Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image (16267 Views)

Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support / Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him / 2019: Atiku Tours Uk To Improve Image, To Declare For Presidency In May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by tomakint: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The Only Oppostion Candidate pulling the stunts for now.Others are still hoping they will win on Nairaland,Facebook and Twitter

You can say that again my bro. He is!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
I would love to work on this man's PR team

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by tomakint: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
lestat:
I would love to work on this man's PR team

Are you serious?
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
tomakint:

Are you serious?

Yeah
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by tomakint: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
lestat:

Yeah

Where exactly are you based in Nigeria? I mean the State
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
tomakint:

Where exactly are you based in Nigeria? I mean the State

Lagos
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by ipobarecriminals: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
sad let him go tour US.Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by JERRYMAG4(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
tomakint:

I hope you educate yourself by reading up the proceedings at the court regarding the case and you can then show us exactly where Atiku was indicted in the whole case. Thank you.

Proceeding in which court? Nigeria or the US? If it was in Nigeria court, what do you expect? I am very sure, if you check the case file, it was have been postponed to the next ten years or the presiding judge is transferred etc. We have actually been beclouded to the fullest.

I will also advised that you read the confessional statement of Jefferson and then come back. While Jefferson paid Atiku, he is in prison. Atiku that collected the money is walking freely. I beg to say that Nigeria Judiciary is SCRAP!. The youth must wake up.....

You can also educate us how an ordinary salary earner (Atiku) became a millionaire over night

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by tomakint: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
JERRYMAG4:

Proceeding in which court? Nigeria or the US? If it was in Nigeria court, what do you expect? I am very sure, if you check the case file, it was have been postponed to the next ten years or the presiding judge is transferred etc. We have actually been beclouded to the fullest.

I will also advised that you read the confessional statement of Jefferson and then come back. While Jefferson paid Atiku, he is in prison. Atiku that collected the money is walking freely. I beg to say that Nigeria Judiciary is SCRAP!. The youth must wake up.....

You can also educate us how how and ordinary salary earner (Atiku) because a millionaire over night

It is very clear that you are a novice to so many things so I will leave you to keep wallowing in your mire of ignorance. How dare you call a deputy director in custom an overnight millionaire? What errant nonsense. Safe journey in your ignorance please
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by lonlytroy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
U mean the UK controls Nigeria and the country is still a sh1thole

Nigerians Wise Up

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by sandland: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
If you go to US to campaign and improve your image come and become president without election.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by sandland: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Atiku is the man!!!

All of you accusing him of corruption need to think twice and reason with your brains, not the lies you have been fed with.

Atiku is a businessman, was very wealthy before becoming Nigeria's VP in 1999-2007.

He was a custom officer before retiring, the records of how he started his businesses are they for you to see and critique.

Atiku for president!!!

We need a man who has his kind of track record to run Nigeria PLC.

As for me, I am.so attracted to Atiku, I can't hate a prosperous person, cos I wanna be prosperous too.

He is supper corrupt.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by slimfit1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
I didn't see him oh
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by gbishman: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Corruption fights back, Goodluck Oga Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by slimfit1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
JERRYMAG4:

You can also educate us how how and ordinary salary earner (Atiku) because a millionaire over night

Him get two heads now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by muykem: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
If he can do same in USA then he will have my vote.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
FOR IMO STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Haritha100: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Atikuchukwu. ....I know you re a criminal but I'll vote anybody thats against buhari .... Even if nah horse or donkey ...or Satan himself ....anybody buh not baba
As if ur vote will count or will make Buhari to loss d election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
nickxtra:
My question too.

...we can't afford a President that is already on the wanted list of World's power and our most benefactor. He should also visit the U.S to clear this allegation.

The current Indian president was in the same shoes before he won election, so no big deal.
I think Atiku will make a good president.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Alphafeezay(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
sandland:

He is supper corrupt.

Prove it pls
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by nickxtra(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The current Indian president was in the same shoes before he won election, so no big deal.
I think Atiku will make a good president.
Explain

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
nickxtra:
Explain

He was judged to be complicit in Gujarat riots by hindus against muslims that left 1000 people dead. Ban was lifted when he became PM
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/02/narendra-modis-us-visa-secure-despite-gujarat-riots-guilty-verdicts
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by SternProphet: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Atiku is the man!!!

All of you accusing him of corruption need to think twice and reason with your brains, not the lies you have been fed with.

Atiku is a businessman, was very wealthy before becoming Nigeria's VP in 1999-2007.

He was a custom officer before retiring, the records of how he started his businesses are they for you to see and critique.

Atiku for president!!!

We need a man who has his kind of track record to run Nigeria PLC.

As for me, I am.so attracted to Atiku, I can't hate a prosperous person, cos I wanna be prosperous too.

Please stop writing childish trash like an amateur.
Atiku's corruption started in the 70s before most of you were born. If you hear that customs is corrupt pls you are looking at the pioneers. The man is lacking in basic integrity.

I have grudging admiration for his material achievements which are more due to connections than real business savvy. I however can NEVER, EVER vote him or people like him into public office.

This is enacting policies that affect the destiny of my children and grandchildren children. God forbid.
The job needs someone who can think in terms of generations than short term profit. Atiku is a cash and carry politician whose money as not gotten him very far after VP. He lost to Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari at conventions and it was not for lack of spending.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by uridadole: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
otijah2:
God u said afflictions shall not rise the second time
Yet Buhari has rose the second time.
God I use God name beg u, put Buhari to shame pls
Praying amiss.
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
hmm
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Enigimifaith: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
MTN DATA @ its best
1gig @ NGN600
2gig @ NGN1200

Call or Whatsapp
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by akum78: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Make i see him .
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Alphafeezay(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
SternProphet:

Please stop writing childish trash like an amateur.
Atiku's corruption started in the 70s before most of you were born. If you hear that customs is corrupt pls you are looking at the pioneers. The man is lacking in basic integrity.

I have grudging admiration for his material achievements which are more due to connections than real business savvy. I however can NEVER, EVER vote him or people like him into public office.

This is enacting policies that affect the destiny of my children and grandchildren children. God forbid.
The job needs someone who can think in terms of generations than short term profit. Atiku is a cash and carry politician whose money as not gotten him very far after VP. He lost to Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari at conventions and it was not for lack of spending.

Weldon Sternprophet, all you have put above without prove still boils down to what am saying, all you guys continue to hate on Atiku cos he his wealthy, and was once a civil servant and politician.

The records are they to prove his source of wealth, from loans he got to build and rent houses in Yola to border transport hr invested in. I will take that to the bank.

The likes of you @sternprohet who believes Atiku is corrupt, prove it will convincing facts. Pls.

Again, stop the hatred for prosperous and wealthy people, except you don't want to be like them.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by rusher14: 4:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Prove it pls

Jennifer Elizabeth Douglas, who has also gone by the names Jennifer Iwenjiora, Jamila Abubakar, and Jennifer Douglas-Abubakar, is the fourth wife of Atiku Abubakar. According to the Atiku Biography,Ms. Douglas was born in Nigeria as Jennifer Iwenjiora, worked as a television journalist at the Nigerian Television Authority, and dated Mr. Abubakar in the early 1980s, before leaving for the United States.

She lost touch with Mr. Abubakar while attending Howard University. She subsequently married in the United States, took the married name of Jennifer Douglas, and later divorced, becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen during this time period. Ms. Douglas eventually renewed her relationship with Mr. Abubakar who came to visit her in the United States. According to the Atiku Biography, from late 1995 to early 1998, while Sani Abacha was in power in Nigeria, Mr. Abubakar “spent most of his time in Maryland” with Ms. Douglas, making occasional visits to Nigeria.

Skipped a lot of paragraphs to the important bit on Page 190.

In December 2008, the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filed criminal and civil pleadings alleging that Siemens AG, a major German company traded on the New York Stock Exchange, violated the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) by making bribery payments to obtain business in multiple countries, including Nigeria.

Siemens pleaded guilty to violating the books and record keeping provisions of the FCPA, and agreed to pay combined criminal and civil fines totaling more than $1.6 billion.

One of the allegations in the SEC civil complaint against Siemens was that “approximately $2.8 million of the bribe payments was routed through a bank account in Potomac, Maryland, in the name of the wife of a former Nigerian Vice President.”

The Subcommittee has obtained wire transfer documentation substantiating this allegation, as explained below. Through her legal
counsel, however, Ms. Douglas denies any wrongdoing

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finance Act: Disquiet As FG Targets ₦850 Billion From Dormant Accounts / Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023 / Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.