Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? (1776 Views)

My T-shirt Designs / NEED ADVICE On How To Promote My T-shirt Design Business..check Out Some Designs / Check Out This Design, What Do You All Fink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by dd0904(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2010
ok so i thought i'd post a few of my t-shirt designs, let me know what you think, and if anyone needs any of these designs,holla
Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by dd0904(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2010
and this

Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by dd0904(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2010
this

Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by dd0904(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2010
and this

Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by Spyker: 4:03pm On May 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like the Nepa poles own, kind of reminds me that we still use overhead cables in Naija. The one with too many guns don't appeal to me, just print an enlarge design of one of the guns and from their you will have the gun series designs. The other two is too cartoonish (if there is a word like that), may be for kids and some girls who love teddy bears and cartoons.
Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by Dolemite(f): 10:09pm On May 14, 2010
I love the Nepa poles and omo naija, but omo naija is a white chick, if you'd give her big lips and tribal marks. . . grin
Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by dd0904(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2010
thanks for d comments, nd yeah i ought to take off dat omo naija scribbled on the first design, smiley smiley
Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by gidson12(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2010
hmmmn
Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by sandysprax(m): 12:34am On May 28, 2010
hey, ur designs are awesome,i've always wanted to do somethin like this on a large scale,pls could u teach me how to print designs like that on shirts?
Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by suxes2005(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2010
dey r nice
Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by daniellle(f): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: Some Of My T-shirt Designs: (what D'ya Fink)? by jthomson: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2010
The one with the guns is a cool one.You have put in some serious effort.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Full Time Graphic Artist For A New Gaming Company In Lagos / Digital Art- Take A Look At These Paintings Done By Godwin Akpan / Check Out My Graphic Design. Caricature Of Solid Star From Bukasgraphix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.