Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 (41245 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by yazach: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
EmagNig:
Dubai-based Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha seems to be on the path to acquire another whip to add to his fleet of luxurious cars. The father of two just revealed that he has deposited money on a Rollse Royce Cullina 2019, which reportedly costs between N200 - 250 million.

Mompha also added that he would be among the first owners of the luxurious vehicle when it is finally launched.

Recall that Mompha recently purchased a N150 million Rolls Royce Wraith 2018. He shared videos of himself paying N150 million in foreign currency for the luxury car in Dubai where he is based. He also showed receipt of the car as he threw shade at Hushpuppi.

Mompha says this is his own Rolls Royce unlike some broke ass who rent the luxury cars.

In his reply to one of Mompha's shades, Hushpuppi had written that he didn't have the time to brag on irrelevant issues. He even mentioned that he had at a time lent Mompha N20 million, which he didn't intend to receive back.

Hushpuppi who took the shade to heart wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/mompha-deposit-220m-rolls-royce-cullinan-2019/

lalasticlala

Idiot. You don't know how many Almanjiri you feel take off street with that money which will safe us of mischievous
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by gregyboy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigerian youth are so guliable we celebrate mediocrity we celebrate corruption we celebrate thieftry and we say we want to help fight corruption no corruption can end now 98% of nigeria are ignorant of the truth their mind is of the 8century thinking .we blamel buhari for insecurity when security lies right at our nose we cnt even uphold it....no one feel disgust on how he gets the money for that expensive car he could be of a bad means but the youth dont mind they go ahead an celebrate it alongside thier pastor's ...a businessman will never spend so much money on luxurious stuff if he is a buisness man. but no i doubt probably a druglord which i also doubt on which i believe is ritualists... Its high time the youth become an elite than an literate#
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by motherfucker: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Who is he showing for now? Why not enjoy ur money jejely? Folks are getting tired of the dude already.

I bet a higher percentage of his followers wouldn't be able to tell you why they're yet to unfollow his arss!

And the rest? Those one are hanging on for the day the fool decides to be generous enough to throw giveaway 'bonanza'!

lol... shebi Ush bingo wan trend, by fire by force... see the result now?
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by AnthonyAk(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Money laundering 101
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Omonoba1: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Euouae:
My mother is not safe presently

Money rituals on my mind and she is the best option to hit it biggeat
Joking or not, you're extremely foolish to even think such of your own mum.. What's the use of riches when you have no loved ones to spend it on especially your mum?

1 Like

Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by ehinmowo: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
E be like say dis guy holl pas Hushppi o? No offence Hush!

1 Like

Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Oluwambo147(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
thunderbabs:
Shey hushpuppi wont go and hide his face like dz nw.. Coz Mompha don break hin mouth finish... Hush dey bleed injury.. Lol

Hushpuppi money na only gucci hin fit buy
Mompha dey buy gucci and anything... Good one Mompha.... Ur head stand on da neck well well.. wink

Hushpuppi na Pogba, ogbono, otutu cheesy
Mompha na Salah, ogbono felifeli.... On fire always
naso person dey tell me say hush get money pass randy Wayne
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Oluwambo147(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
gregyboy:
Nigerian youth are so guliable we celebrate mediocrity we celebrate corruption we celebrate thieftry and we say we want to help fight corruption no corruption can end now 98% of nigeria are ignorant of the truth their mind is of the 8century thinking .we blamel buhari for insecurity when security lies right at our nose we cnt even uphold it....no one feel disgust on how he gets the money for that expensive car he could be of a bad means but the youth dont mind they go ahead an celebrate it alongside thier pastor's ...a businessman will never spend so much money on luxurious stuff if he is a buisness man. but no i doubt probably a druglord which i also doubt on which i believe is ritualists... Its high time the youth become an elite than an literate#
stories for the gods ooo
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Dayoara: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
What does he do for living real rich people don't flaunt their wealth..... Apply sense.
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by HoodBillionaire: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
forgeti
most bureau de change aboki niggis
dey collect steady
wire wire
picker
60/40
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by zudozz: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
hope say nobody dey hungry for him village?
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by NemzySeries(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo......& see me here looking for money to start uber
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by banio: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thought this guys sells dollars. Then why police arrest people selling naire. Anyway what do I know. This guy is inspiring me, God please give me #10million to invest in that online business. AMEN
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by thunderbabs: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oluwambo147:
naso person dey tell me say hush get money pass randy Wayne

If i hear undecided

Hush dey try buh in d league where he wants to be, he is not there yet, i believe.

You know like Mompha playing Champions league and entering semi final and hush be playin to even enter top 4 in d EPL... U xstand wha i mean
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by eTECTIVe(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Westbestside:
I dey tell you. My heart just dey beat. God punish poverty in our lives.

Agbaletu:

Thank you for making me laugh out loud.
Nairalanders will not kill me o.

Odmic2839:
oga you won burst my belle ooo, why you go talk that thing

Make una jus think am naa... Na d same world and life we and dem dey so?

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Meti99(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
bluegrass07:

Amen my dear!

Honestly I need help right now. . . I just need to take her to the hospital.

Someone wants to use his mother for rituals, you know....
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Tundeobama(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
This mompha is something else in money n'a real yoruba demon,he was caught with real $3 million cash that's a billion naira plus cash.
The only thing they use money for is house party cars and luxury.why not build industry black man Don suffer.
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by bluegrass07: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Meti99:

Someone wants to use his mother for rituals, you know....

I don't understand your drift bro
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Meti99(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
bluegrass07:

He's going to make a lots of money, he is smart, you know...
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Meti99(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
bluegrass07:

He's going to make a lots of money, he is smart, you know...
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Pacyrus(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Euouae:

You well at all
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by ariesbull: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Obi Cubbana is investing wisely these dudes still dey do Instagram fight

That's the difference between the omo igbo and others
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Donmorph1991(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
I fear for your future ooo
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
lol ,na so ooo ...would be nice to sample it ooo
Donopsiano:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.......VANITY!!!!!!
BTW i wont mind to sample the vanity sef before my demise grin grin grin grin
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by akum78: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lol ..
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Lhimeet(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Euouae:

Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by ifdaeg(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Mompha have you paid your tithe? If not you headed to hell. Contact me for proper tithing details.
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Odmic2839(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Make una jus think am naa... Na d same world and life we and dem dey so?
yes
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Odmic2839(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Worldbest281:

thanks my man but everything just tire person ni...things are very tough,nothing works out,I never get 10k for my account in this year and someone dy buy #250 million motor.....I'm confused
It's a matter of time and prayer is always d key to very locked doors. Bro your time is near
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by obynno7(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Euouae:

OK and after that ur child will use u for more money too
Re: Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 by Fredrick2016(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please can somebody tell me how I can get 40 referrals to open my like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.