Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend (37204 Views)

We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
If a message from an ex results in a chopped ear what if was a phonecall or a hello in the street? He would be a dead man for sure! That sort of anger that makes someone turn to this level of violence is not good. Let her go. She needs anger management, she can focus on that as a single person.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Afritop(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
undecided Wait till she cut off your head and then ask yourself wether you should divorce her or not
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Witnes: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
With half ear in my community, there are some places and ancestral rights u don't visit and perform. Enjoy ur love, even Adam suffered of love.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by olu1759(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
stay man,ur diiick next,trust me by then you won't be needing any advice nomore
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Vello(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
trapQ:
Maybe the man annoyed his wife, you never can tell. Will hear from the woman first before drawing conclusions.
SHUT YOUR TRAP, lady!
How many ears have you chopped off before FOR GOOD REASONS?
Try saying what you just typed here to your brother after his wife just turned his ears into SUYA.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Fourwinds: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lalas247:
See question he is asking ....
Next time it’s your manhood she will chop up undecided
this reminds me of Apostle Peter...

may be the pvssy is very sweet
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Noblefirstlady: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
If I am the woman I will still run away even if he forgives me haba how will he forget this wickedness.and the ex what does she want again they felt they were not good together and they broke up so what now that the man is already married.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by breezeng: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Run for your life. She will never change
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Mrrespect(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
trapQ:
Maybe the man annoyed his wife, you never can tell. Will hear from the woman first before drawing conclusions.

Na talk be this?
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
He should forgive her.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by akum78: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
YES
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by deavicky(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
I think she should visit her parents permanently
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by badesco(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Instant divorce or else you sign your death warrant already... Run for ur life now.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by sisisioge: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
As in she took a knife to it? Chai! She's gonna cut off his kini on one of these days.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by DCMIX(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
This woman can kill you o, but you've made your choice already and u can't go back. Just be careful with her.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Alaenyieby(f): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Is it hair or ear because some comments I read were refering to hair instead of ear.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
diasporaman:
According to a Facebook user, a man’s ear, Pierre Paul has been chopped off by his wife over text message which his ex- girl friend sent to him. However, the man is asking if he should divorce the wife or forgive her.

https://diasporareporters.com/mans-ear-chopped-off-wife-text-message-ex-girlfriend/

Another reason to embrace BABYMAMAMOVEMENT

Nonsense woman.......is it ya phone?
Is it ya dick?
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by NavalObi37: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
KJV:Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Yes forgive her, but please LEAVE THAT MARRIAGE.
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2018
DCMIX:
This woman can kill you o, but you've made your choice already and u can't go back. Just be careful with her.

Baby, any Wife that pulls out the knife on a Man should be divorced without thinking twice.
Your life should mean something to you
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by sapeleboi(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2018
he did known, he married a mad women*laughing* cheesy
Re: Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend by Henri8: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Divorce her else the next cutting would be your joystick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.