Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 AM

BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C (31377 Views)

BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House / #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle / BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by Nathaniel79(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:

TeamTobi TeamAlex and TeamNina all voted for Miracle, half of those votes are from those teams and they are all up this time around. 50% of teamlolu are for Cee-C so chances of her winning is very high if we all vote.
I believe in mairacles, where u from? U Sexy thing!! Keep dreaming dia..lol
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by CSTR1003: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

A complete buffet, as a matter of fact! cheesy
Hmmn, I am Salivating already.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Hmmn, I am Salivating already.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by amakadihot87(f): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
sunshineyellow:

Easy bro.
Have mercy on her biko.
To me she is just the slow type.
Some people are very fast n fluent when speaking while others are just slow. Its all tied to nature I guess. I can belt that Nina will b a slow eater, writer and even very sluggish in all as seen in the bb house during tasks.
I had a friend in school then, very intelligent o, she talks slowly , does things slowly, if she wants to make my hair it will take her d whole day, cooking nkor na wahalah, d one that hurt me most, during exams, this babe know the answer o, but she writes slowly jeez. She will end up not finishing, just bcox she is a slow writer. As in she dey write the way she dey talk. grin
...........it cant be.......i dont beleive someones IQ could be very high.....
...yet the person would be this slow and sluggish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by akum78: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lol ..
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by Surulady: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:

Every one have the right to support who ever they want to support.

Just vote your favorite and leave us with ours.

We are not voting with your money.
who is this one sef do you think I have time waste with this rubbish called BBN Oga vote for ancestors I don’t care
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by alphacyborg(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Surulady:
who is this one sef do you think I have time waste with this rubbish called BBN Oga vote for ancestors I don’t care

You are very stupid.

You don't have time to waste on bbn yet you were cursing the person you quoted because he made a choice of whom he will support, hypocrite.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by Surulady: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:

You are very stupid.

You don't have time to waste on bbn yet you were cursing the person you quoted because he made a choice of whom he will support, hypocrite.
just imagine the word u used STUPID without any other prove you are jst like the person you are rooting for I won’t go down gi ur level to use vurgal words for you by their fruits we shall know them......God bless you
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by alphacyborg(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Surulady:
just imagine the word u used STUPID without any other prove you are jst like the person you are rooting for I won’t go down gi ur level to use vurgal words for you by their fruits we shall know them......God bless you

You are very STUPID

Now you want to start forming maturity, thunder fire you there idiot, in case you forgot what you wrote go back and read it and give me a reason why I shouldn't call you stupid. As if you can ever be half a woman that Cee-C is.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by Ifunanya327(f): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cee c is HOH.. Don't write a topic you know nothing about
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by Surulady: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:

You are very STUPID

Now you want to start forming maturity, thunder fire you there idiot, in case you forgot what you wrote go back and read it and give me a reason why I shouldn't call you stupid. As if you can ever be half a woman that Cee-C is.
I jst check ur profile that’s when I realize you jst frustrated big fool who is forming matured for a useless idiot like you a man that can’t face his from and cross without being hit by a bicycle I never quoted you,you jst came up and start saying trash from that canal and pit toilet you call a mouth if you knw what is good for jst go and get a job and stop jumping fence to do amebo and quoting people who never quoted you...........ERANOKO
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by alphacyborg(m): 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Surulady:
I jst check ur profile that’s when I realize you jst frustrated big fool who is forming matured for a useless idiot like you a man that can’t face his from and cross without being hit by a bicycle I never quoted you,you jst came up and start saying trash from that canal and pit toilet you call a mouth if you knw what is good for jst go and get a job and stop jumping fence to do amebo and quoting people who never quoted you...........ERANOKO

Sorry oo, but can you type in English please.

Kai I didn't know I had been arguing with an illiterate. cry
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
FASTLINK1:

Being different in a negative way does more harm than good to people. You can't alienate yourself from everybody and yes, Why should I vote for her , has our country degenerated to this.
Unless you are her friend. She is no worthy of a single vote.

You are joyless!
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by Surulady: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:

Sorry oo, but can you type in English please.

Kai I didn't know I had been arguing with an illiterate. cry
i typed in Yoruba professor download the transliteration app to understand what I typed.....Mr English Oponuayiranda

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by Vikky014(f): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2018
bonusblack:
I just fell in love with this Cee-c lately. She is really a strong woman. All the beefing in the house didnt make her change her personality and thats what is required for a reality TV show. She showed her real self without pretence... My vote will definitely be for her
pls vote plenty times. minimum is 100
Re: BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C by Olembey: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2018
kuanvevo:
Get free airtime to vote your favorite contestant by clicking the link in my profile.

Una wey like free airtime.
go CeeCee! gringrin

Na for all the thread for nairaland you dey share this your so called free airtime o Bros, ....... You don share give your family and village people finish?
Baba Abeg comot for road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.