Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. (1309 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by MrPRevailer(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
So it's kinda hypocrisy how Athiests in real life would readily give all their possessions to highway armedrobbers/gunmen to save their lives but they are neither afraid of going to Hell nor God's judgement.

Is there a greater thing to be afraid of than God's judgement?
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by IdeyFindWife: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Why not?

Armed Robbers deliver a very real, very present kinda judgment.
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by MrPRevailer(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Why not?

Armed Robbers deliver a very real, very present kinda judgment.

Ideylaughyou.
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by HappyPagan: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrPRevailer:
So it's kinda hypocrisy how Athiests in real life would readily give all their possessions to highway armedrobbers/gunmen to save their lives
It's human to seek survival when faced with danger. I hope you never find yourself in such a situation.

MrPRevailer:

but they are neither afraid of going to Hell nor God's judgement.
Well, that's rational. I have one life to live and would love it to be a long and pleasurable one. I'm neither afraid of Hell nor God's judgment because I do not believe in such nonsense. It would be very illogical for you to live in fear of Ugandan judges, when you live in and are a citizen of Nigeria.

MrPRevailer:

Lots of stuff. I fear failure. Big tigers too, can't stand those. Then mutating cattle-flies, like nama that was bitten by a poison fly that caused it to grow wings and have 100 eyes on its tails. hate those too..

God's judgment is pretty down my list of phobias. Funny, sometimes I feel God give me a spiritual high five. He's loving watching my life and sins. I'm giving him a proper example of what a good sinner should be.

6 Likes

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
Stupid post

7 Likes

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by obinna58(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
This one thinks that atheists are just doubting God when they know he might exist, let me tell you
The possibility of hell existing is 0% but if you think there's 1% chance then 98% of world population are going there,
What makes you think you so special when billions of people are going to burn eternity in hell, it's more like foolishness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Martinez19(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lol. Arm robbers exist and would kill you but Yahweh doesn't exist, why fear him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Niflheim(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Does the op think that atheists are supposed to be like Superman?(a fictional character?)

4 Likes

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by OtemAtum: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrPRevailer:
So it's kinda hypocrisy how Athiests in real life would readily give all their possessions to highway armedrobbers/gunmen to save their lives but they are neither afraid of going to Hell nor God's judgement.

It's foolishness to fear what you don't see than what you can see. Fear of the unknown is the most illogical kind of fear. I don't blame the atheists because they re actually doing the right thing by not fearing any of the gods.

Eta-ntagba 14:1-3

1. If the scribes have said that the fear of a god is the beginning of knowledge, I have come to say otherwise;
2. Therefore I say, the fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.
3. For that same god whom you fear to death is the mock song of other people.

1 Like

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Dalam0n: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Armed robbers are very real, your God remains an imaginary idea.

3 Likes

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by MrPRevailer(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

It's human to seek survival when faced with danger. I hope you never find yourself in such a situation.

Well, that's rational. I have one life to live and would love it to be a long and pleasurable one. I'm neither afraid of Hell nor God's judgment because I do not believe in such nonsense. It would be very illogical for you to live in fear of Ugandan judges, when you live in and are a citizen of Nigeria.

Yet many people don't know Ugandan jungle exists, the wonder cities discovered that were thought to be fables, 15 foot giantmen killed by the U.S military. Etc.

People don't even know what exists in the planet they live in, and yet they are so bold to ridicule God Almighty who they are not sure exists. What a slap.
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
obinna58:
This one thinks that atheists are just doubting God when they know he might exist, let me tell you
The possibility of hell existing is 0% but if you think there's 1% chance then 98% of world population are going there,
What makes you think you so special when billions of people are going to burn eternity in hell, it's more like foolishness

Jesus words "Strive to enter Heaven, because many will try and shall not be able"

"As it was in Noah's days, it shall be in the days of the Son of Man".

Only Noah and his (7) household was saved. Millions of people and animals died. And a new world began.
After the end of this generation. There will be a new generation. THE GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS. Those who died in Jesus Christ will live again.

This generation has been the most sinful and deceived generation since Noah's days. It's not surprising that most of world's population are not saved. As Jesus said, it's coming to pass.

So Instead of you to look at God, you are looking at numbers. It's a big mistake.
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by frank317: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
nwabekeyi:
Stupid post

U just have to wonder how these guys reason sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by MrPRevailer(m): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2018
frank317:

U just have to wonder how these guys reason sometimes

You are always too afraid to face your fears.

Psalm. "The fear of the wicked will come upon him. But the righteous shall dwell safely".
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Gggg102(m): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

imagine an occultic armed robber attacked you on your way home to your family after work and decides to kill you, but the robber being a sadist decides you will choose the way you would die.

he has a fully loaded gun and a death charm. he asks you to choose between being shot to in the head and being struck down instantly with his charm.

which would you choose?

1 Like

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by hopefulLandlord: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Gggg102:

imagine an occultic armed robber attacked you on your way home to your family after work and decides to kill you, but the robber being a sadist decides you will choose the way you would die.

he has a fully loaded gun and a death charm. he asks you to choose between being shot to in the head and being struck down instantly with his charm.

which would you choose?

Hardmirror created a thread on this sometime back, here

https://www.nairaland.com/3153439/hardmirrors-proof-christians-dont-trust
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Gggg102(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

it was not answered there!
they dodged the question.

I'm thinking MrPrevailer might have an answer.
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by hopefulLandlord: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Gggg102:

it was not answered there! they dodged the question.
I'm thinking MrPrevailer might have an answer.
LOL he's also gonna dodge wink
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Gggg102(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

LOL he's also gonna dodge wink

have some faith! ...
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by hopefulLandlord: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Gggg102:

have some faith! ...
Okay, fingers crossed
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by hopefulLandlord: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Gggg102:

have some faith! ...
Okay, fingers crossed
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by budaatum: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Yet many people don't know Ugandan jungle exists, the wonder cities discovered that were thought to be fables, 15 foot giantmen killed by the U.S military. Etc.

People don't even know what exists in the planet they live in, and yet they are so bold to ridicule God Almighty who they are not sure exists. What a slap.
The post you quoted mentioned Ugandan judges, and asked what the point of fearing them was if one did not live in Uganda. But there you are arguing whether jungles exist in Uganda! Na wa o. If we let you, you would ask us to run in fear from our own shadow!
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by MrPRevailer(m): 12:44am On Apr 22, 2018
Dalam0n:

Armed robbers are very real, your God remains an imaginary idea.

Until you die.
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by MrPRevailer(m): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Gggg102

I've answered the question here

https://www.nairaland.com/3153439/hardmirrors-proof-christians-dont-trust/2#66918408

Moreover, if an armedrobber would demand to choose to die by gun or charm, it means in the first place, that he is very confident that his charm carries power and is a weapon of death.

In many cases, God only intervenes in spiritual battles that are invisible. But allows the physical weapons to take its course. Ofcourse, with the exception of the Chosen people. And this is the first time in the history of Christianity, that a Christian will mention the name of his church and be protected from physically destructive weapons by an invisible power.

Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Gggg102(m): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Gggg102

I've answered the question here

https://www.nairaland.com/3153439/hardmirrors-proof-christians-dont-trust/2#66918408

Moreover, if an armedrobber would demand to choose to die by gun or charm, it means in the first place, that he is very confident that his charm carries power and is a weapon of death.

In many cases, God only intervenes in spiritual battles that are invisible. But allows the physical weapons to take its course. Ofcourse, with the exception of the Chosen people. And this is the first time in the history of Christianity, that a Christian will mention the name of his church and be protected from physically destructive weapons by an invisible power.

this is the problem!!!

god only intervenes in battles that can be seen, observed or proven. in battles that can be termed imaginative.

when it comes to physical weapons, the power of god is not felt.

is it that the spiritual is only strong against the spiritual, and is powerless against the physical?
invisible unobservable superpowers only works against other invisible unobservable superpowers. they don't have effect on real world affairs. they could be considered as imaginary powers.
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Tonyosas101(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2018
MrPRevailer:

You are always too afraid to face your fears.

Psalm. "The fear of the wicked will come upon him. But the righteous shall dwell safely".
"you're always too afraid to face your fears"
This one wey go jump climb fan if he see rat

Hypocrisy
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by Ranchhoddas: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Yes there is.

Your foolishness!
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Yes there is.

Your foolishness!

You are afraid of man rather than God?
It's like choosing to be served dinner on a muddy ground rather than on a luxurious dining table.
Re: Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gggg102:

this is the problem!!!

god only intervenes in battles that can be seen, observed or proven. in battles that can be termed imaginative.

when it comes to physical weapons, the power of god is not felt.

is it that the spiritual is only strong against the spiritual, and is powerless against the physical?
invisible unobservable superpowers only works against other invisible unobservable superpowers. they don't have effect on real world affairs. they could be considered as imaginary powers.

You attacked my first sentence but managed to evade my second sentence.

Chosen people are not afraid of armed robbers. We challenge gunmen to their faces and they flee. A situation you hope never to come across, lest you are found crying like a baby.

We could NEVER do that, if the God of Chosen wasn't real.

(1) (Reply)

10 Habits That Need The Boot / Pastor Assembles Half Naked Women To Pray In Church Where A Child Got Missing / China Replaces Jesus Christ With Its President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.