria's other tribes/ethnic group,then you will realise that there is no difference in human beings but we see all as creation from one God. I don't feel inferior to anyone nor does my people.
I am a Yoruba man from a strong ancestral ineage, with outstanding ancient record and even if I can't change the name, still I am not a lover of such name undecided given to a continent I was born by a foreigner, who was on conquest mission....

Cheers
Re: White People Aren't Human by Olu317(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hati13:

I know what you are saying and I agree in some of your points. But I personally don’t think it’s the time to collectively feel HUMAN. Maybe that will happen when Humans are under treat from others like Aliens or others. But it’s a subjective question and everyone has his/her opinion. So I’m not against you to feel not African.
We all are human being so let's be human . So, define yourself and see where you belong.
Re: White People Aren't Human by Horus(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUW6hrKVYkY

The Origin of The Neanderthal (White Race)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Childrens African. / Hausa-foulani Thread / Grand And Lovely Palace Of The Oni Of Ife. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.