Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore (22187 Views)

Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Deji63: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sowore is a clown
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by powerkey: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:
It must be rainylad's brother that asked that for that apology.

I'm surprised he wasn't mobbed.

Nigeria is yet to recover from the recession caused by Bastard Badluck Egbere Jonothing and some fool wants an apology.

Smh for foolish Nigerians.

Apology ko apolonius ni.

Awon werey.

Lunatics everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
powerkey:

Lunatics everywhere

Hope you aren't referring to me.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by ihatesycophant(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
Some people have not yet recovered to the reality that Goodluck Jonathan Ebele wasn't an option in 2015 presidential election.
Why would someone apologize for doing the right thing. Jonathan would have been the best president Nigeria ever had but he blew it off by allowing every ills that can destroy a nation.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by northvietnam(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:
ONLINE POLL
Who do you think will emerge the winner of 2019 presidential election ??
Like for Sowore
Share for PMB
who r u deceiving ...
Keep editing ya post ok...
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by rainylad(f): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Hope you aren't referring to me.

He is certainly referring to you..and he is spot on.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by phase1: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

You mean your famous 5% votes that couldn't return Jonathan as President?

Mention just one project that Jonathan started and completed in Igbo land or even in Ijaw land.

All of you have gone crazy, walahi!

You don't deserve good governance at all.

Mtscheeeeeeewwwwwww

Iranu, radarada.

So your buhari have brought all the goodies of governance?
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
phase1:

So your buhari have brought all the goodies of governance?

Why are you guys so slow?

So if I don't support Jonathan that means I'm in support of Buhari?

May they both rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
rainylad:

He is certainly referring to you..and he is spot on.

Why don't you let the boy speak for himself aunty rainylad abi are you now his spokesperson?

I trust he can't be referring to me.

Ko ni fe te mehn.

He probably meant the people asking for apologies are lunatics.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by waveman2: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
The question to sowore is can he jail any politician if found guilty from past presidents to governors to ministers etc if he is elected president. Then we will vote for him.

sowore2019:

Please don't get angry over the issue, just provide reasons on why he should apologize
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Some people have not yet recovered to the reality that Goodluck Jonathan Ebele wasn't an option in 2015 presidential election.
Why would someone apologize for doing the right thing. Jonathan would have been the best president Nigeria ever had but he blew it off by allowing every ills that can destroy a nation.

On this, we are agreed.

People are so so blind.

Imagine asking for an apology for a fellow that should be rotting away in jail.

Smh
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
waveman2:
The question to sowore is can he jail any politician if found guilty from past presidents to governors to ministers etc if he is elected president. Then we will vote for him.

On that count I'm sure he can especially if he plays his cards right.

Sowore didn't just fall out of the sky.

Guy has an antecedent that should appeal to anyone who wants to see corruption fought to a standstill in this country.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by CSTR1003: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Mention just one project that Jonathan started and completed in Igbo land or even in Ijaw land.

Mtscheeeeeeewwwwwww
Iranu, radarada.

Jonathan got 10 million to buhari 12 million. Only 5% of our votes went to buhari. 95% went to Jonathan which was why he did not lose disgracefully.

If you think that is small, then you dont know politics.

No politician will ever get the unprecedented support buhari got in 2015 ever again. Not even buhari will in 2019 .

So he is going to need that 5% and he will not get it.

Bloody illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by CSTR1003: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

On that count I'm sure he can especially if he plays his cards right.

Sowore didn't just fall out of the sky.

Guy has an antecedent that should appeal to anyone who wants to see corruption fought to a standstill in this country.
Your sowore is a mere brown envelope Journalist .

I won't be surprised if you are Yoruba. They think backward especially when an afonja is involved.

Your sowore will never get into the seat of power. People including the east would rather vote buhari if that is what it takes .

Anything I think sowore is trending because PDP have not produced a Candidate yet.
When they do, the whole sowore mess will fade away

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by sowore2019: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
waveman2:

Do you know why Sowore election is appearing difficult to some many people? he is detaching himself from the well known elites, who many believes are the power brokers in the country. Sowore is mobilizing the people against the so called brokers which we all are complaining about, he is democratizing Revolution in Nigeria.
If you hear the last line from the Minister for Communication, Adebayo Shittu when they both had encounter at Ibadan, he said 'Ti iwo yi ba lagbara ju ba yi lo, wa daran' 'If you are empowered more than this, you will cause havoc'.

His statement shows their fear, we can compound it by voting Sowore as President in 2019

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by smyo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
That's alone made you a day dreamer, Buhari till 2023, anu mpama

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by ihatesycophant(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

On this, we are agreed.

People are so so blind.

Imagine asking for an apology for a fellow that should be rotting away in jail.

Smh
I tired ooo. Some people are so shallow minded and forgetful. What happened today, ask them after six months, they've forgotten.
Buhari may not be an option in 2019 if we have alternative.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Xellentboi: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
This clown called Sowore is just another actor acting out his script to “legitimize” the fraud that will again happen in 2019
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Captain8(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Are you praying for yourself?

I wonder how people like you make it through each day without running yourselves over.

This is beyond me.
i beleive u dont have the idea of who born u, i cant beleive pple like u stil exist wen u cant even feed ur family i guest, clueless as ur president.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Emycord: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Mtscheeeeeeewwwwwww

Iranu, radarada.
LETS see buhari 's own now for 3years
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Elliot2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
If on a scale of "bad and worst",or "best and worst",Sowore can not find any reason to apologise to Gej ,after looking at the performances of his supposed messiah and Gej ; then he does not deserve any sane persons attentions in national issues! Sowore should know that Nigerians are not looking for people who think that they are some angelic messiahs sent from heaven,and that they can do no wrongs. But actually, Nigerians are looking for a mere mortal who will follow the set constitution,listens and obeys the wishes of the people. Would Sowore also say he has no reason to apologise to Nigerians for selling a failure to them as president in 2015? Nigerians will only pay attention to a sowore who can can eat his pride and say " gej,i am sorry- between my supposed messiah n you...both of you are devils,and the both of u are two deep blue seas.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Emycord: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:

It is all about explanation and reasoning. If I may ask why do you support GEJ despite the glaring facts about the despicable act during his administration?
SHOW me one administration that had no "despicable act" or you just want to demonise the gentleman from minority? the fullarman you supported is doing "wonders" now you want to jump ship for a man who's only achievement was to pull down a govt with his broadcasts. and helped install one we are now forced to endure inspite of buhari's history for you guys it was" any other but jonathan". instead of being sober and apologise to nigeria he is here talking rubbish. good they have told him he must become a thief first to get there and that he is poor and cannot do it. well its his right to seek office but then like i said in other threads and will continue to say "anyone banking on se votes to win presidential election is wasting time the se and by extension old eastern region have other things on our mind

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by sowore2019: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Emycord:
SHOW me one administration that had no "despicable act" or you just want to demonise the gentleman from minority? the fullarman you supported is doing "wonders" now you want to jump ship for a man who's only achievement was to pull down a govt with his broadcasts. and helped install one we are now forced to endure inspite of buhari's history for you guys it was" any other but jonathan". instead of being sober and apologise to nigeria he is here talking rubbish. good they have told him he must become a thief first to get there and that he is poor and cannot do it. well its his right to seek office but then like i said in other threads and will continue to say "anyone banking on se votes to win presidential election is wasting time the se and by extension old eastern region have other things on our mind

It isn't about despicable act, but the fact that they lack the willingness to follow their talk with action. If you want to change Nigeria, be ready to break or totally rubbish some protocols.
Consistently since Sowore declare his ambition, he said the Senate will have to go, people ask him how he will achieve it, he said that he if elected as the President can lead a protest to the Senate and call for a referendum. It is possible, he has the energy and capability to do it.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
lonlytroy:
We have no apologies or regret chasing Gej out of aso rock same way we shall chase buhari back to daura
Watch n see
I will bookmark this post and this thread for February 2019...good luck in chasing buhari out...if you fit.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by MrMystrO(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
jaxxy:
The way Nigerians think is one of our biggest problems

Now you can see. Just look at some of the comments up there.. and some people are still thinking buhari won't get reelected next year.. smh
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by akum78: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
SEUN Should Contest For LG Chairman ..
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by obailala(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:

Can you provide the links of where he supported Buhari?
Anybody that wasnt supporting GEJ and sucking his poo was automatically supporting Buhari...
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by SternProphet: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

Jonathan got 10 million to buhari 12 million. Only 5% of our votes went to buhari. 95% went to Jonathan which was why he did not lose disgracefully.

If you think that is small, then you dont know politics.

No politician will ever get the unprecedented support buhari got in 2015 ever again. Not even buhari will in 2019 .

So he is going to need that 5% and he will not get it.

Bloody illiterate.

My friend there was massive rigging for PDP in Rivers and Anambra. Only God will deliver the idixt who believes that PDP will raise those votes again ever.
You guys should think ten miles ahead. Stop sentiments and face reality. APC is moving on with APGA and even elements in PDP in 2019.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Emycord: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:
If you want to change Nigeria, be ready to break or totally rubbish some protocols.
Consistently since Sowore declare his ambition, he said the Senate will have to go, people ask him how he will achieve it, he said that he if elected as the President can lead a protest to the Senate and call for a referendum.
NOW i know this man is insane. how can the senate go ? then its no longer a democracy but dictatorship. the senate is backed by the constitution. if it has to go its only by the suspending constitution. how can he lead a protest is he a tout? if he wants senate gone he can start now if it becomes popular then the people will call for ref. otherwise the most he can do is to try cut them down to size in terms of thier pay then we have real technocrats there not those who see it as business. pls tel sowore if your close to him that we need a new constitution not this current one. at the constitutional conference he can start to repair the damage
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrMystrO:

Now you can see. Just look at some of the comments up there.. and some people are still thinking buhari won't get reelected next year.. smh

We are too sentimental rather than objective
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by obailala(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
zegxy:
Who is Sowore ? Very funny, was it Sowore that helped eject Jonathan out of office? I dey laugh in swali. Sowore does not have any politiucal relevance to eject GEJ out of office. Why are you over rating Sowore? Forces/Factors that sent GEJ packing out of office are:
i. OBJ turning his back on GEJ/PDP
ii. The corruption label the opposition party tagged on GEJ administration.
iii. Boko Haram issue
iv.
The numerous corruption cases which characterised GEJ's (and even OBJ's) administration, who exactly did all the investigative journalism and brought those stories to public knowledge?... Lai Mohammed right?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Emycord: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:

It isn't about despicable act, but the fact that they lack the willingness to follow their talk with action. If you want to change Nigeria, be ready to break or totally rubbish some protocols.
Consistently since Sowore declare his ambition, he said the Senate will have to go, people ask him how he will achieve it, he said that he if elected as the President can lead a protest to the Senate and call for a referendum. It is possible, he has the energy and capability to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Revokes Orji Kalu's Bail, Orders Arrest / Usman Yusuf: 'Only Buhari Can Sack Me' - NHIS Boss Resumes Work / Charles Babatunde Ezekwem Resigns As Imo State PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.