Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. (22017 Views)

Fake Medical Doctor Arrested For Cutting Pregnant Woman In Baylesa (Photos) / Ibrahim Mustapha: Fake Medical Doctor Jailed For 54 Years In Adamawa (Photos) / Fake Medical Doctor In Calabar Defrauds 30 People Of N6m (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lagos State Police Command has arrested a fake Medical Practitioner, Abdulrahman Mohammed, who has allegedly practised medicine for over four years at Idi-Araba area in Mushin.

The primary school dropout, the police said, owned a clinic where he administered intravenous injections to patients and also collected blood and urine samples for diagnosis.

The state Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, said Mohammed had confessed that he usually bought the drugs from Idumota.

Edgal said: “Detectives from the Area D Command, Mushin, arrested one Abdulrahman Mohammed, a native of Ran, Borno State, for operating as a medical doctor whereas his education stopped at primary school level.

Further investigation into his activities revealed that he had been administrating intravenous injections, conducting medical test on his patients and taking urine and blood samples from his patients.”

However, according to Mohammed, the thermometer and other medical gadgets found in his shop were used by patients. He said: “I was a hawker. I was hawking drugs before I decided to open a pharmacy.

I did not finish my primary school and I was not taught to sell the drugs. My pharmacy was not licensed. I do not treat people. I do not collect blood or urine samples. I only sell the kits and people come to buy it.

For the thermometer, people used to come and check their temperature and other things by themselves. If someone comes and complained of headache and fever, I give them Panadol or Boscopan and blood tonic.”

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/police-arrest-fake-medical-doctor-in.html

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Aliyeous(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
chei primary school drop out nawao naija where are we heading 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by thesicilian: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
The story is neither here nor there. Is he a fake Medical Doctor or a fake pharmacist/chemist? How was he able to operate for 4yrs without being caught?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by umudi: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
: kiss kiss kiss
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Dannyset(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
His types are everywhere and they are known as Chemist. Of a truth, they pose danger and their patronage is dangerous but coming here by the Police to call him a Medical Doctor makes me wonder what the Police want to achieve.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by kmaster007: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
no b new tin dey re still many of dem

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by sylviaeo(f): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by mayskit4luv(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by MissRaine69(f): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
thesicilian:
The story is neither here nor there. Is he a fake Medical Doctor or a fake pharmacist/chemist? How was he able to operate for 4yrs without being caught?
In Nigeria are you serious? Do you know how many like him exist and some work in hospitals!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Flexherbal(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
A primary school dropout has been treating patients for more than four years !
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by emeijeh(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is that a stethoscope on his ear or an earpiece?

Is it glued to his ears, or he forgot to remove it?!

Dr. Do good

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by nairavsdollars(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ordinary aboki dey scam Lagosians

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Nwaisuochi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bornu must be in Biafraland and he must IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Phew!! I was scared... I thought it was me they caught... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Pierohandsome: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Police trying to punish the innocent hustler for not sorting them and framed him up.

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by abike12(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
I'm not trying to be somehow but who believed him? Just one look at him and you should know something's off
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by campbelljosh(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oja ti burst.
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by bottlecap: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
I am disappointed with the police on this

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Meel: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigerians and multi skills,
he his a Medical Dr, pharmacist, med lab scientist.

What is the function of NMCn, Pcn sef, all what they know is collecting dues every year.

There are so many quack professionals out there, that are killing ppl daily. But it all boils down to lack of Job.

Make God dey safe person for naija
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by focus7: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
I rushed to book a space to check if the criminal is an osu monkey again but i was disappointed when i found the name to be Mohammed from Borno State.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by ensamy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
The caption is misleading. He probably operates a chemist shop or is a patent medicine dealer. It's not new bcuz many of them administer intravenous injections which are very risky. Na them be Dr for most villages. cool shocked

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by HaneefahRN(f): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigeria is riddled with quacks. Same way Primary school drop outs will parade themselves as nurses.
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Mightyify(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
This kind people many for our street nah....we all call them doctor!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by bendike: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
At least he admitted he has no certificate and had dropped out of primary school. He could have wasted peoples time by hiring 100 SANS to represent him but thank God he has no money. grin
Abeg free the guy jor, simply because bigger people have done worse!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by danny56: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
You wonder why Dora was killed? Because of likes of such fellow!
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Ordinary aboki dey scam Lagosians
What do you meant by ordinary aboki
I wonder what clowns like you are doing here.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by adioolayi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Person opens a Chemist shop and try put one or two services to attract the locals who dont have access to primary health care....and now you labelled him a "Fake Dr"....The man never claimed to be a Dr...na his community see him as such.
Free the guy...dem plenty wey dey sell medication using wheelbarrows.
Either a TOTAL CLAMP DOWN on all of them with provision of good primary healthcare system, or you free isolated culprits.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Follygunners: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
abeg, leave d guy joor. "Doctor Who" nko? E sef no be original Doctor na

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by kullozone(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
If naso, they should go and arrest all the pharmacist/chemist na... How many of them are licensed? And edit the topic, because no be doctor the man be.

Nonsense and ingredients police.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by Edu3Again: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
focus7:
I rushed to book a space to check if the criminal is an osu monkey again but i was disappointed when i found the name to be Mohammed from Borno State.
Sorry you thought it was one of ur
People.
Re: Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor In Lagos State. by DIKEnaWAR: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Seems like this chap is just a fake drugs seller that the Police is trying to use to shore up their image.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, 27, Rapes 11-yr-old Girl With Down’s Syndrome / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Morphing Threat / 72-Year-Old Grandfather Commits Suicide In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.