Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. (35135 Views)

Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Abule Egba Bridge Ready For Commissioning - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Our5k(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Some "useful idiots" won't be happy about this. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by david22uu(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2018
I pity for Africa, see the post
Constructed by Fayose
it should be by the ekiti state government

Is it not tax payers money and he takes the glory...

AFricans need to wake up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by frickyjohn: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:
My brothers calm the Bleep-down,
he constructd that primitive looking bridge with tax payers money!
what are you saying? was he supposed to use is personal money before?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by adamsy5111(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2018
well done work fayose is really a man of people

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Thisis2raw(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Some people will die today. After seeing this pictures

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by money121(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by TelAvivspot972(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2018
wonderful works of fearless FAYOSE, i love him for transforming EKIT state

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by anonymuz(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:

shut up enemy is f progress.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by danden18: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Nice one, peter de rock

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by neonly: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2018
I thought apc said dis man is doing nothing
Apc oya take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by thinkdip(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Newpride:
They spent billions on white elephant project just to embezzle money.

They can’t build the best medical center with Sophisticated equipment to cure cancer and other terrible diseases that are killing the people who will be walking on that bridge.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by gbemoh: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Funny.....so this is what is paining you. LMAO, its like comparing an eagle with a parrot.
desmond2pk:
Which one ambode build? None. Painting bus stops here and there. Dirty every corner in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Charly68: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Even if others refused to celebrate you ,I do Mr Governor for a job well done..you have solved a very big traffic problem in that side of the state capital..

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by NairaMaster1(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:

You want him to construct the bridge with his salary?

Did Buhari treat himself in London with his salary?

Sentiment has finished you people.

So the ones Lagos is doing is with Ambode's personal money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by NLbully(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Why are people so senseless like this

You keep shouting Tax payers money

So the taxes being payed should be send to federal government for embezzlement abi

I just hate some citizens of this country Sha , Must you show ungratefulness everytime

angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Jethrolite(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:
Is the bridge a necessity
Or just another white elephant project
Lol, do you even know what the phrase 'White Elephant project' means?

World people, if you do they hate, if you do not do they will still hate.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Newpride(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Mumu

Many of ur mothers, sisters, cousins, friends and relatives are dieing of cancers of all types and other terrible sicknesses and diseases yet the same government who is in position to save lives failed to do so but prefers overhead bridges that cost billions of naira that has no positive impact in the lives of the masses and u are here quoting ur generations to be mumu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by dermmy(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2018
david22uu:
I pity for Africa, see the post
Constructed by Fayose
it should be by the ekiti state government

Is it not tax payers money and he takes the glory...

AFricans need to wake up

The only comment that makes sense here.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by nNEOo(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2018
anonymuz:
shut up enemy is f progress.

well you're ryt,enemy is f progress.
. . .clown!
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by ERO32: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
oko buhari. gringringrin
Buhari should come and commision it as the minister for state commisions.;-)
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Ake1: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Thank God for Buhari. He for son chop the money fiam
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Skhibanj1015(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Only if you guys take a trip to my darling state Ekiti, the bridge is so unnecessary but what can we say.
I weep for my state. Overhead bridge is used to curb gridlocks in heavy traffic environments but I want you guys to know that no gridlock is experienced where he constructed the flyover. Can it be compared to post office flyover in Ilorin? No!
Let him just go!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by ridbell01(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2018
for the first in fayose government but i prayer this one is not another poultry project
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by montero4(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Ayo Fayose my man anytime
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2018
desmond2pk:
Which one ambode build? None. Painting bus stops here and there. Dirty every corner in lagos.

are u sure u r in nigeria.? If u dnt hv anytn 2say just kp quiet
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by TheAngry1: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
elpj:
Lovely. That's what we call development

Flyover? Development? Chai!
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by aujile(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

There are other more pressing things he could do with the money. And I guess it's borrowed money.
When u dey outside pitch, u definitely will see more than the guy who is in the pitch playing. You wil see the right guy to give the pass and the weakest defender to beat n enter 18, u go even see which side to take score the goal kepper. But once you enter, u will think the opponent saw u and covered all the loop holes...if every Gov do one tangible thing for each tenure and the so called senators represent their constituencies well, by now we for don pass the level we dey...Mr Gov well done jare

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by mywells: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2018
I know this place,people take selfie like mad here,you can take the road by the left to kwara state.
Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by Sunnywhite33: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:

Which money is he suppose to use to develop the City, the one you stored in his bank account??

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by aujile(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Skhibanj1015:
Only if you guys take a trip to my darling state Ekiti, the bridge is so unnecessary but what can we say.
I weep for my state. Overhead bridge is used to curb gridlocks in heavy traffic environments but I want you guys to know that no gridlock is experienced where he constructed the flyover. Can it be compared to post office flyover in Ilorin? No!
Let him just go!
Why do u include a garage or packing space wen u are building a house and even without car as at that time?...we will always think the other person is not doing it right.
Really I weep for your darling state if every youth has ur thinking. U want to wait until wen there is heavy traffic before constructing flyover abi?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. by sole26: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2018
nNEOo:

So dose one were d chop our money , no be tax payers money abi? If he shop am , u go beat am?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song / Shutting Crypto Accounts Can't Stop Igboho’s Funding - Lawyer / Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.