Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police (63725 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by ukehnonny: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Shite Members throw stones, explosives at the police armoured cars in Maitama and Wuse in Abuja today.
The event which turned bloody left people running to safety.

Watch videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7--OyE0SA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iYoLTz7rcs

Sorry, I was having a hard time uploading it due to network ish. Bear with me.
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by preshdiva(f): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
So where are the videos
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by TheTakeOver: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
ukehnonny:
Shite Members throw stones, explosives at the police armoured cars in Maitama and Wuse in Abuja today.
The event which turned bloody left people running to safety.

Watch videos below.

When are you taking your pills?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by ukehnonny: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by ukehnonny: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
preshdiva:
So where are the videos
Fixed!
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2018
coolscott:
Buhari knew there was a chance for a second term and he behaved the way he did.

How will he perform when he knows there is no other term after this (if we mistakenly make him president again)?

oga buhari must complete his tenure. Leave matter for mathais. Na atiku beta

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Platony(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Jst tk a moment and see hw deep dis country is becoming a shithole ever since Buhari took over. D crime rate n tribal clashes including BH has skyrocketted. Wat of Power?? Mehnn, we're in a deep s**t trust me. Me, am nt PDP or APC,...am jst a Nigerian. Buhari & APC's govt is d worst experience av had ever since i ws born. I am not forcing anyone who 2 vote or who not 2 vote, my own is.....Use ur brain n think properly if Buhari's continuation wil do us any good. 2019 is jst around d corner, use ur head!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Sarang(f): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2018
cry cry cry Okay this is not okay.. Not safe at all

Please check my signature
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by talk2archy: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2018
Nawa for una ooo. na d video be dat?
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by KwoiZabo(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Under Buhari our country has become a state sponsor of terror. Sad

i said this months ago and the fact that TYDanjuma said the army colludes with the terrorist not just turning a blind eye, speaks volumes.

13 Likes

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by 1shortblackboy: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
two of dem na zero

1 Like

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2018
They should advance o
Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by gragraboy: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2018
coolscott:
Buhari knew there was a chance for a second term and he behaved the way he did.

How will he perform when he knows there is no other term after this (if we mistakenly make him president again)?

You sleep Buhari, you eat Buhari, you dream Buhari. ....are you in love with Buhari?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2018
This Shiite police clash has been happening for long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Stonerobaba(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Buhari should release this man now! But these abokis get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Factfinder1(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2018
See how peaceful some religion can be

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Their problem.

Monsters killing and/or creating monsters.

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Oluwambo147(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
hmm na how many people go remain if in win 2nd term

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by lastmessenger: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2018
If this is southern Nigeria you would be counting dead bodies littered all over the place but here it is happening live in abuja the federal capital territory and the police cannot even fire a single shot.
Ipob did far less than this and they were given the most inhuman treatment possible. No wonder Igbo's wants out of this country. Sorry guys,this is not a curse but this country can only get worse no matter how much you try to fix it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by nonxo007(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2018
The past government failed to an extent, this government is the failure of failure...think about this...no one has heard from el zakzaky for over two years even after a court order to release him, Buhari is above the law...a looters list was released, all opposition members, we're cool since that's what they want, but if they are identified as looters what are they doing outside jail, how many of them are facing trials why not serve them justice....shame on this government, shame on you if you haven't gotten your voters card...Nigeria isn't bad, its you and I that are the bad ones...make a decision to do the right thing, lets make this country great...our destiny is in our hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2018
This Buhari-led administration really need to deduce a better way to placate this situation. You don't always conquer war with war.

This shiite people are no longer afraid of death, I don't know if they've been brainwashed or they've just lived to graduate into such inebriated bravery. Perhaps, they are doing all these things to secure the release of their leader.

I don't even know why Buhari is too rigid with some decision. Free the man and let him go, after all, you've unjustifiably wiped out some of his family and group members.

Shiite are actually not terrorist but Buhari is not handling their case properly and if care is not taken, I'm afraid it might aggravate into something else

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by agarawu23(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2018
These Shiite people are gradually becoming a terrorist group. they should be jailed

2 Likes

Re: Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police by Oluwambo147(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2018
gragraboy:

You sleep Buhari, you eat Buhari, you dream Buhari. ....are you in love with Buhari?
ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.