Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts (39608 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by IamPatriotic(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
whitebeard:
What a turn-off..at least now I have seen her bwest, what is left to be desired again.. undecided cute kid though..!
After seen her bweast, what happened there after, as if you have not been seeing bweasts.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Igba123: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
ruffhandu:
What is special? Is she the first to have a baby, or breastfeed? Let's face important issues please.
like sending buhari back to daura kwo? Yauwaa!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Tmaritas76(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
mmclatino:
really cute.... I mean the baby.
we don't care which one you mean
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by sinola(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Who is d father?

see am

Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Icon79(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Haha!!! Tell 'em bro. Tell all those dem exhibitionists shocked

O pari

whitebeard:
What a turn-off..at least now I have seen her bwest, what is left to be desired again.. undecided cute kid though..!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by EmmyDJourno: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
After she would be asking why people would disrespect her later online

Some things are not for public consumption, must you show the whole world your boobs when breastfeeding

Stupid girl, mtchewwww
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by shogsman(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
What is the meaning of this nonsense now
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by talk2percy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Chai, I wish it were my mouth doing what that baby is doing
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Reelmii: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Who is d father?
the father is the one dat do the work
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by francesawesome(f): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by DonMoga(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
JUST BLOWING WHISTLE

Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by godofuck231: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Ahhh sad?! This na how pple dey invite spiritual battles into their children's lives with their own hands o!

Can you imagine how many "uncles" would be wishing that baby ill now just because that baby is privileged to be sucking that Yvonne breast?
Chai, a whole Yvonne Nelson breast wey dem only fit imagine to suck, even in dream?

This child had to be very prayerful growing up o!

My candid advice!!
Most likely not guava but good mellons will be OK, so she can keep her guava.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by IdeyFindWife: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
godofuck231:

Most likely not guava but good mellons will be OK, so she can keep her guava.

You're not kind at all.

Do you know how long Seun trended that chick's stories on FP before Tonto took over? She was his first love grin

So, stop scorning those bwests b4 the mods come for you besides Percy below thinks not!

talk2percy:
Chai, I wish it were my mouth doing what that baby is doing
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by vashkayanna(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
African girls have thrown their real sense of womanhood into the winds. A girl is now comfortable being a single mother.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by whitebeard(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
delishpot:

Does she know you exist? Does she care about your turning on and off? I guess no.
only those that understand, actually understand... If u want to get a clear understanding, read those that quited me after u..! tongue stay sharp,
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Ahhh sad?! This na how pple dey invite spiritual battles into their children's lives with their own hands o!

Can you imagine how many "uncles" would be wishing that baby ill now just because that baby is privileged to be sucking that Yvonne breast?
Chai, a whole Yvonne Nelson breast wey dem only fit imagine to suck, even in dream?

This child had to be very prayerful growing up o!

My candid advice!!

Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Shaev7(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
adetoroamos:
pls God! direct big contract that will change my life forever so my woman and unborn two kids can enjoy themselves. money is good walai
Amen o. Same prayer to me
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by ruffhandu: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Igba123:
like sending buhari back to daura kwo? Yauwaa!
You are simply smart.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by godofuck231: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

You're not kind at all.

Do you know how long Seun trended that chick's stories on FP before Tonto took over? She was his first love grin

So, stop scorning those bwests b4 the mods come for you besides Percy below thinks not!

OK let me upgrade the bwest to sour orange so you guys can leave me alone, water Melon all day.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Navalsadiq(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
So many pipo for Don suck that bwest tire.babie nor gree again oh suck so that u go remain for ur second
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by NERDYDREAMS(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin

Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
fourhayz:
Why she no kukuma open all d bwest yakata for CAM

Poo upon Poo

The milk no sweet?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by donnaD(f): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
happinesssssssss:
Ashawo Don born Ashawo, who go preach for them now
I really doubt u are a woman.shoor
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Snow02: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
whitebeard:
pvssy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by akum78: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cute Baby
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by comdr20(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Who is d father?
don't u get the name,it is robert
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Good mom,,, I really luv a good looking family
Re: Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts by DaRuud(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
abeg who give her belle and when she born

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks Corporate Outfit / Jide Kosoko With His Son, Daughter-In-Law And Grandchildren / Rita Dominic Slays In A Lovely Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.