Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

#bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c (30563 Views)

Laycon Gushes Over Cee-C / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by maklelemakukula(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
doyinisaac:
If some people like you despite ur tuber-yam head then what is bad if some people like ceec tongue
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by allanphash7(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
What is she winning now
OKorowanta:

She must win
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by zicoisaac: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Drama queen or whatever you call her. Ceece is my favourite housemate after Lolu. she doesnt take shit from any baga. she gat me with her confidence; mental ability to believe in herself. she doesn't fake things to be at peace with any baga. I believe she's the realest.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Duru009(m): 1:24am On Apr 17, 2018
Am still shock to see that Cee_c in the house, that girl mght likely win. Because it seems this BBN is scripted
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Misternas89(m): 1:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Pharaoh001:
me too....I was having a war tweet these evening over the same issue . ..I'm not understanding how and why some Nigerians get deluded and start to waste their precious time and money voting for Semi-class Celebrity.....BBN celebs who has nothing to offer Nigeria....especially those 4 guys that remain in the house.......
CeeC is the worst of all.... Heard what she said about Alex these same evening??. ...she's the most mysterious....and a disgrace to womanhood. smh
This evening and not “these evening “

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Vikky014(f): 4:21am On Apr 17, 2018
DeadRat:

Despite My Hate For This Show...

If There Is One Thing I Have Learnt from This Bbnaija, its That You Dont Need To Fvck yourself Up To be The Champion...

If You Doubt Ask The Ugly Bam Bam and Teddy A

Cee-Cee Teaches You That...

I Aint Giving My 30naira to Those Niggas

If You Are Voting, Vote For Her. She Deserves The Money
exactly
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Bamz(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
If some people like you despite ur tuber-yam head then what is bad if some people like ceec tongue

Wait, mutemenot, is it true? shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by niceguy7(m): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Cee cee has a bitter personality

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by papoose321: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Honestly make Una stop dis cee c hatred the young gal no deserve all dis accolades.. she get her bad days so as each and everyone of us.. when she is harsh she does it well.. same goes for when she is soft
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
Shut up ugly face. Show us ya mama
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by hotwax: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2018
I dont hate Ceec. I just dont want our young girls emulate that repulsive, mannerless and foolish character big brother is projecting. She has no talent. The only talent she has is to curse and abuse.

I have stopped my daughter and her friends watching BBnaija. Soon they will start thinking that Ceec is normal.

Someone like her should be thrown out of TV. She is a disgrace to females.

Like I said, I dont hate her. I am not competing in BBNaija..so why hate her? Hating her nogo fetch me money or stop my salary. But that description above is what she is.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by expert234: 7:52am On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:
Truth be told, Ceece is more like TAYO.

They share the same personality. TAYO didn't win BBA because of his arrogant attitude and he was a bully...but welcome to Nigeria where most of the viewers are sentimental.

All things being equal, Tobi should win BBNaija. The show is obviously scripted but Tobi should win

Tobi's chances are slipping away. I think it will be either Miracle or CeeC

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Olembey: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2018
I didn't really care about this whole BBN thing, but the way Alex and Tobi (Very childish adult) can't hide their envy and hatred towards CeeCee, I can't understand.
Now, I want to vote CeeCee because they hate her... Guys how can one vote please... Haven't done this before.

Likes for Ceecee.... Share for... Hmm!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Pharaoh001(f): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Misternas89:

This evening and not “these evening “

......too much English will not kill you...
I said These same evening not These Evening
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by amakadihot87(f): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2018
deepwater:
Goan sitdown

Nina fuccked herself up there with miracle. And dumped his sorry ass once she made finals.

Complete Owerri girl, she play miracle "double siki one" cool

If u know, you know

.....which kind owerri bae......kai if owerri babes are dull like her then i withdraw my respect for them.....
Nina made it to finals because of her association with miracle......

If no be for scarcity of toto wetin miracle carry Nina dey do
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by amakadihot87(f): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2018
papoose321:
Honestly make Una stop dis cee c hatred the young gal no deserve all dis accolades.. she get her bad days so as each and everyone of us.. when she is harsh she does it well.. same goes for when she is soft
no one hates her rather people hate her character..........she always calls herself beautiful.........what makes her think she is pretty
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Michealdonald24(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Chinachriss:
Missiles and bullets left and right. Choi!
Tayo's words for yhu too... Lol
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Michealdonald24(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Mutemenot:
Whoever that likes cee c should be examined shocked
Yhu think?
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by arherfish(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:

As in... Their brain needs to be removed for scientific inspection and investigation grin
Playing Timaya and Don Jazzy, I concur.
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by chuckdee4(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2018
See grown men arguing over another person matter
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by pweetiedee(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Olembey:
I didn't really care about this whole BBN thing, but the way Alex and Tobi (Very childish adult) can't hide their envy and hatred towards CeeCee, I can't understand.
Now, I want to vote CeeCee because they hate her... Guys how can one vote please... Haven't done this before.

Likes for Ceecee.... Share for... Hmm!

So you voted for Buhari?

Y do u think people hate her?

You just want to waste your money to vote cos people hate her? Really? Just because people hate her!!!

you're so unintelligent. it is the truth.

Feel free to insult me.
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Meekdon: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2018
BLASTING THINGS smiley
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by ishiamu(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2018
deepwater:
Goan sitdown

Nina fuccked herself up there with miracle. And dumped his sorry ass once she made finals.

Complete Owerri girl, she play miracle "double siki one" cool

If u know, you know

BBA wey miracle don win since day one

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by samzzycash(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2018
expert234:

Tobi's chances are slipping away. I think it will be either Miracle or CeeC
you are the only one to do the voting that you believe his chances are slipping away.. Shey na because cee c dey make noise..
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Nathaniel79(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
skarlett:
25 topics on FP and 20 of them are about BBN, which way naija
An you open the thread? GTFOH!
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Olembey: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
pweetiedee:

So you voted for Buhari?

Y do u think people hate her?

You just want to waste your money to vote cos people hate her? Really? Just because people hate her!!!

you're so unintelligent. it is the truth.

Feel free to insult me.

Thank you very much, my overly intelligent Sister. Cheers!
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by seangy4konji: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Only with a brain tumor or cancer of the brain will think Cee c s behavior is something a sane man can tolerate.

I cant spend an hour with such a devil in d same room.swear down..

We all cant be senseless..haba.
Re: #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Nathaniel79:

An you open the thread? GTFOH!

How is that your problem you cretin, how

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele / Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo / Laide Bakare Obtains US Citizenship, Shows Off Her Citizenship Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.