Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Are You A Passenger Lover? If You Are Which Of His Songs Is Your Favourite? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You A Passenger Lover? If You Are Which Of His Songs Is Your Favourite? (366 Views)

Which Of These Nigerian Songs Is Your Favorite From The Best Of 2021? / Why Your Favourite Nigerian Songs Are Getting Shorter / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Passenger Lover? If You Are Which Of His Songs Is Your Favourite? by RoyalPhoenix(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
I fell in love with Passenger after listening to 'let her go' since then I've always gone digging and surfing the net for his songs. I don't really know what it is that made me love his songs, I just do and my top passenger songs are
1. Let her go
2. Wrong direction
3. Things that stop you dreaming
4. Holes
5.thunder
All in no particular order of preference.
I love alot more ooo but let me stop here. Now let's me know yours and y it's your favourite.

(1) (Reply)

Come To My Place - Reffix (prod. By Keezy Boiwonda) / Founded In 2011, Big N' Small Entertainment’s Broad Experience With Indie Record / [AUDIO] CDQ – Jabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.