Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers (17461 Views)

Suggestions: What Would Be The Minimum Hourly Pay Rate For The Nigerian Workers? / FG Rejects Plans By Multichoice To Sack Nigerian Workers / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by VULCAN(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
You have just succeeded in telling the whole world that you don't go to the international airport otherwise you would have known that Kenya airways operates in Nigeria

omocalabar:
After chanting "sai Buhari", u pple now went to work in kenya,..thunder fire una there..better comeback home, and suffer from this "anti-corruption fighter" administration
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by omocalabar(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
VULCAN:
You have just succeeded in telling the whole world that you don't go to the international airport otherwise you would have known that Kenya airways operates in Nigeria

bros, i dont even go to bus terminal sef, let alone intl airport
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by VULCAN(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nostalgia is not enough. Nigeria is Ichabod- The Glory has departed. Just like I have not travelled abroad with Arik due to the operational failures, I see no reason why people will leave Air France, Virgin,BA etc and enter a new Nigeria Airways.
How many parastatal have world class operations in Nigeria?

hillsiderfak:
If we had Nigerian Airways how can Kenya Airways have anything serious to do here. its time the federal government revive Our National carrier .

believe me if we had Nigerian airways many of the foreign airlines will not have a seat here in Nigeria. if Nigeria can get things right we will lead Africa and the world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by WebSurfer(m): 3:17am On Apr 17, 2018
justtoodark:

thunda fire kenyans....
Cutehector:
Sacking Nigerian workers when y'all are on Nigerian soil...imagine the coconbility.
vascey:
Has Buhari's government sold the excess planes from the presidential fleet which he said he would at the beginning of his administration?

Wayo government!
hillsiderfak:
If we had Nigerian Airways how can Kenya Airways have anything serious to do here. its time the federal government revive Our National carrier .

believe me if we had Nigerian airways many of the foreign airlines will not have a seat here in Nigeria. if Nigeria can get things right we will lead Africa and the world.

You all quit saying what you know nothing about..

I complained the other day about the serious theft going on with Kenya Airways.. Nigerians are the thieves who tore our bags to steal from

https://www.nairaland.com/4427632/camera-just-got-stolen-mma

think outside the box sometimes
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by bamite(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
martineverest:
good

boarded Kenya airways from Lagos to Dubai last week....gosh !their Nigerian workers are just too ride and uncouth......u could see how polite and friendly their Kenyan workers were when I transited at nairobi

Bros easy with the lies abeg
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by martineverest(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2018
bamite:

Bros easy with the lies abeg
u want me to show u my ticket and passport that I travelled with Kenya airways ealier this month?
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by bamite(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2018
martineverest:
u want me to show u my ticket and passport that I travelled with Kenya airways ealier this month?

Yes please do. It's hard believing this little tale of yours
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by hillsiderfak(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
WebSurfer:

You all quit saying what you know nothing about..

I complained the other day about the serious theft going on with Kenya Airways.. Nigerians are the thieves who tore our bags to steal from

https://www.nairaland.com/4427632/camera-just-got-stolen-mma

think outside the box sometimes

Can you proof it ? If not then I sense bigotry (no intentions to insult you ) in your assumtions for thinking your stuffs was stolen in Nigeria, what if it was stolen at the other end ( Kenya or in zanzibar) I feel your pain and your loss and am sure it still hurts , but u can't assume it was stolen in MMA, it could have being stolen in Kenya during transit. Sorry for ur loss.
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by WebSurfer(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
hillsiderfak:

Can you proof it ? If not then I sense bigotry (no intentions to insult you ) in your assumtions for thinking your stuffs was stolen in Nigeria, what if it was stolen at the other end ( Kenya or in zanzibar) I feel your pain your loss and am sure it still hurts , but i can't say assume it was stolen in MMA, it could have being stolen in Kenya during transit. Sorry for ur loss.
From a very logical thinking? There’s no way a baggage on transit be tempered with hurry... it has to be the first place where they had enough time to.. besides this is the second time it’s happening to my friend at this same airways

Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by hillsiderfak(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
WebSurfer:

From a very logical thinking? There’s no way a baggage on transit be tempered with hurry... it has to be the first place where they had enough time to.. besides this is the second time it’s happening to my friend at this same airways

I think it's better u start a campaign against them online most especially on twitter or better still u can change ur airline of choice. Regards
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by alexxo11(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
linearity:

Not necessary, Nigeria do not need to own a National carrier, they only need to create a stable and comfortable environment for Nigeria indigenous Airlines to strive and make all foreign countries accord them the reciprocal treatment we given their National Airlines.

US does not have a National carrier and UK does not either.
with all seriousness you saying uv never heard of british airways or american airlines
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by linearity: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
alexxo11:
with all seriousness you saying uv never heard of british airways or american airlines

With all seriousness British Airways is not own by the government and neither is American Airlines. They are both own by private indigenous companies with zero government stack.

British Airways is own by International Airlines Group, the same company own Iberia Airline. American Airline is own by a publicly traded company called American Airlines Group.
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by lejncoyvgfs: 2:02am On Apr 18, 2018
Wei Shao triple 25+18+13 Thunder wins the heat to lock the playoffs

The NBA regular season continues. The heat played against the Thunder at home, and NFL Jerseys the Thunder finally defeated its opponent with Lane Johnson Jerseys 115-93. Jordan Matthews Jerseys Thunder to lock the playoffs, Granville Williams scored the 25th triple-double: 23 points and Philadelphia Eagles 18 rebounds and 13 assists, George 27 points, Anthony 11 points and 5 rebounds, Brewer 6 points, 4 rebounds Josh Huff Jerseys and 4 steals, Grant 17 points and 5 rebounds. Miami Heat Richardson 18 points, Whiteside 16 points, 8 rebounds and 3 blocks, Taylor Jordan Hicks Jerseys 12 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists and 3 steals, Winslow 12 points and 9 rebounds, Wade 6 points and 2 rebounds.

The first quarter opened, 7 minutes and 13 seconds, received a pass from Westbrook, Abrinis succeeded in a three-pointer. In the 7th minute and 36 seconds, Dragic made a passing mistake and was intercepted by Jerome Brown Jerseys Brewer. At 10 Jay Ajayi Jerseys minutes and 53 seconds, George fouled Wade in a shot and gave the Miami 2 free throws. The Thunder made a crazy attack on the rebound. This quarter, they grabbed 17 rebounds, Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys including 7 offensive rebounds. Among them, George contributed 2 rebounds. Thunder repeatedly attacked the basket and received 10 free throws, LeGarrette Blount Jerseys a 7-point penalty and a free throw percentage of 70. 00%. In the first quarter, the heat took the lead with 27-21.

In the second quarter, with 1 minute and 34 seconds, Adebayor fouled Grant and shot the Thunder 2 free throws. In the first minute and 50 seconds, Wade appeared passing a mistake and was intercepted by George. At 1 minute and 59 seconds, George passed away a pass from Patterson's three-pointer. The heat played a smooth match. In Kenjon Barner Jerseys this section, the team completed Jason Peters Jerseys 8 assists. Among them, Dragic sent 3 passes for his teammates. The Thunder scored three points in a row. The team scored 10 three-pointers in this section, and the shooting percentage was 50. 00%. Thunder repeatedly attacked the basket and received 10 free throws, a 7-point penalty and a free throw percentage of 70. 00%. At halftime, the heat took the lead for 52-49.

Ex situ battle, the first minute, Taylor pass, Richardson hit a three-pointer. At 3 minutes 29 seconds, Whiteside fouled George and gave Thunder Jaylen Watkins Jerseys two free throw attempts. In the fifth minute and 40 seconds, Taylor slipped and lost the ball and was taken off by Westbrook. The Thunder scored three points in the rain. The team scored 12 three-pointers this quarter, but the shooting rate was only 33. 33%. After three quarters, the heat led by 81-76. In the fourth quarter, 8 minutes and 46 seconds, with Tyler's assists, Wade scored 2 points for dunking. In 9 minutes and 50 seconds, James Johnson fouled Grant and gave Thunder two free throws. At 10 minutes and 21 seconds, Wade made a passing mistake and was intercepted by Brewer. Thunder repeatedly attacked the basket and got 15 free throws, 14 free throws and 93. 33% from the free throw line. The Thunder made a good feel in this section. The team's shooting percentage reached 64. 71%, which is better than the Heat's 25. 00%. Grant only scored 12 points in this section. At the end of the game, Thunder beat the heat 115-93 to win the game.
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by justtoodark: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

So you no dey hear word abi
Ok then, can I have a word with u

thunda still fire kenyans....

kenyans dont impress me....

they are souls in black skin just like us....

they would not do better if they were in our situation....

i know that for a fact....
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by LastSurvivor11: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

thunda still fire kenyans....

kenyans dont impress me....

they are souls in black skin just like us....

they would not do better if they were in our situation....

i know that for a fact....

Nooo man
Just say they would have done far better they had what we have.
On a more serious note we should be ashamed actually..
Our human resources and natural resources are in vain
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by justtoodark: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Nooo man
Just say they would have done far better they had what we have.
On a more serious note we should be ashamed actually..
Our human resources and natural resources are in vain

i dont think so...they are in black skin like us....and their black mentality is even more weaker....

pan african stuff....
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by LastSurvivor11: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont think so...they are in black skin like us....and their black mentality is even more weaker....

pan african stuff....

Is Angola not black like us?
What about Ghana are they whites?
What about Ethiopia?

Bro 4get about being black we have religious and ethnic problem here...
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by justtoodark: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Is Angola not black like us?
What about Ghana are they whites?
What about Ethiopia?

Bro 4get about being black we have religious and ethnic problem here...

but you know ghana took away a zero from their currency....??
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by LastSurvivor11: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

but you know ghana took away a zero from their currency....??

And what stopped us from taking ours away when Soludo proposed it.
Northerners taught it was going to affect their capital base hence faught it with their lives..
U see why I told you that been black is not our problem but ethnicity n religion..
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by justtoodark: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

And what stopped us from taking ours away when Soludo proposed it.
Northerners taught it was going to affect their capital base hence faught it with their lives..
U see why I told you that been black is not our problem but ethnicity n religion..

why the hell should you do that....?

isnt that lying to your own self....?
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by LastSurvivor11: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

why the hell should you do that....?

isnt that lying to your own self....?

So why did Ghana did theirs?
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by justtoodark: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

So why did Ghana did theirs?

why should i care....?....

what makes you think you have to copy what others are doing to survive....??
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by LastSurvivor11: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

why should i care....?....

what makes you think you have to copy what others are doing to survive....??

Your now sounding naive bro
Why wouldn't we copy policy and procedures that works..
Why is China what it is today, because they copy western technology and modify it to suit their need.
We can't copy good policies but we can copy religion and unclothedness of West and Arabs.
Re: Kenya Airways Sacks 22 Of Its 26 Nigerian Workers by justtoodark: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Your now sounding naive bro
Why wouldn't we copy policy and procedures that works..
Why is China what it is today, because they copy western technology and modify it to suit their need.
We can't copy good policies but we can copy religion and unclothedness of West and Arabs.

i can definitly tell you to better dont copy others or you will end up gay....

this world is too dangerous to be messing around....especialy in black skin....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Workers In Ondo Drag Accountant-General To The Bank For Their Money / The Employee Handbook / The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.