Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) (54323 Views)

Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Eye-popping Curves And Pert Derriere In Skimpy Bikini / Instagram Model Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color Goes Wrong (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by youngsta(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
DiegoNakel:
To all Passionate Arsenal fans all over the world, may we deface athletico madrid the same way the surgery destroy the model face.
First to comment since 2014
you on track bro
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by bimbim75: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I CAN ACTUALLY SPOT ONE OR TWO PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE.
LOOKING FOR FOCS TO HARVEST grin
they will be disappointed! For just like the fig tree and Jesus,no Bleep bored any fruits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Rozaytee: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
every thing about her is pretty fake..can't she just use contact lenses
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Trouble dey sleep, iyanga go wake am.

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Leesah(f): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
chicagoPD:
grin Peperipe peperi pepe...no go dey do pass yourself
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by ofem89(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
surgery to regain sight could be done too but I pray for her to repent cos I feel her pains cos she will miss a lot.girls learn from her mistake(sisqo) blind also way back.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by winnersmith: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
End Ooo, shakara Don end Ooo, end Ooo
Amarachi don carry belle
Gangster1ms:
Hahahahaha! I don't know why I'm full of joy cos of this news. She slayed her way to blindness.. no more seeing dick to suck for some dollars. Shakara don end
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by OYAY(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lobatan olowofoworaku!!!!!
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
i hear ooo ..una go cry out unna eye no worry
DiegoNakel:
To all Passionate Arsenal fans all over the world, may we deface athletico madrid the same way the surgery destroy the model face.
First to comment since 2014
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by akum78: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
You Never see something ...
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rozaytee:
every thing about her is pretty fake..can't she just use contact lenses
See you have common sense while this one will most likely die thanks to lack it
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
contentment is a great virtue.

Spend less and Save more on data...take the nearest bus to my profile or take a look at my signature..
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
thunderbabs:
Jehovah Lord i thank you for my Big Nose.

Even when you bless me way more than Mompha, i will not reconstruct my Nose. Because, you know why you moulded it Big.

Thank you Lord!
lol God did not give you a big nose, your parents did. Did you not take biology classes in school?

1 Like

Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Women themselves approve that women are full of vanities. God is a perfect designer, man His masterpiece. The perfection of man doesn't need the cuttings or addings of surgeons.
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Love your imperfections.Stay so far away from people that will want to shove it on you.They are negative and toxic people
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
iRyan:
lol God did not give you a big nose, your parents did. Did you not take biology classes in school?

Okay, biology is fake. School is a scam.
Buhari no even use one bit of school studies enter Aso Rock bsyds reading like a tongue twisted mf.

My point is I am God's creation, then God had to use my parents as a means to an end.
Same way He used Mary for Jesus... U catch my drift? shocked
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lobatan grin grin grin
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by ebukanwabu247: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Abeg wetin Man U play last season against Nigeria!
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2018
lobatan ahahhahahahahahahahhaha
Re: Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is radiant work =) kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs / 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) / LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.