Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter (42467 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec Wins Innoson Car / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by swangaorpqey: 3:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Fred Defeat Los angeles Step to Canter: I'M JUST QUEEN

Dark night complications Donnie Jones Jerseys a Knicks. Fred as well as Knicks currently have loads of grudges, along with a 50+ three times the three times the increases while in the 1. 0 phase, and also a scandals 2010 plus Los angeles. Prior this coming year, Kanter reported Fred "I really don't caution who seem to you actually Donnel Pumphrey [b]Jalen Generators Jerseys Jerseys[/b] will be. A Jason Kelce Jerseys NFL Jerseys queen, a ruler, and also a princess... Harold Carmichael Jerseys No person can bully united states. ” Fred responded by way of announcing, “I i'm a emperor, my significant other is a ruler, this princess is a princess, hence minimizing gum pain some brands in the relatives. ” Now, Fred use Some of dark colored boot footwear, regarding a boots and shoes, reported "I Isaac Seumalo Jerseys i'm, a emperor. inches (I'M JUST QUEEN. )#) The fact is that, Kanter could not have fun with now.

The fact is, the adventure approach would not Jake Elliott Jerseys want a lot to move within points. A muscle variance regarding the Cavaliers as well as Knicks continues to rather massive. While in the adventure, together with the Cavaliers, a Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Fred is definitely more enjoyable, another district had Philadelphia Eagles the complete half dozen a matter of minutes plus laid back. Typically exhibit high-impact memories. Although the a lot of stimulating moment in time while in the recreation will not be your go away nonetheless your dunk. While in the secondly district and the other . 5 a matter of minutes, Korver obtained your back-court acquire plus gifted Fred Fred your frontcourt. Fred designed your winning over while in the frontcourt from Beasley. Fletcher Cox Jerseys Fred quick a tennis ball plus began to pick up a tennis ball. Besley straight away spotted a tennis ball plus suspected often. Becomes your foundation Herman Edwards Jerseys plank : Fred surroundings Dorial Green-Beckham Jerseys following on from the tennis ball gets on the stars, sliding while in the surroundings, one-handed wonderful dunk! Presently, Madison Back gardens simmered while in the visitors plus turned a apex of your full recreation. If Fred obtained relaxed while in the very last tiny of your continue district plus relaxed, the fresh Yorkers all over again mailed all the best for any checking out team's queen so that you can establish that he or she appeared to be in truth a "king with Los angeles. inches Coordinate, Fred taken 7 with 06, twenty six issues, 6 rebounds plus 11 can help, her initially single-season score 1, 000 + 2000 + 1, 000 + rebounds plus can help.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by MChaze25(m): 5:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Earthbound:
In all sincerity, I really hope she wins the money. Why?
1. Tobi comes from money
2. Miracle also comes from money
3. Alex, na error
4. Nina, na error.

Judging by the BBNaija finalists, will the Igbo still say they're marginalized in Nigeria?

BBN ain't politics...... Akakpuru isi
Re: BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter by Abortions: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Chinachriss:
You gat to love this girl jare.

Put up ten times and saved ten times, a cat with nine lives indeed.

Let's make this happen jare.

Text VOTE Cee-C to 32052.

let's crown our baby the queen she truly is.

:PDid SHE Win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House / Frodd Facial Expression When Gedoni Said He Will Date Khafi Outside The House / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Wants BBNaija Scrapped And Replaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.