Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) (26143 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:

This boy angry

And your gay... No wonder u look like bobrisky in a lowkey lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
I no understand why any father will cry cos his daughter is getting married, if there's something to it let them tell us, how can a father feel he will miss his daughter so much in this internet age communication is easy.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

And your gay... No wonder u look like bobrisky in a lowkey lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I Just pity the guys sending you PMs thinking you are a Lady angry
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by lastempero: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hausa marriage dey like burial.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
yhis is very childish, then why is she getting married why not stay in the father's house 6 more years, then let me see if u will carry wen u eventually get married. all this daddy's children, I pity the husband sha he should be ready for MY DADDY WILL HEAR OF THIS anything there is an argument
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Something could have cause such sober scene. make dem investigate dat man and her daughter very well. though am not saying that they are practicing incest oo
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by uruego(f): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, this is really touching
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by sallyopy(f): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
[code][/code]
valuedammy:
I pray to Almighty Allah to make me witness the wedding of my daughters like this.
amin and me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Was she her daddy's sidechick? ... to me they are crying as they remember their evil deed.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
Na funeral? Why everybody dey cry?
I tire ooo
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by alhajiwada(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Perhaps the mother is late and they are just wishing she was alive to witness the happy day.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by zudozz: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
She was a good daughter to him..As a father I know..He is also afraid of what she would meet in another man..Wether d man will be able to take care of her love her and Keep her happy. Maybe when u re in his shoes you would understand.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by sule944: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by amanikondo: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Maybe she's a daddy's princess sha...

Only Daddy's girl will understand this moment kiss

They are all crying as if she is going to be punched and discipline where she is going.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by blazer2018: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
That's genuine love; it shows she's loved by her folks and they are going to miss her big time.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by akum78: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
If you no wan Marry ... Carry Him give your friend ..
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:

grin I wonder o
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
He will definitely miss her company.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by maamisco(f): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
It clearly shows her mother is late, may be that's the reason behind their tears.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by lejncoyvgfs: 3:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Cardinals number Systems in 'Facebook Watch'

Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Yesterday Significant Group Soccer debuted their 1st digital-only country wide regular-season sport transmitted which has a matchup relating to the Phillies along with Mets in Citi Discipline, airing are living in the us entirely in Zynga Enjoy. MLB along with Facebook's alliance remains Wed through an day matchup relating to the Systems along with Cardinals throughout E. Brandon Brooks Jerseys Louis, the other involving 30 internet broadcasts timetabled pertaining to 2018. Supporters could find your 1: 15 s. mirielle. ET (12: 15 s. mirielle. community occasion) sweepstakes by simply visiting straight into Zynga Watch's MLB are living web site off their telephones, supplements, sensible Television sets as well as various other internet units. MLB Multilevel will certainly develop the action using play-by-play gentleman Scott Bruan, experts Dan Plesac -- whom frequency to the Systems via 1986-92 -- along with Dude Magrane along with in-game news reporter Hanna Yates. Tips on how to enjoy in portable along with desktop1. Chance Warmack Jerseys Hunt for "MLB Live" in Facebook2.

Philadelphia Eagles Wednesday's matchup in Zynga Enjoy will be the finish of an three-game collection in Busch Stadium. Your Cardinals gained the 1st string involving these kind of section opponents, having a pair of involving about three online games in Cooper Car park yesterday. Your Systems got nevertheless to name a new nice to the sport since Wednesday day, nevertheless right-hander will certainly feet your silicone pertaining to E. Louis. Chuck Bednarik Jerseys Your expert hurler saved through the hamstring harm that will overdue the time debut, nevertheless was battling using demand along with rate troubles inside Cardinals' household opener Thurs night. They lasted only 3 2/3 innings, giving up about three goes in a number of visitors along with a number of guides inside 3-1 decline on the D-backs. Darren Sproles Jerseys The two golf equipment get brand-new people going into your combination just for this string.

NFL Jerseys Your Brewers' recalled outfielder, your club's for every MLB Pipeline, via Triple-A Co Spgs in Wednesday to switch harmed outfielder is actually left-handed bat. He has been considered one of merely a pair of 80-grade biceps ahead 40 Leads provides with your Angels', though the offseason upgrades involving Yelich along with retained your ex off of Milwaukee's Cracking open Morning roster. Harold Carmichael Jerseys Your Cardinals, on the other hand, will certainly delightful just lately bought right-hander on the rear stop with their bullpen. In Wednesday, that they recalled The low countries via Type A new Innovative The company Beach front, wherever they frequency throughout a pair of online games throughout prep pertaining to the Cardinals debut. Herman Edwards Jerseys Your three-time All-Star, whom closed a new one-year cope Drive 40, rescued 41 online games to the Rockies throughout 2017, tying your Dodgers' to the NL steer.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 6:55am On Apr 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
See More Emotional Photos Here https://www.brainnewsradio.com/father-daughter-hold-onto-eachother-as-they-cry-during-daughters-wedding/
No more photos, you've posted everything you have

Dear OP,

Stop lying to us, just drop your site and tell us to visit. No dey form remaining photos, its really annoying getting there and not seeing anything, stop creating dislikes for your site.

Yours sincerely,
Concerned citizen
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 6:59am On Apr 17, 2018
If the mother is not in the picture, maybe she's late, maybe she's the reason they are crying in the first place, maybe, maybe, maybe they were wishing she's around to witness the day.
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2018
wurabecca:
After 39yrs of housing her

His tears is understandable.

HML

Who told you she's 39 hater?
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by wurabecca(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Who told you she's 39 hater?

Emma chukwu did
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
SenorFax:

No more photos, you've posted everything you have

Dear OP,

Stop lying to us, just drop your site and tell us to visit. No dey form remaining photos, its really annoying getting there and not seeing anything, stop creating dislikes for your site.

Yours sincerely,
Concerned citizen

Are you now happy?
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Are you now happy?
Yes I am 全名叫 逍遥安卓模拟器
Re: Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
wurabecca:

Emma chukwu did

Lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akashat Ny'mat Reacts To Sokoto Teenage Couple: 17-Year-Old & 15-Year-Old / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo / Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.