Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image (16266 Views)

Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support / Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him / 2019: Atiku Tours Uk To Improve Image, To Declare For Presidency In May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by DedeNkem: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2018
He is touring a foreign land to "clean" his image instead of his own country!! Mumu!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by JERRYMAG4(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2018
tomakint:

It is very clear that you are a novice to so many things so I will leave you to keep wallowing in your mire of ignorance. How dare you call a deputy director in custom an overnight millionaire? What errant nonsense. Safe journey in your ignorance please

God please deliver this country. There is no hope in sight. The youths are wallowing in the shadow of their ignorance. Painful that some of them are oblivion of what is happening in there immediate environment. Most painful again is the fact many know the truth but because of poverty and unemployment in the society, the politicians dish out some of their exploits to the less privileged ( unemployed youth) to change the tone of the music. That is the situation that must change and that is what Atiku is using. Our youths have been successfully convinced that corruption is the way of life, just the same way it is in customs today. Atiku became a billionaire as a salary earner and nobody is asking. Youths are supporting him. Sad sad sad...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by rusher14: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2018
JERRYMAG4:

God please deliver this country. There is no hope in sight. The youths are wallowing in the shadow of their ignorance. Painful that some of them are oblivion of what is happening in there immediate environment. Most painful again is the fact many know the truth but because of poverty and unemployment in the society, the politicians dish out some of their exploits to the less privileged ( unemployed youth) to change the tone of the music. That is the situation that must change and that is what Atiku is using. Our youths have been successfully convinced that corruption is the way of life, just the same way it is in customs today. Atiku became a billionaire as a salary earner and nobody is asking. Youths are supporting him. Sad sad sad...

Atiku would never be president of Nigeria.

They can attempt to launder his image but this one would never fly.

The link I gave is from a USA Senate committee on corrupt individuals.

They took 4 African leaders as prime examples with layers and layers of documents, testimonies and evidence. Atiku made up one of the four.

I repeat, Atiku can never be president of Nigeria.

His spin doctors should look for another candidate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by JERRYMAG4(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:

Atiku would never be president of Nigeria.

They can attempt to launder his image but this one would never fly.

The link I gave is from a USA Senate committee on corrupt individuals.

They took 4 African leaders as prime examples with layers and layers of documents, testimonies and evidence. Atiku made up one of the four.

I repeat, Atiku can never be president of Nigeria.

His spin doctors should look for another candidate.

Thank you. Maybe you should share the document here, perhaps some people will wake up from their slumber...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by mikejimm: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Atiku is one of the few people that can win Buhari he has the clout and fiance lets support him.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by mikejimm: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Atiku is the man!!!

All of you accusing him of corruption need to think twice and reason with your brains, not the lies you have been fed with.

Atiku is a businessman, was very wealthy before becoming Nigeria's VP in 1999-2007.

He was a custom officer before retiring, the records of how he started his businesses are they for you to see and critique.

Atiku for president!!!

We need a man who has his kind of track record to run Nigeria PLC.

God bless! Atiku can deliver! He has track records of success as a business man.

As for me, I am.so attracted to Atiku, I can't hate a prosperous person, cos I wanna be prosperous too.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Ejorchris: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
we should definitely use our brain now,2015 the expected saint was a demon in a saints clothes, when he assumed office his real self manifested and now the expected demon is warming up,left for me let give this latter figure chance because he may be the saviour and equally out last hope politically, Atiku 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Ratello: 2:24am On Apr 18, 2018
Atiku is the real deal no doubt..

Atiku In His Own Words;

Below are what Atiku said with his own mouth and you have the right to query or question or probe him on this, you have your conscience intact, so you be the judge yourself;

“People say I became rich in government. It’s a lie. I had hundreds of millions of dollars in assets declared in 1999. I was able to personally bankroll the Peoples Democratic Party back then, so surely, I was not poor.” (Atiku responding to the allegations that he enriched himself while in office as Vice President)

“I Go Dye, I’m not a messiah. I do not promise Eldorado or $1 = N1, but I always ask that we should look at the economic progress we made under my leadership and what I am doing in private business and judge me by those.”  (Atiku's response to "I Go Dye", a Nigerian popular Comedian, on why he is qualified and a better candidate to become President of Nigeria)

“As VP, I assembled what is arguably the best economic team ever in Nigeria. It was made up of young, world-class professionals, who came home to work. Some of those professionals are now political leaders, governors and world leaders in their own right." (Atiku's influence on the economic development of Nigeria as the Head of the National Economic Council revealed here)

“I remember the only corruption indictment against me was a white paper which was cooked up by our own administration overnight to including the very EFCC that I helped found and other cabinet ministers, which I challenged in court. The court rightly dismissed all those indictments as being mere political, and till today nobody has ever indicted me of corruption.” (This was his defense against the indictment cooked up against him by Obasanjo and EFCC which is yet to be proved by EFCC till date in any Court of law)

“For example, between 1999 and 2003, oil prices then were hovering between $16 and $28 yet we managed to pay up salary arrears from decades back, clear up our national debts and build up foreign reserves. Our Gross Domestic Product grew at the fastest rate we’ve seen since the return to democracy.” (Despite decades of military  rule, the Obasanjo/Atiku era brought Nigeria out of the woods based on "working economic policies" Atiku helped set up)

“I regret that I had that disagreement with my boss. Some say I was disloyal, but I looked at the events in Zimbabwe recently, and it gives me confidence that I did the right thing fighting the attempts to elongate the presidential tenure beyond eight years. If I did not win that fight, do you think we would be having a discussion on young people getting into leadership today?” (His stand on why he had to fight the illegal Third Term ambition of his former boss, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, which would have set a bad precedence for future administrations)

“I went to the World Bank and met a bright lady, convinced her to come back home, and she became a star in our government. To show you we had effective leadership, the same lady could not replicate her exploits under a different government,”  (On his discovery of the one and only Madam Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, former, Minister of Finance)

“In my home state of Adamawa, for example, I’ve created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones. We are the largest private employers of labour in the state, only second to the state government. It’s not a lot, but it does help reduce unemployment. Who do you think are holding those jobs? Yes, young people.” (This is Alhaji Atiku's direct and indirect impacts on employments as an individual)

"What is happening in Nigeria is that as a nation, we are caught up in a modern-day Malthusian Trap. For years, our population has been growing faster than our Gross Domestic Product, bringing us to a point where we have an ever-increasing population competing for resources that are not keeping pace with population growth." (Alhaji Atiku's submission on the state of the Nation under Buhari while making his keynote address at the  Silverbird Man of the year 2017 Awards Night)

"It may sound simplistic, but if Nigeria can assemble a leadership focused on getting us out of this Malthusian Trap by gradually reversing the trend where population growth exceeds GDP growth, many of these challenges we are currently facing will slowly but surely fade away." (Atiku's blueprint for the way out of our current surging populations versus our depleting Gross Domestic Products as a Country)

"This month of February 2018, according to the World Poverty Clock, Nigeria has just overtaken India as the world’s capital of extreme poverty. There are more extremely poor people in Nigeria than there are in India, a country that has six times Nigeria’s population." (Alhaji Atiku affirming the grim situation Nigerians found themselves in under the Buhari-led administration)

"After contracting for five consecutive quarters, Nigeria came out of recession in the second quarter of 2017 with a GDP growth rate of 0.55%. In the third quarter, we fared better with 1.40%. While this looks somewhat like we exited the recession, the reality is that when you factor in our population growth rate of 2.3%, which is one of the highest in the world, have we really exited a recession? Technically, yes, but in reality, it is doubtful." (Atiku's humble but concise statistical analysis of the true picture of our economic status as a Country)

“When people do not have jobs and the means to start a business are beyond their reach, they are incrementally much more likely to engage in criminal behaviours like terrorism, kidnapping, militancy and armed robbery." (Atiku bringing to the open a simple reason why violences have taken over Nigeria landscape)

“According to the African Development Bank, in 2017, 18 African countries grew their Gross Domestic Product above 5%. Nigeria, which was number one in 2014, was not amongst these nations. We must figure out what has happened in the intervening years between 2014 and 2018 and fix what went wrong." (This is the height of gross ineptitude on leadership as His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku, gave an expository revelation on how Nigeria fell from the top just within 3 years of APC's leadership)

“What happened to brilliant initiatives like the YouWIN programme which gave Nigerian youths the training and funding to start their own businesses?” (The One Million Dollar Question His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku is asking this rudderless APC's government)

“Let me say this: The Restructuring that I, Atiku Abubakar, envisions, will see no state receive less money from the federation account than it currently does. I hope that will ease the anxieties of some who oppose restructuring. Restructuring will not cheat you. It will free you." (Alhaji Atiku's stance on restructuring)

“When I was in government, we reduced recurrent expenditure by introducing the monetisation policy and by privatising many government enterprises, especially those that were consuming resources without generating revenue. Those policies have been bastardized today and we have seen a ballooning of our recurrent expenditure and shrinkage of our capital expenditure. We must return to the basics.” (Atiku showing the wrong approach of this APC's government in the area of fiscal policies)

“We have to enact laws to prevent leaders from diverting public funds from the public health sector to the treatment of the elite in the best hospitals abroad. If you can afford it from your own private resources, then pay for it. But do not make the tax payer pay for it." (This is Alhaji Atiku demanding that laws should be made to ensure that our leaders are made to pay for their health related issues anytime they seek medical attention abroad and not from public funds)

“We are in critical times, and as I conclude, I want to urge a paradigm shift in Nigeria. Our elite are treated in Europe. Big Brother Naija is being broadcast from South Africa and Nike is unveiling our FIFA World Cup Jersey in London. Is this the extent to which we have outsourced Nigeria? As far as I am concerned, if it concerns Nigeria, it must be done in Nigeria, not abroad. Not abroad.” (Atiku promoting "Made in Nigeria for Nigerians" ideology)

All What Atiku Is Saying Is, "Judge Me On My Track Records In Political And Business Careers And Not On Innuendoes"

ProjectAtiku 2019 To The Rescue!
Re: Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image by Gamesmart: 5:46am On Apr 18, 2018
JERRYMAG4:

The account you are arguing with is of a paid PDP internet warrior.

He is about to finally see his financial fortune's revival as the 2019 elections approaches when he starts opening multiple accounts to promote crooks on NL for a price.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reflections On Princeton Lyman’s View On Nigeria’s Growing Irrelevance / Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels / Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.